BLM bullys Simone Biles

They are being thugs. Let people make up their own minds, what childish shit. If they have a powerful message let it stand on it's own and people will follow. Why is it, that all these "for the people" movements are all about control and lack of personal freedoms?

Black lives do matter but not the fucking organization that steals the name.

low life Blm.
This is the only source for this story? Elections Archives - MARK WRHEL - NEWS FOR MEN

Im not sure why you would assume its true when this is the only source on the internet that is reporting this. An obscure right wing website got the scoop on this bombshell international story? My bullshit senses are tingling.

This is the only source for this story? Elections Archives - MARK WRHEL - NEWS FOR MEN

Im not sure why you would assume its true when this is the only source on the internet that is reporting this. An obscure right wing website got the scoop on this bombshell international story? My bullshit senses are tingling.
You would expect NBCABCCBSNPRXiNN to report this?

Yet she has made multiple public statements supporting BLM, so what gives? With the forum she has why allow yourself to be bullied. It doesn't add up.

These days it's so God Damn hard to get the truth. Was she pressured, and if so by who? And if not, then what was this Wrhel guy's source, or did he kinda fudge it a little? I wouldn't doubt she's been getting pressured to say or do a lot of things that she might not be comfortable with, political or otherwise. Musta been pretty bad though, to give up your last shot at an Olympic Gold Medal.

Why is this woman wasting everybody's time?

Why did she went to the Olympics? Why was she accepted? What for?

Lets all puke together....for the loser!

Forum List

Back