Blacks were SLAVES ON A PLANTATION until yesterday

And now blacks are all supposed to jump up and leave the Democratic party because Joe Biden said something most blacks feel about sellout blacks who support trump.

The 8 Kinds of Black Donald Trump Supporters
Michael Harriot
8/03/18 11:19AM

Black people love Donald Trump.

In the 2016 election, Donald Trump earned more black votes (8 percent, according to the Roper Center) than Mitt Romney in 2012 (6 percent) or John McCain in 2008 (4 percent). While Barack Obama’s blackness or the Russians may have had something to do with that, in 2016, twice as many black people voted for Donald Trump (5 million votes) than were arrested (2,263,112, according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report).

Everyone knows that black people are criminals. Therefore, if black people were twice as likely to vote for Trump than commit a crime, using white logic, we can conclude that black people love Donald Trump. That’s just science.

And while Trump supporters may be a small minority of black people, it is important to know who they are, why they choose to support the dimwitted, tanning booth-weathered love child of Pennywise and Lord Voldemort and—most importantly—how to spot these rare creatures in the wild.

As a member of the growing subset of wypipologists who study Trump-related subjects (a Lie-entist, if you will) I have cataloged every single genus and species of black Donald Trump supporters for your edification:

1. MAGA-scots
One of “the good ones.” These are the black people who are willing to serve as mascots for the white people who love Trump. They do so for a variety of reasons. Some of them are black people of middling intelligence, but when they are surrounded by mediocre white people, the combination of racism and low-IQ makes conservatives think the MAGA-scots must be geniuses.

Take Candace Owens, for instance. She was once a left-leaning liberal with no particular talent until she learned that her ability to restrict her vocal chords to mimic Caucastic indignation made her the perfect person at which white people could point when they say: “See, she gets it.”

It seems that political correctness has suddenly become proper.

How can you not LOVE how Joe Biden completely cucked the democrat party, especially the loyal "Negros" like the OP?

Sure, Joe's a racist, but he's a democrat, what did you expec?
You WYPPO mad as hell about Black people still voting for Biden over Drumpf I see. :laughing0301:

Only whites like you listen to this retard.

Posting the Uncle Ruckus video again will not make me watch it. Whites like you glorify this illiterate retard.

I'm good with you choosing to live on the plantation. I'm merely showing how your life could be better. :)

I didnt ask what you were good with. You cant show me a better life when mine is already better than yours. :)

Is it?
How can your life be better when you're always complaining ?

Yes it is.

Who told you I was always complaining? I dont have anything to complain about and if I did I wouldnt complain to white people about it.

I've been reading your posts over the past several years. You're always bitching about something. :)

Such as what? If you've been reading them for the past several years you can at least come up with one thing I've been complaining about right? :)

Post something you haven't cried about! lol

So I assume you just realized you put your foot in your mouth then? Its ok. I do all you silly ass white boys like that. :)

I can only guess you'll eventually start listening to those who are smarter than you and vote accordingly.

You aren't helping the black community by voting for their masters.

I know a lot of people and have yet to meet anyone smarter than me no matter where in the world I have been.

Thats exactly why I would never vote for a repub. They want badly to be masters again. Aint happenin on my watch. :)

While you might be comfortable living in the ghetto democrats have gifted you, many blacks want a better life. It's why I'll be supporting Trump again in 2020.

:)

I no longer live in the ghetto. I do go there often to give back and I'm not a dem. I didnt ask you who you would be supporting. I assumed that since you were white you were going to support Drumpf anyway. :)

Wait... are you saying you clawed your way out of a ghetto and are still supporting the party that put you there??

White people put my people there. Wasn't no particular party. Where the fuck you been? :)

The gaslighting never stops.

Gotta give em an A+ for effort though. :laughing0301:

IM2 was a C student. Doesn’t know what an A+ is. Explain again how I can be a Neo Nazi Jew. This should be entertaining.

Youre such a stupid mf. :laughing0301:

Hitler was in charge of Neo Nazis? LOL. Why do all you Jew haters always bring up Hitler? He lost. Learn history. You seem triggered. Go ask Biden what you should do next. LOL.

