Blacks commiting more violent crime !!

For every black that is murdered by a white a 3 whites are murdered by blacks !! blacks commit 3 times as many racial murders as whites !!

It should be 10 to 1 by Dec 2012.
be very careful what you wish for !! whites have proven that at any given time we are the most dangerous people that have ever walked the face of this earth when angered !! when ******* riot in 2012 it may be the worst things blacks have ever done to themselves since contracting aids from raping monkeys in Da Mudda Land !!

For every black that is murdered by a white a 3 whites are murdered by blacks !! blacks commit 3 times as many racial murders as whites !!

be very careful what you wish for !! whites have proven that at any given time we are the most dangerous people that have ever walked the face of this earth when angered !! when ******* riot in 2012 it may be the worst things blacks have ever done to themselves since contracting aids from raping monkeys in Da Mudda Land !!

Booommmm!

Booommmm!

Now wait a minute... in another thread you gave me a bbbooommm!, but here you give yidnar a Booommmm!.

I feel cheated.

Booommmm!

Now wait a minute... in another thread you gave me a bbbooommm!, but here you give yidnar a Booommmm!.

I feel cheated.
the idiot gave me a boooom on another thread to !! and just like on the other thread I will reply with ,...........the boooom is the sound of the guards slamming his cell door shut !!:lol::lol:

Attachments

• $gorilla-cage_1012874i.jpg
    $gorilla-cage_1012874i.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 67
Booommmm!

I feel cheated.
the idiot gave me a boooom on another thread to !! and just like on the other thread I will reply with ,...........the boooom is the sound of the guards slamming his cell door shut !!:lol::lol:

Never been arrested, it would hurt my security clearance.

I feel cheated.

Bullshit !!:lol::lol::lol:

I feel cheated.

You need clearance to work Mall Security ?....... :dunno:

You need clearance to work Mall Security ?....... :dunno:

I wouldn't know. I work for a defense contractor. It's easy for certain retired military.

Let's see... when black "activists" complain that all the black men are in jail, we're supposed to cry.

But if a white person suggests that blacks have a high chance of being arrested, we're supposed to attack that white person as a "racist."

Um.

Ever wonder why white guys go crazy and post "racist" stuff on the Internet anonymously?

I mean, what else can we do?

Forum List

Back