MeBelle 4 Prez 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
yidnar

yidnar

Gold Member
Reaction score
For every black that is murdered by a white a 3 whites are murdered by blacks !! blacks commit 3 times as many racial murders as whites !!
It should be 10 to 1 by Dec 2012.
be very careful what you wish for !! whites have proven that at any given time we are the most dangerous people that have ever walked the face of this earth when angered !! when ******* riot in 2012 it may be the worst things blacks have ever done to themselves since contracting aids from raping monkeys in Da Mudda Land !!

Salt Jones

Rookie
Reaction score
For every black that is murdered by a white a 3 whites are murdered by blacks !! blacks commit 3 times as many racial murders as whites !!
be very careful what you wish for !! whites have proven that at any given time we are the most dangerous people that have ever walked the face of this earth when angered !! when ******* riot in 2012 it may be the worst things blacks have ever done to themselves since contracting aids from raping monkeys in Da Mudda Land !!
Booommmm!

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Booommmm!
Now wait a minute... in another thread you gave me a bbbooommm!, but here you give yidnar a Booommmm!.

I feel cheated.

Tank

Gold Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b6pBzIhIh0&list=PL538FFC4949A4D56A&index=2]Larry Elder telling the truth about Race and Crime - YouTube[/ame]

OP
yidnar

yidnar

Gold Member
Reaction score
Booommmm!
Now wait a minute... in another thread you gave me a bbbooommm!, but here you give yidnar a Booommmm!.

I feel cheated.
the idiot gave me a boooom on another thread to !! and just like on the other thread I will reply with ,...........the boooom is the sound of the guards slamming his cell door shut !!:lol::lol:

Attachments

Salt Jones

Rookie
Reaction score
Booommmm!

I feel cheated.
the idiot gave me a boooom on another thread to !! and just like on the other thread I will reply with ,...........the boooom is the sound of the guards slamming his cell door shut !!:lol::lol:
Never been arrested, it would hurt my security clearance.

OP
yidnar

yidnar

Gold Member
Reaction score

I feel cheated.
Bullshit !!:lol::lol::lol:

driveby

Gold Member
Reaction score

I feel cheated.
You need clearance to work Mall Security ?....... :dunno:

Salt Jones

Rookie
Reaction score
You need clearance to work Mall Security ?....... :dunno:
I wouldn't know. I work for a defense contractor. It's easy for certain retired military.

Salt Jones

Rookie
Reaction score

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Reaction score
Let's see... when black "activists" complain that all the black men are in jail, we're supposed to cry.

But if a white person suggests that blacks have a high chance of being arrested, we're supposed to attack that white person as a "racist."

Um.

Ever wonder why white guys go crazy and post "racist" stuff on the Internet anonymously?

I mean, what else can we do?

IanC

Gold Member
Reaction score

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List