So your dumb ass admits that you dont know what neo means huh? You sad dumb mf. :laughing0301:

You seem upset. Need a safe space? LOL. In your world Jews can be Nazis and join the KKK. They also own unicorns and can fly. You antisemites will make up anything to feed your narrative. Outstanding. I am going to push your buttons until you ignore me like your bitch lover, IM2. I broke him and I am pretty close to breaking you as your keep repeating the same crap over and over again. Oh. You lost another debate.

You poor dumb bastard. You think me laughing at you means I am upset? :laughing0301:

It definitely means that. You use my verbiage to boot. You’re such a pussy. LMaO!!!

Its going to be ok. Dont be mad bro. :)

More parrot talk. Any original thoughts? Or are you waiting for Master Biden to give them to you? I am Slowly driving you mad. Already drove your boyfriend IM2 stupid to lose his mind. You’re next, Bitch Boy.

Says the guy that had to get some kids to protect him. Dont think I forgot about that one. :laughing0301:

And now blacks are all supposed to jump up and leave the Democratic party because Joe Biden said something most blacks feel about sellout blacks who support trump.

Michael Harriot

In the 2016 election, Donald Trump earned more black votes (8 percent, according to the Roper Center) than Mitt Romney in 2012 (6 percent) or John McCain in 2008 (4 percent). While Barack Obama’s blackness or the Russians may have had something to do with that, in 2016, twice as many black people voted for Donald Trump (5 million votes) than were arrested (2,263,112, according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report).

Everyone knows that black people are criminals. Therefore, if black people were twice as likely to vote for Trump than commit a crime, using white logic, we can conclude that black people love Donald Trump. That’s just science.

And while Trump supporters may be a small minority of black people, it is important to know who they are, why they choose to support the dimwitted, tanning booth-weathered love child of Pennywise and Lord Voldemort and—most importantly—how to spot these rare creatures in the wild.

As a member of the growing subset of wypipologists who study Trump-related subjects (a Lie-entist, if you will) I have cataloged every single genus and species of black Donald Trump supporters for your edification:

1. MAGA-scots
One of “the good ones.” These are the black people who are willing to serve as mascots for the white people who love Trump. They do so for a variety of reasons. Some of them are black people of middling intelligence, but when they are surrounded by mediocre white people, the combination of racism and low-IQ makes conservatives think the MAGA-scots must be geniuses.

Take Candace Owens, for instance. She was once a left-leaning liberal with no particular talent until she learned that her ability to restrict her vocal chords to mimic Caucastic indignation made her the perfect person at which white people could point when they say: “See, she gets it.”

How can you not LOVE how Joe Biden completely cucked the democrat party, especially the loyal "Negros" like the OP?

You WYPPO mad as hell about Black people still voting for Biden over Drumpf I see. :laughing0301:

Posting the Uncle Ruckus video again will not make me watch it. Whites like you glorify this illiterate retard.

I'm good with you choosing to live on the plantation. I'm merely showing how your life could be better. :)

I didnt ask what you were good with. You cant show me a better life when mine is already better than yours. :)

Is it?

Yes it is.

Who told you I was always complaining? I dont have anything to complain about and if I did I wouldnt complain to white people about it.

I've been reading your posts over the past several years. You're always bitching about something. :)

Such as what? If you've been reading them for the past several years you can at least come up with one thing I've been complaining about right? :)

So I assume you just realized you put your foot in your mouth then? Its ok. I do all you silly ass white boys like that. :)

I can only guess you'll eventually start listening to those who are smarter than you and vote accordingly.

I know a lot of people and have yet to meet anyone smarter than me no matter where in the world I have been.

Thats exactly why I would never vote for a repub. They want badly to be masters again. Aint happenin on my watch. :)

While you might be comfortable living in the ghetto democrats have gifted you, many blacks want a better life. It's why I'll be supporting Trump again in 2020.

I no longer live in the ghetto. I do go there often to give back and I'm not a dem. I didnt ask you who you would be supporting. I assumed that since you were white you were going to support Drumpf anyway. :)

Wait... are you saying you clawed your way out of a ghetto and are still supporting the party that put you there??

