Bleeding Victim Of Black-Gang Shooting: Forgive Them

MathewSmith

May 24, 2015
A man who was shot in both legs by a black gang during a home invasion was lying on the ground, bleeding profusely, as emergency responders attended to his wounds.

In excruciating pain, he had a single message for the attackers: “Forgive them Father, they know not what they have done.”

Bleeding victim of black-gang shooting Forgive them - Teen attackers shoot man in both legs

Racism and abuse are intolerable. That's true. However, when police investigations yield no culprits and the officers themselves are either pressured to make lesser charges for odious crimes and also the officers are afraid to do their job because a "riot" is feared with officals caving rather than backing the police; something is going to give.

People are not going to continue to allow themselves to be injured by black criminals or worse without fighting back. That will be the case even if the propaganda media refuses to report the truth.

Racism and abuse are intolerable. That's true. However, when police investigations yield no culprits and the officers themselves are either pressured to make lesser charges for odious crimes and also the officers are afraid to do their job because a "riot" is feared with officals caving rather than backing the police; something is going to give.

People are not going to continue to allow themselves to be injured by black criminals or worse without fighting back. That will be the case even if the propaganda media refuses to report the truth.

Oh so this isnt about the story at all? The story is cover for....IDK, your stance on riots and protecting yourself from criminals

Oh so this isnt about the story at all? The story is cover for....IDK, your stance on riots and protecting yourself from criminals
So what if it is? He has every right to want protection against the onslaught of criminals created by the black community.

So what if it is? He has every right to want protection against the onslaught of criminals created by the black community.

Is there someone who is taking the opposite stance that I dont know about?

Excuse makers like you, for one. Here is a story of a guy who gets shot by some thugs, and the only thoughts you have on it are about the person who posted the story. You and the people in your community never shame your criminals. You just figure out clever ways to justify their behavior, or you deflect from the subject entirely.

Excuse makers like you, for one. Here is a story of a guy who gets shot by some thugs, and the only thoughts you have on it are about the person who posted the story. You and the people in your community never shame your criminals. You just figure out clever ways to justify their behavior, or you deflect from the subject entirely.

I'm just wondering why you think someone is encouraging people to not defend themselves. If its a question too tough for you to answer thats ok. No need to be an ass about it

At first....I thought liberals would make this man a hero. He was robbed and shot by blacks....and said to forgive them. It's not their fault. A dream scenario for libs.

But...he said "Lord".

He PRAYED.....for the spiritual well being of minorities. Somehow....they'll find racism in that.

A man who was shot in both legs by a black gang during a home invasion was lying on the ground, bleeding profusely, as emergency responders attended to his wounds.

In excruciating pain, he had a single message for the attackers: “Forgive them Father, they know not what they have done.”

Bleeding victim of black-gang shooting Forgive them - Teen attackers shoot man in both legs

And black people won't continue to allow them to be victimized by police and not fight back.

I agree with you but keep in mind what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

At first....I thought liberals would make this man a hero. He was robbed and shot by blacks....and said to forgive them. It's not their fault. A dream scenario for libs.

But...he said "Lord".

He PRAYED.....for the spiritual well being of minorities. Somehow....they'll find racism in that.
As a liberal I think the guy's an idiot for believing in god.

They admire them.

I'm just wondering why you think someone is encouraging people to not defend themselves. If its a question too tough for you to answer thats ok. No need to be an ass about it
My dad says it all the time. If blacks keep fighting officers and officers get arrested for shooting them then they are just not going to respond to calls. Or they'll let a murderer run away because the PC police will bus them for any mistake.

But...he said "Lord".

As a liberal I think the guy's an idiot for believing in god.

Yep. I called that one....

My dad says it all the time.

Thats it? Your dad? Well, I guess thats case closed. lol

If blacks keep fighting officers and officers get arrested for shooting them then they are just not going to respond to calls. Or they'll let a murderer run away because the PC police will bus them for any mistake.

PC Police? You mean laws? Sorry police arent allowed to break laws just like other people. I'm sorry that is an inconvenience

My dad says it all the time.

Thats it? Your dad? Well, I guess thats case closed. lol

If blacks keep fighting officers and officers get arrested for shooting them then they are just not going to respond to calls. Or they'll let a murderer run away because the PC police will bus them for any mistake.

PC Police? You mean laws? Sorry police arent allowed to break laws just like other people. I'm sorry that is an inconvenience
I'm just saying, if I were a cop, I wouldn't show up quick to a neighborhood that curses me whenever I drive through. Someone died or got raped or robbed? So fucking what.

^^Whats funny is that people say "Why are they mad at the police?"

Then never attempts to answer the question. Or if they do its always a reason that has to do with irrational feelings that seemingly appear out of nowhere and from no actions.

But we all know that every action has a equal and opposite reaction.

^^Whats funny is that people say "Why are they mad at the police?"

Then never attempts to answer the question. Or if they do its always a reason that has to do with irrational feelings that seemingly appear out of nowhere and from no actions.

But we all know that every action has a equal and opposite reaction.
Every white person I talk to asks why the big fat black man selling loose cigarettes in nyc resisted arrest. And why do ghetto blacks who don't really like whites want to come live with us? You'd think the ones that move here would want to get along.

I think blacks need to lose the chip on their shoulders. No one likes getting pulled over.

Do you know how satisfying it would be to shoot one of these 15 year old thug home invaders in the face, and then get to listen to the screams of his shitty ghetto mom, as she cries over his worthless corpse? I bet those tears taste like cotton candy.

Do you know how satisfying it would be to shoot one of these 15 year old thug home invaders in the face, and then get to listen to the screams of his shitty ghetto mom, as she cries over his worthless corpse? I bet those tears taste like cotton candy.
ANd I bet you believe in Jesus right?

ANd I bet you believe in Jesus right?
You mean that punk ass wizard who forgot to use his magic when he needed it most? All he had to do was show his powers and they would have believed him. No one crucifies a guy who claims to be the son of god after he walks on water.

Yeah, i believe in that dude.

Forum List

Back