blacks protest against the victim killed by police????!!!!! not the police??!!

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
WOOOOOOOOOOohooooooooooooo
so the POLICE kill someone---and the blacks protest against the person that the POLICE killed?????!!!!!!!??
make up your minds
..like I've said, BLM/blacks do not make any sense
no sense whatsoever
I never said the word ASTONISHING much. I must have said it 200 times here. Astonishing.

so the POLICE kill someone---and the blacks protest against the VICTIM!!!!!!!!!!???????
no sense whatsoever

No, they're pointing out the disparity in treatment by law enforcement. This woman is canonized for sainthood by the right despite the fact that she was a seditionist, and unarmed black men and peaceful protesters are subject to riot and terminal treatment.

so the POLICE kill someone---and the blacks protest against the person that the POLICE killed?????!!!!!!!??
make up your minds
no sense whatsoever

Where does it say they are protesting the person killed? Are you saying you support the police for killing her?

Or are you just feeling guilty because you now understand why people are kneeling?

so the POLICE kill someone---and the blacks protest against the VICTIM!!!!!!!!!!???????
no sense whatsoever

No, they're pointing out the disparity in treatment by law enforcement. This woman is canonized for sainthood by the right despite the fact that she was a seditionist, and unarmed black men and peaceful protesters are subject to riot and terminal treatment.
ahahahhahahahahhahhah
you can't double talk bullshit this......this wasn't a jackass criminal RESISTING/etc like:
Floyd
Brown
Garner
Scott
Sterling
etc
.....no, disparity isn't even involved in this
when did the police KILL a black protester????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

make up your minds
no sense whatsoever
NBA players took a knee before a game?...oh well no one saw it because no one is watching China's NBA.....

make up your minds
no sense whatsoever

Where does it say they are protesting the person killed? Are you saying you support the police for killing her?

Or are you just feeling guilty because you now understand why people are kneeling?
says it RIGHT there--the Trumpers
.....don't try to bullshit it ---the police killed someone--and she wasn't even a CRIMINAL
.....they never protested the WHITE lady Justin Damond shooting--a TOTALLY innocent person killed by the police----NOT a criminal jackass
--ANY way you cut it--you/BLM/blacks don't make sense at all

make up your minds
no sense whatsoever

.....don't try to bullshit it ---the police killed someone--and she wasn't even a CRIMINAL
.....they never protested the WHITE lady Justin Damond shooting--a TOTALLY innocent person killed by the police----NOT a criminal jackass

Do you ever grow tired of being wrong?

Not only did Damond's friends and neighbors attend Thursday's rally, but members of Black Lives Matter Twin Cities and the Minneapolis NAACP participated as well.

Also in attendance was Valerie Castile, the mother of Philando Castile who was killed by a police officer during a traffic stop last year. The officer who shot Castile was acquitted last month of first-degree reckless homicide.

Minneapolis police chief resigns in wake of Australian woman's shooting death

she was a seditionist

I thought you said, Heditionist for a minute.

1.jpg

They are pointing out how protestors are treated. Trump and right wing outlets did not support the Portland protestors but clearly Trump supported the Washington protestors and the right wing has called them patriots. Still the issues is police shootings.

make up your minds
no sense whatsoever

Do you ever grow tired of being wrong?

Not only did Damond's friends and neighbors attend Thursday's rally, but members of Black Lives Matter Twin Cities and the Minneapolis NAACP participated as well.

Also in attendance was Valerie Castile, the mother of Philando Castile who was killed by a police officer during a traffic stop last year. The officer who shot Castile was acquitted last month of first-degree reckless homicide.

Minneapolis police chief resigns in wake of Australian woman's shooting death
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA---
NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING like the riots/etc for the black CRIMINALS
-----that's total bullshit--you lost all credibility there--NO, there were NO big protests/etc like there were for the black CRIMINALS---stop the stupid shit

make up your minds
no sense whatsoever
You hacks are compulsive liars.
But I guess when you believe a conman you can be convinced if anything

no sense whatsoever

The woman accomplished things in life unlike most of the African Americans killed. And she is being pushed only because of the BLM riots on that fact.

They are pointing out how protestors are treated. Trump and right wing outlets did not support the Portland protestors but clearly Trump supported the Washington protestors and the right wing has called them patriots. Still the issues is police shootings.
Oh you mean the rioters that had free reign because democrat lawmakers told police to stand down...and the ones that were arrested were bailed out by Biden’s staff?

Yes...so abused...not.

They were allowed to kill cops with no consequences.

no sense whatsoever

Hahahahahahahahahaha....wait.....hahahahahahahahahaha

make up your minds
no sense whatsoever
Sleepy has been running for president since 1988 and never made it as the Dem candidate. Yet he sets the all time record for votes THIS year. Who is the conman??

make up your minds
no sense whatsoever
Sleepy has been running for president since 1988 and never made it as the Dem candidate. Yet he sets the all time record for votes THIS year. Who is the conman??

The guy lucky enough to run against crazy.

Remember, Biden got very few votes. Most of his votes were anti-Trump votes. They could have run a can of soup, and he would have gotten 75 million votes.

make up your minds
no sense whatsoever

So was it a con when Trump brought us the best unemployment numbers ever and raised wages for everyone?

make up your minds
no sense whatsoever

So was it a con when Trump brought us the best unemployment numbers ever and raised wages for everyone?

And of course phucknob has no response.

Forum List

Back