Blinken Foolishly Announces Biden will visit Israel on Wednesday

Biden already telling Israel what it can and cannot do, including no use of bunker buster bombs.

It's official.... Blinken is the smartest mother fucker in the room. He's the closest thing they have to a human.

Respect!

biden fucking idiot.jpg

Him going at all is a bad idea. Why the secret service would allow him to go there during a war where they are shooting rockets into the country is beyond me.

Blinken is a complete idiot for announcing an American Usurper is coming to a hot war zone. I'm sure that Hamas will have missiles ready to shoot at Air Force One.

A leader for the times we live in. Joe Biden!

317925350_10229931504135769_2952988234575867818_n.jpg

Contrast: Trump visit to US cemetery in France canceled due to rain

PARIS (AP) — President Donald Trump canceled a planned visit to a cemetery for Americans killed in World War I, the White House said, citing bad weather that grounded his helicopter.

Trump had been scheduled to lay a wreath and observe a moment of silence Saturday at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial, located adjacent to Belleau Wood and about 60 miles (100 kilometers) northeast of Paris.

Instead, Trump spent much of the day following a meeting and lunch with French President Emmanuel Macron at the U.S. ambassador’s residence, where he was staying during events to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I.

A leader for the times we live in. Joe Biden!

View attachment 844018

Contrast: Trump visit to US cemetery in France canceled due to rain

PARIS (AP) — President Donald Trump canceled a planned visit to a cemetery for Americans killed in World War I, the White House said, citing bad weather that grounded his helicopter.

Trump had been scheduled to lay a wreath and observe a moment of silence Saturday at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial, located adjacent to Belleau Wood and about 60 miles (100 kilometers) northeast of Paris.

Instead, Trump spent much of the day following a meeting and lunch with French President Emmanuel Macron at the U.S. ambassador’s residence, where he was staying during events to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I.

False.

Trump would have gone…

But those pesky Bone Spurs keep him out of war zones
Trump visit to US cemetery in France canceled due to rain

Forum List

Back