He is an obedient lapdog.

Still trying huh? You gotta be mad bro. :laughing0301:

What does that even mean? Angry about what? Remember, I am a Neo Nazi Jew. Whatever that means. You and IM2 eat the same retard sandwiches it seems.

You mad bro. Dont be mad. :)

You’re like a retarded parrot.

Youre like a white guy....only more retarded than usual. :)

I’ve broken another one. Love it. You just said you would vote for Biden as President. So you admit you are voting for a retard? Your words. LMAO!!!! Well people do vote for those most like themselves. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

There are only two retards to vote for. I am definitely not going to vote for the most retarded one named Drumpf.

Vote for the one who has done nothing for blacks! lol

I already said I wasnt going to vote for Drumpfs retarded ass. Werent you reading my posts? :)

You were told who to vote for. We all understand, bitch boy. That’s your new name. Bitch Boy. Love it.

Still trying huh? :)

You are my bitch. You keep parroting the same line. “You mad”? Zero originality. That is a sign of a stupid person. Another sign is that you will vote for a retard. You’re also scared of COVID. Bitch Boy. I had it and Laughed. Like I laugh at you.

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Is it?

Yes it is.

What does that even mean? Angry about what? Remember, I am a Neo Nazi Jew. Whatever that means. You and IM2 eat the same retard sandwiches it seems.

I’ve broken another one. Love it. You just said you would vote for Biden as President. So you admit you are voting for a retard? Your words. LMAO!!!! Well people do vote for those most like themselves. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

There are only two retards to vote for. I am definitely not going to vote for the most retarded one named Drumpf.

You may abstain you dumbass. Like I did when McCain and Romney ran vs Obama. I voted for Tom Brady. You’re a good obedient bitch though and will vote for Master Biden. Idiot did not know he could write someone in. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Moron.

Why would I abstain you silly ass? I want to vote against Drumpf more than vote for Biden. I would vote for the local dog catcher before I abstained. :laughing0301:

Keep telling yourself that. You’re going to vote for a retard. Your words not mine. Bitch Boy, know your role.

When I vote I have to vote for one of the retards and its going to be for the one that is the least retarded. Besides I want it to be a landslide. Dont be mad bro. Your puerile attempts to convince me to vote for Drumpf has me laughing. :laughing0301:

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Is it?

Yes it is.

White people put my people there. Wasn't no particular party. Where the fuck you been? :)

The gaslighting never stops.

Gotta give em an A+ for effort though. :laughing0301:

IM2 was a C student. Doesn’t know what an A+ is. Explain again how I can be a Neo Nazi Jew. This should be entertaining.

Youre such a stupid mf. :laughing0301:

Hitler was in charge of Neo Nazis? LOL. Why do all you Jew haters always bring up Hitler? He lost. Learn history. You seem triggered. Go ask Biden what you should do next. LOL.

So your dumb ass admits that you dont know what neo means huh? You sad dumb mf. :laughing0301:

You seem upset. Need a safe space? LOL. In your world Jews can be Nazis and join the KKK. They also own unicorns and can fly. You antisemites will make up anything to feed your narrative. Outstanding. I am going to push your buttons until you ignore me like your bitch lover, IM2. I broke him and I am pretty close to breaking you as your keep repeating the same crap over and over again. Oh. You lost another debate.

You poor dumb bastard. You think me laughing at you means I am upset? :laughing0301:

It definitely means that. You use my verbiage to boot. You’re such a pussy. LMaO!!!

Its going to be ok. Dont be mad bro. :)

More parrot talk. Any original thoughts? Or are you waiting for Master Biden to give them to you? I am Slowly driving you mad. Already drove your boyfriend IM2 stupid to lose his mind. You’re next, Bitch Boy.

Says the guy that had to get some kids to protect him. Dont think I forgot about that one. :laughing0301:

Nope. Have me confused with someone else. Never happened. Now you’re reaching. Find that post and if it doesn’t exist you leave this board forever. Deal?

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Is it?

Yes it is.

