Blacks were SLAVES ON A PLANTATION until yesterday

And now blacks are all supposed to jump up and leave the Democratic party because Joe Biden said something most blacks feel about sellout blacks who support trump.

The 8 Kinds of Black Donald Trump Supporters
Michael Harriot
8/03/18 11:19AM

Black people love Donald Trump.

In the 2016 election, Donald Trump earned more black votes (8 percent, according to the Roper Center) than Mitt Romney in 2012 (6 percent) or John McCain in 2008 (4 percent). While Barack Obama’s blackness or the Russians may have had something to do with that, in 2016, twice as many black people voted for Donald Trump (5 million votes) than were arrested (2,263,112, according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report).

Everyone knows that black people are criminals. Therefore, if black people were twice as likely to vote for Trump than commit a crime, using white logic, we can conclude that black people love Donald Trump. That’s just science.

And while Trump supporters may be a small minority of black people, it is important to know who they are, why they choose to support the dimwitted, tanning booth-weathered love child of Pennywise and Lord Voldemort and—most importantly—how to spot these rare creatures in the wild.

As a member of the growing subset of wypipologists who study Trump-related subjects (a Lie-entist, if you will) I have cataloged every single genus and species of black Donald Trump supporters for your edification:

1. MAGA-scots
One of “the good ones.” These are the black people who are willing to serve as mascots for the white people who love Trump. They do so for a variety of reasons. Some of them are black people of middling intelligence, but when they are surrounded by mediocre white people, the combination of racism and low-IQ makes conservatives think the MAGA-scots must be geniuses.

Take Candace Owens, for instance. She was once a left-leaning liberal with no particular talent until she learned that her ability to restrict her vocal chords to mimic Caucastic indignation made her the perfect person at which white people could point when they say: “See, she gets it.”

It seems that political correctness has suddenly become proper.

So since you label certain blacks as “sellouts” or “Uncle Toms”, it’s okay for Biden to do so.

Does this mean when he slips out the n-word that will be okay too?
Uncle Tom wasnt a sell out. He was a Black activist you dumb ass white boy.

If Biden were to say the n word he wouldnt be the first white boy to do so and no it wouldnt be ok.

And now blacks are all supposed to jump up and leave the Democratic party because Joe Biden said something most blacks feel about sellout blacks who support trump.

Michael Harriot

In the 2016 election, Donald Trump earned more black votes (8 percent, according to the Roper Center) than Mitt Romney in 2012 (6 percent) or John McCain in 2008 (4 percent). While Barack Obama’s blackness or the Russians may have had something to do with that, in 2016, twice as many black people voted for Donald Trump (5 million votes) than were arrested (2,263,112, according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report).

Everyone knows that black people are criminals. Therefore, if black people were twice as likely to vote for Trump than commit a crime, using white logic, we can conclude that black people love Donald Trump. That’s just science.

And while Trump supporters may be a small minority of black people, it is important to know who they are, why they choose to support the dimwitted, tanning booth-weathered love child of Pennywise and Lord Voldemort and—most importantly—how to spot these rare creatures in the wild.

As a member of the growing subset of wypipologists who study Trump-related subjects (a Lie-entist, if you will) I have cataloged every single genus and species of black Donald Trump supporters for your edification:

1. MAGA-scots
One of “the good ones.” These are the black people who are willing to serve as mascots for the white people who love Trump. They do so for a variety of reasons. Some of them are black people of middling intelligence, but when they are surrounded by mediocre white people, the combination of racism and low-IQ makes conservatives think the MAGA-scots must be geniuses.

Take Candace Owens, for instance. She was once a left-leaning liberal with no particular talent until she learned that her ability to restrict her vocal chords to mimic Caucastic indignation made her the perfect person at which white people could point when they say: “See, she gets it.”

How can you not LOVE how Joe Biden completely cucked the democrat party, especially the loyal "Negros" like the OP?

Sure, Joe's a racist, but he's a democrat, what did you expec?
You WYPPO mad as hell about Black people still voting for Biden over Drumpf I see. :laughing0301:

^ cucked and has to pretend he likes it
WYPPO mad no one is going to vote for the incompent fuckup currently in the white house. ^ :)
If you dislike him then vote him out like the subservient bitch that you are.
Youre the subservient bitch that voted Drumpf in. I'm that mf that going to vote Drumpfs bitch ass out.
Use your own words little man. As Biden said you’re his little dog now run along and bark for him. Guess slavery still lives after all.
I did use my own words. If you dont like my words then try and make me stop. As Drumpf said youre still a stupid white boy being led around by a carnival barker.
No loser, you copied and pasted my words. Call Biden your master and kiss his feet or else you’re not really black. LMAO. His words not mine. You’re his bitch. Period. End of story. Zero to do with a Trump. If he were running against Rubio he would say they same thing. You’re his little lapdog. Go fetch.
When WYPPO try to use reverse pychology!! :laughing0301:
Lol! Brother you got a neo nazi jew trying to tell you what to think. I suppose he likes being walked to the ovens.
Assgod really believes he is smart. He is just another dumb ass white boy trying his hardest to convince me a Black god to vote for that fuckup in the white house.
I have never told you who to vote for. Joe Biden did and then called you his bitch. This is the one time I agree with Biden. You’re a bitch. LMAO. I am laughing at your expense. So as your master tells you and vote for him. Bitch.
I didnt say you told me who to vote for. I said your silly white ass is trying your hardest to convince me to vote for that fuckup currently in the white house. Biden has my vote and if that makes you cave chimps mad then you better stop before you agitate your hair lice. :)
Never did that either. LMaO. Now you’re seeing things. Listen to your masters and vote for Biden. You’re hit bitch and will do as you’re told. Now explain to mean how I can be a Neo Nazi Jew. That’s like being a black KKK member. You and IM2 stupid must share a brain. Who has it today? Which bitch?
Of course you did that. You just did it again. You just mad I am smarter than your silly white ass. :laughing0301:

