Blinken: Middle East at Its Most Dangerous Since 1973

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
More of that great Biden era at work.

What a mess Biden has made of everything he touches.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Monday that the Middle East is at its most dangerous "since at least 1973" and "arguably" even before the Arab-Israeli War.

Blinken made the comments at a news conference with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, reacting to the drone stroke that killed three American soldiers the day before. The Pentagon put the blame on proxy groups backed and supported by Iran, in this case the Kata'ib Hezbollah.

/indent]

Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Monday that the Middle East is at its most dangerous "since at least 1973" and "arguably" even before the Arab-Israeli War.
Blinken made the comments at a news conference with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, reacting to the drone stroke that killed three American soldiers the day before. The Pentagon put the blame on proxy groups backed and supported by Iran, in this case the Kata'ib Hezbollah.
.../indent]​
Just think Oct 7th 2023 this was said. I dont think President Trump was in office for those 4 months, was he?

Just think Oct 7th 2023 this was said. I dont think President Trump was in office for those 4 months, was he?

Morons running foreign affairs. The Biden administration has yet to have a diplomatic breakthrough whereas Trump was thawing relations between adversaries. What a pathetic country the US has turned into. Can you imagine if Biden sends word salad queen to broker a deal. These guys would probably die of laughter.

I told everyone on this forum back in 2020, just after the psychopath was cheated into office, that every fucking fascist democrat extant would rue the day their mothers met their fathers at some point during the psychopaths psychotic 1st term!

People still just refuse to see the truth, which is right in front of their little noses, read my prose, "We Do Not Survive Biden!" :wink:

R.2dee09f4ae6c0def8f08cb13b7204066

I guess when you are as old as dirt like Tater and most of the geriatrics in congress moving the Doomsday Clock closer to midnight does not mean as much.

These are dangerous times indeed!

Thank you Oxiden Administration.:rolleyes-41:

Jake Sullivan Refuses to Rule Out Strikes Inside Iran​

4 Feb 2024

Why did you let Iran have all of those billions and billions of dollars?

Give me a small fraction of that and I could have an Atom Bomb within 11-12 months.

Because it was their money and it was an illegal crime to keep their money without delivering the ships we had promised.

.../indent]​
That's the kind of expert analysis that this administration has given us for 3 years. In short, NO KIDDING.

Forum List

Back