Bleipriester civil-war promise No. 57

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Require all candidates to list all their campaign promises and send a copy of the list to every voter household so that voters can review the candidate`s attitudes and rethink their support.

morning butthurt

--LOL
There are some promises that produce butthurt, some even contradict each other:
List: 282 of Donald Trump's campaign promises

yeah snowflake i get it

you dont like trump

who fucking cares

he is placing conservative judges in the courts

for me that is good enough
Maybe those are conservative imposters who are transvestites. Then Trump would be consistent, at least.

plus he is doing lots of deportations plus entry by illegals to the USA is getting harder and harder . All good things take time and patience . Trump has been President for maybe a 130 days [about] BPreister !!

morning butthurt

--LOL

yeah snowflake i get it

you dont like trump

who fucking cares

Maybe those are conservative imposters who are transvestites. Then Trump would be consistent, at least.

whatever snowflake

plus he is doing lots of deportations plus entry by illegals to the USA is getting harder and harder . All good things take time and patience . Trump has been President for maybe a 130 days [about] BPreister !!

you bet he is doing an awesome job of it btw

--LOL

check out this heart warming and amusing story

ICE agents eat breakfast, compliment chef, then arrest 3 workers at Michigan restaurant

The owner of a Michigan restaurant said U.S. immigration agents who were conducting enforcement at the business ate breakfast — and complimented the chef — before arresting three workers, according to media reports on Thursday.

The Ann Arbor News reported that two of the men arrested Wednesday at Sava's Restaurant remain in custody. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials said agents were doing "a targeted enforcement action" at the Ann Arbor restaurant.

ICE officials said two of the men entered the country illegally and another overstayed his visa. Authorities said the men tried to leave the restaurant before being arrested. Another man was handcuffed and briefly detained, then released after showing agents his permanent resident card.

Restaurant owner Sava Lelcaj told the newspaper several agents came to the restaurant near the University of Michigan, and two ate breakfast at the restaurant bar. One ate waffles and bacon and the other eggs and toast. Lelcaj said they praised the food before entering the kitchen area.

ICE spokeswoman Rachael Yong Yow said in a statement the agency uses various techniques during enforcement but couldn't comment on whether agents ate at the restaurant.

Lelcaj said her company vets employees to determine their eligibility and that she had believed they were in the country legally. She said she lived illegally in the U.S. in the 1980s, but became a citizen and now owns three restaurants.

ICE agents eat breakfast, compliment chef, then arrest 3 workers at Michigan restaurant

in a sanctuary city ta boot

--LOL

morning butthurt

--LOL

yeah snowflake i get it

you dont like trump

who fucking cares

He's nominated one judge for one court and you're over the moon. Your expectations are so low as to be nonexistent.

morning butthurt

--LOL

yeah snowflake i get it

you dont like trump

who fucking cares

He's nominated one judge for one court and you're over the moon. Your expectations are so low as to be nonexistent.
----------------------------------- Trump is reshuffling and appointing many federal judges plus Gorsuch . Trump is rebuilding USA Military , deporting , redoing or getting rid of federal agencies and obama appointees plus he is doing much more . Trump is doing fine as far as Trump supporters are concerned DLady !!

But he could try at least.

morning butthurt

--LOL

yeah snowflake i get it

you dont like trump

who fucking cares

hey dildo he just got another one confirmed at least 99 more to go

Senate Confirms First Trump Judicial Nominee to Lower Courts - Breitbart

another 9 will be asap

--LOL

morning butthurt

--LOL

yeah snowflake i get it

you dont like trump

who fucking cares

----------------------------------- Trump is reshuffling and appointing many federal judges plus Gorsuch . Trump is rebuilding USA Military , deporting , redoing or getting rid of federal agencies and obama appointees plus he is doing much more . Trump is doing fine as far as Trump supporters are concerned DLady !!

he is the process of dividing the 9th court of appeals

that will make the snowflakes really cry

--LOL

fck em

Forum List

Back