He gonna put y'all back in chains!!!!!
Ain't no white boy on the planet big and bad enough to put a chain on me without a whole lot of white people dying. :laughing0301:

Said Asslips. :lol:

avatars-000401745399-xa50af-t500x500.jpg
Yeah but I dont see you volunteering to put a chain on me are you? :)

Joe's and the Dims have had y'all chained for 50 years. :lol:
So you say but I still dont see you stepping up to put a new chain on me. You know better. :)

You are so butch!! I bet you drop the soap for all the boys.....

lyndon-chase-the-naked-ambition-of-jonathan-lyndon-chase-gq-november-2019-01%2016x9.jpg
Sorry but I never went to prison and got ass raped like you. :)

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

So since you label certain blacks as “sellouts” or “Uncle Toms”, it’s okay for Biden to do so.

If Biden were to say the n word he wouldnt be the first white boy to do so and no it wouldnt be ok.

Thats for ignorant people. Uncle Tom was the opposite. The new term is Uncle Ruckus.

Republicans have nothing to say about this and black trump supporters have less than nothing to say. They are black supporting an anti black candidate.
Can you articulate how President Trump is “anti-black”? Be specific.
You mean besides getting sued for not renting to Blacks and the Central Park incident?
A lawsuit that got zero dollars since it was bullshit.
And what is wrong for wanting the death penalty for rapists and murderers?

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Thats for ignorant people. Uncle Tom was the opposite. The new term is Uncle Ruckus.

Well you may want to educate your “brothers”, they are the ones that use the term.

Republicans have nothing to say about this and black trump supporters have less than nothing to say. They are black supporting an anti black candidate.
You mean besides getting sued for not renting to Blacks and the Central Park incident?
Drumpf settled out of court.

They werent rapist and murderers. They were set up by the cops and later exonerated.

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

How can you not LOVE how Joe Biden completely cucked the democrat party, especially the loyal "Negros" like the OP?

You WYPPO mad as hell about Black people still voting for Biden over Drumpf I see. :laughing0301:

WYPPO mad no one is going to vote for the incompent fuckup currently in the white house. ^ :)
Youre the subservient bitch that voted Drumpf in. I'm that mf that going to vote Drumpfs bitch ass out.
Use your own words little man. As Biden said you’re his little dog now run along and bark for him. Guess slavery still lives after all.
I did use my own words. If you dont like my words then try and make me stop. As Drumpf said youre still a stupid white boy being led around by a carnival barker.
No loser, you copied and pasted my words. Call Biden your master and kiss his feet or else you’re not really black. LMAO. His words not mine. You’re his bitch. Period. End of story. Zero to do with a Trump. If he were running against Rubio he would say they same thing. You’re his little lapdog. Go fetch.
Lol! Brother you got a neo nazi jew trying to tell you what to think. I suppose he likes being walked to the ovens.
Assgod really believes he is smart. He is just another dumb ass white boy trying his hardest to convince me a Black god to vote for that fuckup in the white house.
I have never told you who to vote for. Joe Biden did and then called you his bitch. This is the one time I agree with Biden. You’re a bitch. LMAO. I am laughing at your expense. So as your master tells you and vote for him. Bitch.
I didnt say you told me who to vote for. I said your silly white ass is trying your hardest to convince me to vote for that fuckup currently in the white house. Biden has my vote and if that makes you cave chimps mad then you better stop before you agitate your hair lice. :)
Never did that either. LMaO. Now you’re seeing things. Listen to your masters and vote for Biden. You’re hit bitch and will do as you’re told. Now explain to mean how I can be a Neo Nazi Jew. That’s like being a black KKK member. You and IM2 stupid must share a brain. Who has it today? Which bitch?
Of course you did that. You just did it again. You just mad I am smarter than your silly white ass. :laughing0301:

Ain't no white boy on the planet big and bad enough to put a chain on me without a whole lot of white people dying. :laughing0301:

So you say but I still dont see you stepping up to put a new chain on me. You know better. :)

lyndon-chase-the-naked-ambition-of-jonathan-lyndon-chase-gq-november-2019-01%2016x9.jpg

Would you like to talk a little more about your fantasies. I'm listening. :D

IxqerKR.jpg

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Well you may want to educate your “brothers”, they are the ones that use the term.

