BLM? apparently not

No protests, no riots just dead black kids.

Sure sounds like a Gang related incident.

He was working to unseat Boko Haram leader Ilan Omar. She had her thugs kill him.

It is one thing when our intelligence supposed assets wrought terror somewhere else but people do not and will not put up with that crap at home. Hypocrisy at its best but it does bring the kind of shit that has been going on into the forefront so people can see with eyes wide open. Time to clean house here at home.

If this is true then she needs to be voted out of office. You and I don't have a vote in her district. And I never will since I choose not to live there. But if you want a voice and a vote, move there and make it count.

No, you fucking retard, she needs to be indicted, tried, and if found guilty, shot.

Then you have zero bacon in the pan.
Tainted bacon is only good for fire starters and we have too many of those already.

bacon TAINTS?
Yes it does. You didn't already know that?

uhm.......whilst I have no experience in "kosher"---hubby was brought up that way (sob) It (bacon)
is very PRESERVED ----isn't all that smoking and nitrates supposed to make it last FOREVER (my
mother was into nutrition (she will be 101 years old
in January---so it WORKED--for her) which excluded bacon

The government census of 1978 had already counted Somalis in Minneapolis.

oh gosh----how my Ilhans are there?
Miscount they were not Somali they were Hmong Laos refugees in the 70's and 80's.

Generally pretty decent people from what I've known. Perhaps they need to rethink voting for Omar this round.

Since 1975, more than 200,000 Hmong have fled Laos as refugees. Thailand has been the staging arena for the resettlement or repatriation of most Hmong refugees. Because of their role in the U.S.-led war in Laos, approximately 90 percent of Hmong refugees have been resettled to the United States.Jan 1, 2005

The Foreign-Born Hmong in the United States ...

Tainted bacon is only good for fire starters and we have too many of those already.

bacon TAINTS?

uhm.......whilst I have no experience in "kosher"---hubby was brought up that way (sob) It (bacon)
is very PRESERVED ----isn't all that smoking and nitrates supposed to make it last FOREVER (my
Nah, it and sausage can go bad. Nitrates is no guarantee on it all unless of course you make it yourself. The store bacon is quick processed with very few preservatives in it.

oh gosh----how my Ilhans are there?
Miscount they were not Somali they were Hmong Laos refugees in the 70's and 80's.

Generally pretty decent people from what I've known. Perhaps they need to rethink voting for Omar this round.

Since 1975, more than 200,000 Hmong have fled Laos as refugees. Thailand has been the staging arena for the resettlement or repatriation of most Hmong refugees. Because of their role in the U.S.-led war in Laos, approximately 90 percent of Hmong refugees have been resettled to the United States.Jan 1, 2005
The Foreign-Born Hmong in the United States ...

her bigtime APPEAL is for people who are struggling
economically-----she seems to be an "upper middle
class life style for ALL regardless of effort or lifestyle" type jerk. Any idea on how these refugees are making out, how they are doing educationally? As far as I know-----they are not muslim (???) -----well I searched ----culturally chinese with classic chinese
religion-------THEY VOTED FOR ILHAN???

bacon TAINTS?

Nah, it and sausage can go bad. Nitrates is no guarantee on it all unless of course you make it yourself. The store bacon is quick processed with very few preservatives in it.

well----mom won't cook with it anyway and hubby would drop dead if he saw it in the fridge

Literacy is a death sentence for black youth. Black 'culture' is degenerate and violent.

Pic----you are sicker than I could have imagined

You find facts disturbing, do you? Stick with PBS cartoon shows.

I am intrigued with FACTS ----which is why I read everything that fell into my hands from age UP---to
my present doddering old age. In fact, there are many "CULTURES" amongst people called "negro"
by race. I agree that "black culture" has nothing,
NOWHERE, to do with the BS that "college
'black studies' professors OPTIMISTICALLY imagine
its many manifestations it to be, but suggesting that
the many and even varied cultures amongst the VAST
multitude of negro people are "degenerate and violent" is ---moronic. You do black culture with the
same stupidity that you do christian and jewish history

I should add----RE: SOMALIAN history-----them peeps have little of which do be proud. That country did have a native population with religions of sorts----it was INVADED AND TAKEN over by arabs who used it as a stopover in the NEGRO SLAVE TRADE BUSINESS----long before the rapist of Mecca was born but there were some christians and even jews there too-------the arabs took up the religion of their ARAB relatives-----and that was the virtural end of the non muslims of Somalia and the vigorous continuation of the slave trade business and the utter violent and barbaric disaster it is today. Other than that----there is really nothing much to be said for Somalia

I should add----RE: SOMALIAN history-----them peeps have little of which do be proud. That country did have a native population with religions of sorts----it was INVADED AND TAKEN over by arabs who used it as a stopover in the NEGRO SLAVE TRADE BUSINESS----long before the rapist of Mecca was born but there were some christians and even jews there too-------the arabs took up the religion of their ARAB relatives-----and that was the virtural end of the non muslims of Somalia and the vigorous continuation of the slave trade business and the utter violent and barbaric disaster it is today. Other than that----there is really nothing much to be said for Somalia
And the arabs still use them as slaves today when they are foolish enough to go to arab countries to work for them or if they get nabbed by those who willingly sell other humans as if they are mere goods to be bought and sold.

Forum List

Back