blacks try to make whites leave new york city

Whites are leaving. New York has become the dragon eating it's own tail. Whites leave. New York tries to make up for the lost revenue by raising taxes. More Whites leave. Taxes are raised again. Now the schools are being destroyed forcing even more people out. The city will be one huge disintegrating ghetto.

sadly there is an ideology in the air based on the
concept POUNDED by THE PIGS (do not assume
that you know who the PIGS are) into the minds of
persons that the PIGS have designated "persons of
color". The PIGS have convinced them that "persons of color" that there are great piles of wealth and
luxury and ease of living in the hands of persons
called "white" In order to GET AT THE GREAT PILES --
insist the pigs-----just get rid of the whites. It
has happened before and has led to WHITE FLIGHT.
The pigs then have an explanation when the city falls into shambles-----"LOOK WHAT THE WHITES LEFT
US" Some of our NYC politicians are at the top of
the list of PIGS in SHOVING this idea down the throats of "persons of color" I suggest reading
"ANIMAL FARM" again ------or for the first time---
if you are young and missed it.

They should relocate about 100,000 each of those Biden border crisis people to NYC and SF. Those cities are already fucked up and those people all say they love the dirty, unskilled, uneducated people who make up the Biden invasion. Take em.

Many cities are disgusting reminders of what they once were. All of us have some memory of a city that was a great city at one time and is now a twisted ugly reminder of what it was. I used to live in New York. I used to live in San Francisco. Last night I was thinking about the time I went to visit a friend in San Francisco. It was in the 70s. We went to the Top of the Mark. I don't drink normally but I asked the bartender what was the most popular drink. It was a Brandy Alexander. I had one heavier on the cream than brandy. The whole city was spread out, so beautiful it would make your teeth hurt.

Now it's ugly, filthy, crime infested.

Lordy, I really do hate democrats.
Same here in Mpls. I won't even go into the city anymore.

more racism towards whites. this keeps up its going to be a civil rights movement for whites.

No, there will be NO civil rights movement for Caucasians.

As things get even worse in the coming decades, some Caucasians may emigrate, and others may form de facto safe zones.

The American government (which will be run in the coming decades by principally non-Caucasian ladies & gentlemen) may be wise enough to turn a blind eye to these safe zones.

The future for ALL groups is grim.

For example, if Caucasians were to actually leave New York City, there would be no tax base to fund community needs. The Big Apple would simply become another Detroit.

BLM is cutting off its nose to spite its face. Of course, it does not have enough smarts to realize this.

Lol.....blacks are so powerful.........

Why are whites allowing blacks to tell them where they can or can't live??

Why doesn't Tucker Carlson lead them to salvation??

Before Covid I was planning on visiting my cyberbuds on this forum..................I still may but it looks like I'll miss the cities. I heard they were once GREAT!!!

Greg

Powerful?? Only as useful idiots for the libtarded liberal WHITE elitists!! lol. They're getting the dirty work done at a FRACTION of the cost. BTW: most Blacks I read about seem fantastic: Carson, Rice (Condi), etc etc. You know the ones; those HATED by the Wokatistas!!!

Greg

You racists see your racism as funny.

How pathetic can you get? You whine about imaginary racism 24/7 and then go out and indulge in blatant racism while thinking it is funny.

You racists see your racism as funny.

How pathetic can you get? You whine about imaginary racism 24/7 and then go out and indulge in blatant racism while thinking it is funny.
^^ LOL, the irony ^^

I will let your lack of self awareness marinate on its own....

Many cities are disgusting reminders of what they once were. All of us have some memory of a city that was a great city at one time and is now a twisted ugly reminder of what it was. I used to live in New York. I used to live in San Francisco. Last night I was thinking about the time I went to visit a friend in San Francisco. It was in the 70s. We went to the Top of the Mark. I don't drink normally but I asked the bartender what was the most popular drink. It was a Brandy Alexander. I had one heavier on the cream than brandy. The whole city was spread out, so beautiful it would make your teeth hurt.

Now it's ugly, filthy, crime infested.

Lordy, I really do hate democrats.
It is no longer San Francisco. Call it 'Frisco.
Or San Franshitsco

more racism towards whites. this keeps up its going to be a civil rights movement for whites.

The notion of any Black group telling whites to get out of New York City or any other major US city is outrageously hysterical. Remember “White Flight” as One of the factors for all the problems Black Communities encounter? Is that what they want now?

Whites are leaving. New York has become the dragon eating it's own tail. Whites leave. New York tries to make up for the lost revenue by raising taxes. More Whites leave. Taxes are raised again. Now the schools are being destroyed forcing even more people out. The city will be one huge disintegrating ghetto.

Yes, exactly the way the DemoKKKrats want it.

With NYC gone, we’ll be needing a new Center of the Universe.

Where will that be?

The moment that weak idiot whites give in to every demand by blacks is the day Blacks then demand far more than you can possibly imagine and take their rioting and civil unrest to a whole new level.

Good luck intimidating Italians
They have several hundred mob members and thousands of associates

Forum List

Back