BLM bullys Simone Biles

I said I found it believable, not undeniably true, dumbfuck.....Unlike how you were totally suckered by a myth that aligned with your confirmation bias.
You find it believable only because it supports your toxic agenda to rag on all things Left. Logic be damn. No it’s not believable. It’s not logical, it’s unsupported, it’s just clickbait and troll food. You ate it right up.

It's sad what these lowlife BLM scumbags have done to this magnificent athlete. She should be showcasing her talent to the world and now, thanks to these BLM assholes, she is hiding for her own protection. BLM should be treated as a terrorist organization.

The story is entirely believable....Though his "source" is overhearing/hearsay from a CNN "reporter", it's also believable that such a "reporter" would be strongly inclined to spike the story.
Youre right actually. Its totally believable, and i would fucking LOVE it if it was true, but sadly it appears that it isnt.

Fake stories make us look bad. We should DEMAND that our sources be honest and reject those who arent.

Hmmm, a DemonRat with a Satanic Pentagram as their Avatar is telling me what’s true and what isnt

Surely Godboy must be steering us to the truth…
Im a life long republican. I hate nothing more than lies though. We look like retards when we latch on to a fake story, so i hate conspiracy theories and unsubstantiated gossip. Either have proof for your claims, or dont make them, but I guess this expectation from journalists is silly in 2021.

Forum List

Back