I already said I wasnt going to vote for Drumpfs retarded ass. Werent you reading my posts? :)

You were told who to vote for. We all understand, bitch boy. That’s your new name. Bitch Boy. Love it.

You are my bitch. You keep parroting the same line. “You mad”? Zero originality. That is a sign of a stupid person. Another sign is that you will vote for a retard. You’re also scared of COVID. Bitch Boy. I had it and Laughed. Like I laugh at you.

Youre getting way too upset bro. I know it pisses you off I think youre a dummy but you keep asking for it. :laughing0301:

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Is it?

Yes it is.

You may abstain you dumbass. Like I did when McCain and Romney ran vs Obama. I voted for Tom Brady. You’re a good obedient bitch though and will vote for Master Biden. Idiot did not know he could write someone in. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Moron.

Why would I abstain you silly ass? I want to vote against Drumpf more than vote for Biden. I would vote for the local dog catcher before I abstained. :laughing0301:

Keep telling yourself that. You’re going to vote for a retard. Your words not mine. Bitch Boy, know your role.

When I vote I have to vote for one of the retards and its going to be for the one that is the least retarded. Besides I want it to be a landslide. Dont be mad bro. Your puerile attempts to convince me to vote for Drumpf has me laughing. :laughing0301:

Your one vote would make it a “landslide”? LMAO!!! Your stupidity has no limits it seems. Stupid Bitch Boy.

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Is it?

Yes it is.

Youre getting way too upset bro. I know it pisses you off I think youre a dummy but you keep asking for it. :laughing0301:

Using my psychology against me won’t work. You are a bitch. You are going to vote for a retard (your words), you want reparations and you believe the Neo Nazis who yelled “Jews will not replace us” are Jews. Honestly. Your stupidity has zero limits. None. Bitch Boy.

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Is it?

Yes it is.

Using my psychology against me won’t work. You are a bitch. You are going to vote for a retard (your words), you want reparations and you believe the Neo Nazis who yelled “Jews will not replace us” are Jews. Honestly. Your stupidity has zero limits. None. Bitch Boy.

Nazi boy all mad at me. :)

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Is it?

Yes it is.

So you believe those in Charlottesville were Jews. This is outstanding. Stupid Bitch Boy.

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

^ cucked and has to pretend he likes it
WYPPO mad no one is going to vote for the incompent fuckup currently in the white house. ^ :)
If you dislike him then vote him out like the subservient bitch that you are.
Youre the subservient bitch that voted Drumpf in. I'm that mf that going to vote Drumpfs bitch ass out.
Use your own words little man. As Biden said you’re his little dog now run along and bark for him. Guess slavery still lives after all.
I did use my own words. If you dont like my words then try and make me stop. As Drumpf said youre still a stupid white boy being led around by a carnival barker.
No loser, you copied and pasted my words. Call Biden your master and kiss his feet or else you’re not really black. LMAO. His words not mine. You’re his bitch. Period. End of story. Zero to do with a Trump. If he were running against Rubio he would say they same thing. You’re his little lapdog. Go fetch.
When WYPPO try to use reverse pychology!! :laughing0301:
Lol! Brother you got a neo nazi jew trying to tell you what to think. I suppose he likes being walked to the ovens.
Assgod really believes he is smart. He is just another dumb ass white boy trying his hardest to convince me a Black god to vote for that fuckup in the white house.
I have never told you who to vote for. Joe Biden did and then called you his bitch. This is the one time I agree with Biden. You’re a bitch. LMAO. I am laughing at your expense. So as your master tells you and vote for him. Bitch.
I didnt say you told me who to vote for. I said your silly white ass is trying your hardest to convince me to vote for that fuckup currently in the white house. Biden has my vote and if that makes you cave chimps mad then you better stop before you agitate your hair lice. :)
Never did that either. LMaO. Now you’re seeing things. Listen to your masters and vote for Biden. You’re hit bitch and will do as you’re told. Now explain to mean how I can be a Neo Nazi Jew. That’s like being a black KKK member. You and IM2 stupid must share a brain. Who has it today? Which bitch?
Of course you did that. You just did it again. You just mad I am smarter than your silly white ass. :laughing0301:

He gonna put y'all back in chains!!!!!
Ain't no white boy on the planet big and bad enough to put a chain on me without a whole lot of white people dying. :laughing0301:

Said Asslips. :lol:

avatars-000401745399-xa50af-t500x500.jpg

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Is it?

