Zone1 Blacks should not resent other persecuted yet successful minorities but instead emulate their choices and actions that led to their success

Keeping it to apples and apples: poor black boys in the 1940’s had it far worse than poor Jewish boys in the 1940’s. Yet MANY did somehow despite this, claw their way into the middle class.

Sure, Jewish boys had to deal with quotas, but black boys couldn’t even get in at all.

Sure, Jewish boys lived under the “shadow of Hitler” across the pond. Black boys lived with America’s “Hitler“ on their doorstep.

What is being ridiculed is trying compare people from two different time periods as if that is somehow supposed to make a logical point, and then complaining when the fallacy is pointed out.

Black boys in the 1940’s America had it soooo much better than Jewish boys :rolleyes:

View attachment 678142
You realize that the 1940s were 80 years ago, right? Why are you suggesting that black boys should whine about past injustices and choose to be victims rather than get an education and find successful black men or women to emulate and idolize over idolizing rappers, gang leaders, and, at best, athletes?

You realize that the 1940s were 80 years ago, right? Why are you suggesting that black boys should whine about past injustices and choose to be victims rather than get an education and find successful black men or women to emulate and idolize over idolizing rappers, gang leaders, and, at best, athletes?
Tell that to the poster who opted to drag tbe 1940’s in to it.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Who the fuck was Roosevelt to tell me that I don't own what I earn and that I can't do what I want with what is mine? In fact, who the fuck are you to tell me that?
It is not just President Roosevelt Roosevelt and me, it is the majority of Americans, and it has been the majority for decades.

I’m not going to explain it again. The comparison to blacks today and Jews of the 40s is appropriate. Your hostility toward Jews who have succeeded beyond despicable prejudice is too pronounced, and your personal animus to me is as well.
No it isn't appropriate. It's not even close. Jews were whites who benefitted from racism. That's where their "success" comes from.

And for the most part Blacks have you just are too bigoted to look past the minority of Blacks that are making all the noise.

And you are constantly whining about those Black people
You don't know any blacks.

You realize that the constitution was ratified 235 years ago and people are still talking about how we need to live according to those times. Past injustices are the cause of modern problems.

Furthermore we see the same things repeating themselves while people like you try gaslight with lines about past injustices. Last, the only people whining and wanting to be victims are right wing whites. Your last sentence was pure horse manure. Why is it comments like this are allowed to be made?

No it isn't appropriate. It's not even close. Jews were whites who benefitted from racism. That's where their "success" comes from.
Their success comes largely from their high educational attainment, despite the prejudice that set Jew quotas - particularly at the best universities - and hard work, discipline, and motivation.

Success and failure has little do with racism. Your lashing out and refusing to give credit to people who do well via their own choices or
hold responsible those who do poorly is NOT going to move blacks forward. In fact, the resentment and blame game will move them bacowards.

Their success comes largely from their high educational attainment, despite the prejudice that set Jew quotas - particularly at the best universities - and hard work, discipline, and motivation.

Success and failure has little do with racism. Your lashing out and refusing to give credit to people who do well via their own choices or
hold responsible those who do poorly is NOT going to move blacks forward. In fact, the resentment and blame game will move them bacowards.
Lisa, your denial of reality is noted.

What was and is being done is documented.

In her book How Jews Became White Folk, Karen Brodkin notes that Jews contrasted themselves with the specter of a “mythic blackness.” Deeply ingrained racial stereotypes of shiftless, lazy, culturally pathological and mentally enslaved blacks—versus “hard working” immigrants streaming through Ellis Island in search of opportunity—have always been a subtext of the American dream. Hence, “mythic blackness” implicitly signified social dysfunction and downward mobility—i.e., the antithesis of American notions of rugged individualism and bootstraps uplift. This divide allowed Jewish, Irish and other reviled, provisionally white ethnic immigrants to highlight and capitalize on their (relative) whiteness. As Salomon Gruenwald notes in a review of Brodkin’s book, “Jews did not become white because they succeeded in spite of racism, rather, they succeeded because of white racism. Economic and social shifts following WWII reconfigured whiteness in such a way as to allow them—particularly Jewish men—the entitlements that being white brought (like the G.I. Bill and access to the suburbs).”

Do you understand?

You have consistently been shown that your opinion is untrue. Now as you think you can tell me to stop saying things to whites, stop talking about blacks. Because YOUR attitude and opinions certainly do nothing but cause resentment and anger to continue. Your attitude and opinions hold whites back and continues keeping division alive.

Last edited:
You want to see some high-grade racism? Look at the Jews in Israel.

Better still, look at the self-proclaimed Zionists here on the Homeland. They are racist AF!

The middle class has nothing more to offer human existence than any other level of wealth if all you care about is wealth accumulation. I myself do not want to work to make a CEO's golden parachute a reality. Blacks have themselves to blame for the bad attitude just like any other ethnic group. Asians are the highest earning demographic because of higher education diplomas and that group is mostly centered around the people from India, the middle-aged and the elderly.
What bad attitude? Our attitude is no worse than anyone elses.

