Blm and Antifa threaten to burn down DC

Sorry kid but you can scream Nazi and Reich all day but the events of January 6th are not going away.

Nor is the 10 month long Kristalnacht the democrats have engaged in. Nor are the 40 dead from your insurrection. Nor are the hundreds of minority owned businesses destroyed by your Brown Shirts, nor are the dozens of women and men raped by your troops.

The Reichstag Fire stands along side the years of nonstop violence by you Nazis.

Which is a clear indication they were never aligned with the Dems.

They are the Brown Shirt troops of the Nazi democrat party. They continue to terrorize America on behalf of the Reich.
Sorry kid but you can scream Nazi and Reich all day but the events of January 6th are not going away.
145685456_10223465938973427_1690819590701321943_n.jpg

Haven't you seen on CNN, antifa has taken credit for January 6th. Bet you're not outraged anymore. Lol

So much dumb in one thread

Only since you arrived, Herr Himmler.
Cool...

Care to show me where being against police brutality means you are against the country??

I understand that racism is so American that when someone protests against it, your goofy ass thinks they are protesting against America, but go off tho....

Right next to where being against election fraud is.

But the reality is you Nazis have engaged in nearly a year of non-stop violence

1612792259303.png

So much dumb in one thread

Only since you arrived, Herr Himmler.
Cool...

Care to show me where being against police brutality means you are against the country??

I understand that racism is so American that when someone protests against it, your goofy ass thinks they are protesting against America, but go off tho....
145685456_10223465938973427_1690819590701321943_n.jpg

Just shut the fuck up, we all know you're an idiot. Stop trying to show us.

They won’t ever stop until “ real bullets “ are used . They’re even turning on the Taliban Dems lol
I read the article.

These weren't Dem "organizations". They weren't doing anything in favor of a Dem candidate. And the were peaceful except for one "slapping" incident.

You couldn't have been more wrong.

Oh yea...and they weren't HUNTING the Vice President.

when you have publishers and NOT journalists trying to relay anything, its hard not to laugh. this woman was an AMERICAN, and served AMERICA...whats wrong---msnbc, cnn, nbc, abc, cbs, and all the other biased publishers---was she not a robot that you could brain wash with all of your wortless gibberish bullshit? fuck you then...dont shove your lies and bullshit in public. you asswipe publishers are the problem in AMERICA...deal with it

Forum List

Back