Yes it is.

So you believe those in Charlottesville were Jews. This is outstanding. Stupid Bitch Boy.

I believe you were there in Charlottesville with a pitch fork Nazi boy. :)

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

WYPPO mad no one is going to vote for the incompent fuckup currently in the white house. ^ :)
Youre the subservient bitch that voted Drumpf in. I'm that mf that going to vote Drumpfs bitch ass out.
Use your own words little man. As Biden said you’re his little dog now run along and bark for him. Guess slavery still lives after all.
I did use my own words. If you dont like my words then try and make me stop. As Drumpf said youre still a stupid white boy being led around by a carnival barker.
No loser, you copied and pasted my words. Call Biden your master and kiss his feet or else you’re not really black. LMAO. His words not mine. You’re his bitch. Period. End of story. Zero to do with a Trump. If he were running against Rubio he would say they same thing. You’re his little lapdog. Go fetch.
Lol! Brother you got a neo nazi jew trying to tell you what to think. I suppose he likes being walked to the ovens.
Assgod really believes he is smart. He is just another dumb ass white boy trying his hardest to convince me a Black god to vote for that fuckup in the white house.
I have never told you who to vote for. Joe Biden did and then called you his bitch. This is the one time I agree with Biden. You’re a bitch. LMAO. I am laughing at your expense. So as your master tells you and vote for him. Bitch.
I didnt say you told me who to vote for. I said your silly white ass is trying your hardest to convince me to vote for that fuckup currently in the white house. Biden has my vote and if that makes you cave chimps mad then you better stop before you agitate your hair lice. :)
Never did that either. LMaO. Now you’re seeing things. Listen to your masters and vote for Biden. You’re hit bitch and will do as you’re told. Now explain to mean how I can be a Neo Nazi Jew. That’s like being a black KKK member. You and IM2 stupid must share a brain. Who has it today? Which bitch?
Of course you did that. You just did it again. You just mad I am smarter than your silly white ass. :laughing0301:

Ain't no white boy on the planet big and bad enough to put a chain on me without a whole lot of white people dying. :laughing0301:

Yeah but I dont see you volunteering to put a chain on me are you? :)

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Is it?

Yes it is.

Asslips.....I know you're fucking retarded, but calling a Jew a Nazi is kinda like calling you a cracker. It's just stupid on so many levels.

saltine-american.jpg

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Joe's and the Dims have had y'all chained for 50 years. :lol:

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

So since you label certain blacks as “sellouts” or “Uncle Toms”, it’s okay for Biden to do so.

Does this mean when he slips out the n-word that will be okay too?

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Is it?

Yes it is.

Asslips.....I know you're fucking retarded, but calling a Jew a Nazi is kinda like calling you a cracker. It's just stupid on so many levels.

saltine-american.jpg

Youre just another stupid mother fucker that didnt know Jews helped kill other Jews with the Nazis. You poor stupid bastard. :)

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

So you say but I still dont see you stepping up to put a new chain on me. You know better. :)

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

So since you label certain blacks as “sellouts” or “Uncle Toms”, it’s okay for Biden to do so.

Does this mean when he slips out the n-word that will be okay too?
Uncle Tom wasnt a sell out. He was a Black activist you dumb ass white boy.

If Biden were to say the n word he wouldnt be the first white boy to do so and no it wouldnt be ok.

Republicans have nothing to say about this and black trump supporters have less than nothing to say. They are black supporting an anti black candidate.
Can you articulate how President Trump is “anti-black”? Be specific.

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

So you say but I still dont see you stepping up to put a new chain on me. You know better. :)

You are so butch!! I bet you drop the soap for all the boys.....

lyndon-chase-the-naked-ambition-of-jonathan-lyndon-chase-gq-november-2019-01%2016x9.jpg

Forum List

Back