Blacks commiting more violent crime !!

the facts are blacks commit many times more violent crimes against whites than whites commit against blacks !!

Let's see... when black "activists" complain that all the black men are in jail, we're supposed to cry.

But if a white person suggests that blacks have a high chance of being arrested, we're supposed to attack that white person as a "racist."

Um.

Ever wonder why white guys go crazy and post "racist" stuff on the Internet anonymously?

I mean, what else can we do?

no, you post bigoted and disgusting things on the internet because it is no longer socially acceptable for you to publicly express your feelings...as to the crazy part, that has more to do with the collective western [caucasian] destructive, immoral, and unnatural view/way of life....

Let's see... when black "activists" complain that all the black men are in jail, we're supposed to cry.

But if a white person suggests that blacks have a high chance of being arrested, we're supposed to attack that white person as a "racist."

Um.

Ever wonder why white guys go crazy and post "racist" stuff on the Internet anonymously?

no, you post bigoted and disgusting things on the internet because it is no longer socially acceptable for you to publicly express your feelings...as to the crazy part, that has more to do with the collective western [caucasian] destructive, immoral, and unnatural view/way of life....
GO TO HELL YOU SICK FREAK !! the facts are the facts !! just because you don't like them you call it racism !! case in point you probably think math is racist !!:lol::lol::lol:

When I see a host of violent crimes escalate, I relate that to genetic desperation. For any race to have a higher amount of lifestyle struggle than mainstream suggests they should, it represents a risk. :confused: How is this even an issue if we are all being as considerate as logically possible? What seems to be the way of many is that their attention is not even gained until a violent crime happens.

We seem to be an accomplished nation on forever accommodating the weakest links, which are rarely ever the ones within the lowest levels within our societies.

For every black that is murdered by a white a 3 whites are murdered by blacks !! blacks commit 3 times as many racial murders as whites !!

It should be 10 to 1 by Dec 2012.
be very careful what you wish for !! whites have proven that at any given time we are the most dangerous people that have ever walked the face of this earth when angered !! when ******* riot in 2012 it may be the worst things blacks have ever done to themselves since contracting aids from raping monkeys in Da Mudda Land !!

How the fuck have you posted 2000 plus times and not gotten that you're a moron yet... Ill do my best from now on to show you

Um.

I really feel for you if you are this pathetic and stupid

How about we look at this another way, I don't know if the figures are true nor do I care. A couple things to think about, one is white people are a majority in most of this country, black people a minority. You can figure it out

Secondly, as a percentage more black people are impoverished than white, and as a percentage more white people are better off. I'm not making excuses for the action but if i think when you look at it in such a general way you make more room for error. It's not pearly racially motivated, I think it is more as a result of socio-economic conditions.

I'm sure I lost all you idiots as soon I use a hyphenated concept, but you can't teach those who wish not be taught.

blacks are victims of crime more often than whites. they live in close proximity to other blacks.

I never ben arrested or imprisoned, LonestarLogic the convict has, I guess he's black and I'm white, right? Dumbasses.

Still having trouble reading?

"Most" doesn't mean all.

Why it matters is beyond me. One race had to be committing more violent crimes. It could be another race next year. And another race the year after that.

Race is irrelevant. When are you guys going to realize that race doesnt determine anything in life. It's who you are. It's your character. It's what you do. It's what you stand for.

And the beautiful part about life, no matter how low you decend, there is Redemption available to every individual, no matter what your skin color, ethnicity, or race.

I never ben arrested or imprisoned, LonestarLogic the convict has, I guess he's black and I'm white, right? Dumbasses.

"Most" doesn't mean all.

Why it matters is beyond me. One race had to be committing more violent crimes. It could be another race next year. And another race the year after that.

Race is irrelevant. When are you guys going to realize that race doesnt determine anything in life. It's who you are. It's your character. It's what you do. It's what you stand for.

And the beautiful part about life, no matter how low you decend, there is Redemption available to every individual, no matter what your skin color, ethnicity, or race.

it COULD be another race next year. but the crime rate for blacks has historically always been the highest. without some major social shakeup there is no reason to believe that they will not continue to be top in that category for the foreseeable future.

"Most" doesn't mean all.

it COULD be another race next year. but the crime rate for blacks has historically always been the highest. without some major social shakeup there is no reason to believe that they will not continue to be top in that category for the foreseeable future.
and faggots on the left will still be making excuses for them !!:doubt:

Last edited:
It should be 10 to 1 by Dec 2012.
be very careful what you wish for !! whites have proven that at any given time we are the most dangerous people that have ever walked the face of this earth when angered !! when ******* riot in 2012 it may be the worst things blacks have ever done to themselves since contracting aids from raping monkeys in Da Mudda Land !!

How the fuck have you posted 2000 plus times and not gotten that you're a moron yet... Ill do my best from now on to show you
save your diseased breath ape man !! unlike you i speak the truth !!! I don't give a damn if you call me a racist you left wing anti American apologist faggot !!!:razz:

Forum List

Back