Only the ones that dont know that white boys have twisted the story to make him look like a coon. Real Black people long ago learned the real deal.

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

IxqerKR.jpg
What are you doing with those mice? Did you wipe your ass with them after those pictures?

They werent rapist and murderers. They were set up by the cops and later exonerated.
The settlement included no payment or admission of wrongdoing.

They were rapists, they admitted it.

Seriously, this is the worst you got for President Trump being “anti-black”?

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

IxqerKR.jpg
What are you doing with those mice? Did you wipe your ass with them after those pictures?

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

IxqerKR.jpg

Pj Media

Hey, Joe Biden: The Biggest Defenders of Black Americans Throughout U.S. History Have Been Republicans

BY ROBERT SPENCER MAY 23, 2020

Excerpt:

The controversy over Joe Biden saying, “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re voting for me or Trump, then you ain’t black” isn’t dying down, but as much political damage as the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee is sustaining, one much-overlooked fact amid the brouhaha is that even though Donald Trump has made historic gains in support from black Americans, most will likely agree with Biden and vote for him or whomever the Democrats put up this November, no matter what, no questions asked. This is how it has been for a long time, but it wasn’t always thus. Historically, the strongest defenders of the civil rights of black Americans were Republicans.

Now, it is generally known that the Republican Party was founded as an abolitionist party and that a Republican President, Abraham Lincoln, is responsible for freeing the slaves. Generally known, that is, among those who care to know it. Some prefer politically correct fantasies, like the Northeastern Illinois University plaque honoring “Abraham Lincoln Democrat.”

The BEST part is in the LINK

I dont get your point? Drumpf still discriminated. He got a slap on the wrist.

They were beaten and denied their rights which is why they were exonerated since there was not a shred of evidence. Drumpf didnt care about that since they were Black.

I havent looked into everything. Those two are more than enough for me. Not to mention his lie about Obama simply because he was Black.

They were beaten and denied their rights which is why they were exonerated since there was not a shred of evidence. Drumpf didnt care about that since they were Black.

I havent looked into everything. Those two are more than enough for me. Not to mention his lie about Obama simply because he was Black.
Trump discriminated? He was never personally involved.

The teenagers were part of a group of rioters and rapists, just because they didn’t rape the one women, doesn’t make them innocent of the many assaults that happened that night. Being part of a gang that commits heinous crimes has consequences. Something the black community has a hard time learning.

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Malcom X called, IM2...he wants you to stop using his image when you're posting your usual "blacks as victims" nonsense!
Malcolm X told me to tell that white boy Oldstyle that if he ever uses his name in a post again he will visit his racist ass a dream and make him understand what he meant by any means necessary.
Malcolm would be embarrassed by you, IM2! The time to play the race card is long gone but it's still your knee jerk response to everything! Malcolm would look at Joe Biden and say "That's the kind of white guy who's been playing us since LBJ was in the White House! Why would we elect HIS wrinkly old ass?"
Nah, Malcolm would be proud. You're white and trying to misuse what Malcolm said almost 60 years ago as if both parties have remained the same.

So let's look at reality. Do you think X would have supported reagan after he began his campaign in Philadelphia Mississippi talking about states right?

Do you think he would have supported GHW Bush who opposed civil rights? And do you really believe he would have agreed with Newt Gingrich? Do you think he would have supported Bush 2, the son of a man who opposed civil rights? And trump? X was from NYC and fought trumps daddy.

So you see, you really need to stop embarrassing yourself because what you say isn't so and furthermore whites have played the race card since 7-4-1776. Malcolm would look at trump and how whites are killing blacks at will then declare that it is now time for the ballot and the bullet.

The teenagers were part of a group of rioters and rapists, just because they didn’t rape the one women, doesn’t make them innocent of the many assaults that happened that night. Being part of a gang that commits heinous crimes has consequences. Something the black community has a hard time learning.
Of course he was personally involved. Thats where the directions came from and the reason he was personally sued.

Who told you the group was part of a group of rioters and rapists? Drumpf?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Malcom X called, IM2...he wants you to stop using his image when you're posting your usual "blacks as victims" nonsense!
Malcolm X told me to tell that white boy Oldstyle that if he ever uses his name in a post again he will visit his racist ass a dream and make him understand what he meant by any means necessary.
Malcolm would be embarrassed by you, IM2! The time to play the race card is long gone but it's still your knee jerk response to everything! Malcolm would look at Joe Biden and say "That's the kind of white guy who's been playing us since LBJ was in the White House! Why would we elect HIS wrinkly old ass?"
What do you think Malcolm would say about Drumpfs retarded ass?
I think Malcolm would say that's someone we can work with! Trump said give me a chance and then he created jobs for blacks. The other guys just promised they would and then did jack shit!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Of course he was personally involved. Thats where the directions came from and the reason he was personally sued.

Who told you the group was part of a group of rioters and rapists? Drumpf?
Uh-huh, sure. No evidence of actual racism, but an accusation is good enough for you.

Funny how that doesn’t apply to black teenagers who confessed to a crime.

Forum List

Back