Blacks Listen To White Music For First Time

LOL....One night I was hauling a load of mostly black convicts back to the Unit from a furniture plant they worked and one of the local rock stations started playing Ozzy's No More Tears and it was real quiet and all of a sudden one of the older black convicts said "Capt'n you are going to hell for listening to that devil music". The other blacks murmured quietly in agreement.

Come to find out it wasn't so much Ozzy but Zakk Wylde's guitar work that discombobulated them. Good thing they did not hear Stillborn.

Much less see/hear this. ;)

Did you live in the 60s and u70s? I did and it was like that and still is to some extent.
If you are looking for a resurgence of the 60s music as a popular style, you are in for a long wait, long past when you and I are dust. That style did not drive the 70s even, and only used for romantic nastolgia, certainly not the opitomy of "white music". Here you a couple of 70s white music selections.

If you are looking for a resurgence of the 60s music as a popular style, you are in for a long wait, long past when you and I are dust. That style did not drive the 70s even, and only used for romantic nastolgia, certainly not the opitomy of "white music". Here you a couple of 70s white music selections.

Just playing around with things,did you see Bibi I put up in other thread,that ought to tell you something,lol. Just bored thats all.

Arosmith reaction, I fast forward some to get to reaction

Much better selection, that still holds it own, not just as a golden oldy but on any classic rock station.

Forum List

Back