blacks protest against the victim killed by police????!!!!! not the police??!!

WOOOOOOOOOOohooooooooooooo
so the POLICE kill someone---and the blacks protest against the person that the POLICE killed?????!!!!!!!??
make up your minds
..like I've said, BLM/blacks do not make any sense
no sense whatsoever

Where does it say they are protesting the person killed? Are you saying you support the police for killing her?

Or are you just feeling guilty because you now understand why people are kneeling?
They were kneeling because right wingers protested. Hypocrisy on that level REQUIRES extremely low IQ's. Only morons would put themsrlves in that position. Blessed with athletics, but cursed with low IQ's.

so the POLICE kill someone---and the blacks protest against the person that the POLICE killed?????!!!!!!!??
make up your minds
no sense whatsoever

Where does it say they are protesting the person killed? Are you saying you support the police for killing her?

Or are you just feeling guilty because you now understand why people are kneeling?
They were kneeling because right wingers protested. Hypocrisy on that level REQUIRES extremely low IQ's. Only morons would put themsrlves in that position. Blessed with athletics, but cursed with low IQ's.

Pretty amazing of them to have predicted this years ago.

make up your minds
no sense whatsoever

Pretty amazing of them to have predicted this years ago.
Predicted what, low IQ NBA players being hypocrites? I dont think that requires a fortune teller.

They are pointing out how protestors are treated. Trump and right wing outlets did not support the Portland protestors but clearly Trump supported the Washington protestors and the right wing has called them patriots. Still the issues is police shootings.
Oh you mean the rioters that had free reign because democrat lawmakers told police to stand down...and the ones that were arrested were bailed out by Biden’s staff?

Yes...so abused...not.

They were allowed to kill cops with no consequences.

Thanks for making my point as it was not the protesters but the rioters. Seems people have a problem distinguishing between the two. Bailed out by Biden staff? hmmm well if you know who posted bail then that is absurd. Yet people can be bailed out as it is allowed.

In this case, the only rebuttal is to no longer support these guys. Stop watching their sports, stop purchasing their products.
We all know of the hypocrisy. All of these athletes profit off of the slave labor that is used to manufacture their products.
Unfortunately, the MSM will never make an issue about it. They'll only kowtow to the black privilege these players enjoy and exploit.

1610081250279.png

so the POLICE kill someone---and the blacks protest against the VICTIM!!!!!!!!!!???????
no sense whatsoever

No, they're pointing out the disparity in treatment by law enforcement. This woman is canonized for sainthood by the right despite the fact that she was a seditionist, and unarmed black men and peaceful protesters are subject to riot and terminal treatment.
You have no clue what she was----------She was a business owner and veteran fed up with our corrupt government making a video of the protests at the capital building who was unarmed and just shot out of the blue and likely from behind..

They are pointing out how protestors are treated. Trump and right wing outlets did not support the Portland protestors but clearly Trump supported the Washington protestors and the right wing has called them patriots. Still the issues is police shootings.
Oh you mean the rioters that had free reign because democrat lawmakers told police to stand down...and the ones that were arrested were bailed out by Biden’s staff?

Yes...so abused...not.

They were allowed to kill cops with no consequences.

Thanks for making my point as it was not the protesters but the rioters. Seems people have a problem distinguishing between the two. Bailed out by Biden staff? hmmm well if you know who posted bail then that is absurd. Yet people can be bailed out as it is allowed.
no, it was the protesters

make up your minds
no sense whatsoever
You have some fragile ass feelings -- but most of you cucks do....

make up your minds
no sense whatsoever
You have some fragile ass feelings -- but most of you cucks do....
hahhahahahhahah--you can't refute the truth

Forum List

Back