BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

This is stupid. Every time a wrong by whites is shown, we get the they did it too bullshit. You guys tell us how none of us was alive during slavery, then you try making claims about things that happened in B.C. And then you pretend that the only thing the argument is about is slavery.

Pathetic.

This is stupid. Every time a wrong by whites is shown, we get the they did it too bullshit. You guys tell us how none of us was alive during slavery, then you try making claims about things that happened in B.C. And then you pretend that the only thing the argument is about is slavery.

Pathetic.

Shut up pussy.

My response to anyone saying I have get off my land because somebody stole it from somebody else 400 fucking years ago is "go fuck yourself."

Is that white entitlement?

Is your black ass gonna get off your land?
You live on stolen land and you will be evicted. We did not steal the land.

They're mad because we are on to their bullshit. We know they are nothing but an arm of the Marxist twats.

They can't create a class war, so they turned to race warfare to start their commie revolution.

It's pathetically transparent. We aren't buying, and it's making them more mad and violent.
You've lost this war and don't even know it.

Stay delusional because nobody GAF what you say you ain't buying.

My response to anyone saying I have get off my land because somebody stole it from somebody else 400 fucking years ago is "go fuck yourself."

Is that white entitlement?

Is your black ass gonna get off your land?
Now you are getting the message. This is the entire point of erasing history, destroying our institutions, tearing down our monuments, dismantling the entire nation.

Forum List

Back