Blacks Listen To White Music For First Time

These spooks can't be THAT in the dark.

Why not just enjoy the reactions? it is no secret blacks didn't listen to white pop or soul back in the 60s,70s. I worked with them on assembly lines at GM and we use to joke about each others music,so be nice.

Why not just enjoy the reactions? it is no secret blacks didn't listen to white pop or soul back in the 60s,70s. I worked with them on assembly lines at GM and we use to joke about each others music,so be nice.
I don't enjoy the contrived.

Which is exactly what this is.

Ya know...this may be shocking to you...but blacks and whites in the USA...exist within the SAME greater culture.

Groids know about white sub-culture, the same as we know about theirs.

I don't enjoy the contrived.

Which is exactly what this is.

Ya know...this may be shocking to you...but blacks and whites in the USA...exist within the SAME greater culture.

Groids know about white sub-culture, the same as we know about theirs.

Looks like I'm not the only one according to some of the videos. Put up or shut up.

People may not realize this but blacks didn't listen to much classic pop or rock.

She is one of my favorites,

If she or you have go back to 1965 to find "White Music" for the first time, you have taken your way back machine too far to get a clue and will probably end up with musical time shock.

If she or you have go back to 1965 to find "White Music" for the first time, you have taken your way back machine too far to get a clue and will probably end up with musical time shock.

Did you live in the 60s and u70s? I did and it was like that and still is to some extent.

Forum List

Back