Indians are mainly here because of the H1 Visa. And when you look at that, they are being given jobs that Americans should have.

This is a bait thread. Speaking as an actual black person and not as a non black with an opinion, Blacks are not resentful of anyone.

And we can't emulate choices the government gave Jews that blacks were denied.

Now somebody tell me what positive discussion was meant to come from this? A factless claim of resentment with no link supporting the claim. But that gets to stay here in zone 1 and get discussed.

We can't call it what it is but people are free to do this. And we don't see some of the usual suspects dogging the OP or instructing the OP on how they should communicate.

How about people who aren't black drop the lectures and quit repeating biased opinions about what creates success from people who have been given every preference this government provides?

You don't know any blacks.
Of course I do. My mother was Black as I have told you at least a dozen times. I grew up in a mostly Black and minority neighborhood.; I lived on the streets of that neighborhood from the age of 14 to 17.

Unlike you I just don't have a victim mentality

Lisa, your denial of reality is noted.

What was and is being done is documented.

In her book How Jews Became White Folk, Karen Brodkin notes that Jews contrasted themselves with the specter of a “mythic blackness.” Deeply ingrained racial stereotypes of shiftless, lazy, culturally pathological and mentally enslaved blacks—versus “hard working” immigrants streaming through Ellis Island in search of opportunity—have always been a subtext of the American dream. Hence, “mythic blackness” implicitly signified social dysfunction and downward mobility—i.e., the antithesis of American notions of rugged individualism and bootstraps uplift. This divide allowed Jewish, Irish and other reviled, provisionally white ethnic immigrants to highlight and capitalize on their (relative) whiteness. As Salomon Gruenwald notes in a review of Brodkin’s book, “Jews did not become white because they succeeded in spite of racism, rather, they succeeded because of white racism. Economic and social shifts following WWII reconfigured whiteness in such a way as to allow them—particularly Jewish men—the entitlements that being white brought (like the G.I. Bill and access to the suburbs).”

Do you understand?

You have consistently been shown that your opinion is untrue. Now as you think you can tell me to stop saying things to whites, stop talking about blacks. Because YOUR attitude and opinions certainly do nothing but cause resentment and anger to continue. Your attitude and opinions hold whites back and continues keeping division alive.
So some antisemitic feminist had an opinion and wrote a book? You quoted from someone spewing her resentment toward Jews? And that’s your PROOF?

And you have been consistently shown that your opinion is untrue. The fact that you are unwilling to acknowledge that Jews‘ high priority for higher education, and their high educational attainment - accounts for their success, and insist on this “whitr privilege” crap is because you are unwilling to admit that people’s choices, values, and personal traits lead to success.

And the reason is obvious. if you give people credit for their own choices leading to their success, you’ve got to admit the opposite is true. And with you, it’s always got to be whitey’s fault.

As far as my telling you what to say to whites, I said to stop saying shut the fuck up. First, we are in Zone 1. Second, who are you yo tell whites what they can and cannot say? And third, you have comolained that whites have not spoken to you with the deference you think you are entitled to, and then you tell a white guy - a moderator yet - to STFU?

Decent people don’t tell others to STFU. And you’re doing is showing whitey that the rules don’t apply to you because you’re black and think that entitles you to special treatment.

Better still, look at the self-proclaimed Zionists here on the Homeland. They are racist AF!
^^ And here is a black guy, enraged about racism, spewing his venom against Jews who support Israel. Bet the only Jew you’ll accept is one who marches along with the antisemites yelling “Get out, Jews!!!” at a BDS deminstration,

This is a bait thread. Speaking as an actual black person and not as a non black with an opinion, Blacks are not resentful of anyone.

And we can't emulate choices the government gave Jews that blacks were denied.

Now somebody tell me what positive discussion was meant to come from this? A factless claim of resentment with no link supporting the claim. But that gets to stay here in zone 1 and get discussed.

We can't call it what it is but people are free to do this. And we don't see some of the usual suspects dogging the OP or instructing the OP on how they should communicate.

How about people who aren't black drop the lectures and quit repeating biased opinions about what creates success from people who have been given every preference this government provides?
What do you mean you can’t emulate Jews because the government gave choices to them and denied blacks? How many generations ago was THAT?

We are talking about NOW. You are given MORE than choices! You are given favoritism. Jews worked around quotas denying them a higher education, and NOW you not only are not faced with being blocked from higher education, but liberals are bending over backwards to deny entrance to Asians and whites to open up slots for blacks with worse grades and scores!

There is absolutely no excuse for any black not to AT LEAST get post-high school training of some sort - either at community college or a vocational program. Americans are even paying for it.

All I hear from you are excuses.

Or Japan, China, Thailand, Germany, France, Russia, Poland, Mexico, Peru should I go on? all those countries are far more racist than the USA.

Or Japan, China, Thailand, Germany, France, Russia, Poland, Mexico, Peru should I go on? all those countries are far more racist than the USA.
The black poster you replied to, with his smear about Zionists and Jews, is an example of the resentment of blacks toward Jews I opened the thread with.

A lot of it comes down to jealousy, actually.

Forum List

Back