Blacks NEVER do anything wrong

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
News flash: Black man runs down multiple white innocent old ladies and kids but apparently, Jake Blake or Geo. Floyd has more merit. Darnell E. Brooks killed more people than white cops, but that's OK.

Darnell E. Brooks killed more people than white cops, but that's OK.
Got anything else to BLAME me for mary?
This human, whatever color or race, will get the justice he deserves.
One of our many rightwing racists feels the need to lie.
That's all they got.
Last potus taught then that lying is acceptable.
It is their way of life.
Yes MaryL , you support the LYING pos potus #45.

• Banned
BLM burning down cites? Um this fixation on proud boys and Trump? Blacks burn down stuff. Whites cure diseases and put people on the moon, blacks not so much.

BLM burning down cites? Um this fixation on proud boys and Trump? Blacks burn down stuff. Whites cure diseases and put people on the moon, blacks not so much.
You could be more racist, but I'm not sure how?

Are there ANY good black people in your world, Mary?
Or do you hate them all?

• Banned

Or do you hate them all?
Really? After all the harsh white bashing crap. Whites created the internet or put a man on the moon. Black culture has done what exactly?

Got anything else to BLAME me for mary?
This human, whatever color or race, will get the justice he deserves.

That's all they got.
Last potus taught then that lying is acceptable.
It is their way of life.
Yes MaryL , you support the LYING pos potus #45.

The point she's trying to make (seems to me) is some cultures are lethal to civilization. While I myself would have phrased her OP a bit differently, her point remains a valid one. The cultures of gangbanging, looting, pillaging, drug dealing, paternal abandonment, rioting and similar others cannot exist within a civilization without destroying some or all parts of it. These cultures are self-destructive, both for the individual who practices them and greater society. Rule of law means very little to any persons who would practice them. Even more critical for civilization's survival, these cultures make impossible the pursuit of life and liberty and self-betterment. They, the culture and not the race, must be weeded out, excised, extracted and cast into the abyss of history best forgotten.

Or do you hate them all?

She is free to hate anyone or anything she chooses. That's the real rub isn't it, bub? Other people in possession of complete freedom, unadulterated personal agency. Would I advise anyone to hate anything? No, of course not. Only God's hatred of mankind can be pure and awe inspiring, a reprisal worthy of mass reverence. For us human beings hatred requires far too much effort and will burn a person down like a candle left in an open window.

Or do you hate them all?

I'm reminded of what was said about Ann Coulter. I think it fits MaryL too.

"The only person you'll ever make happy is the minority who digs your grave."

Forum List

Back