Blacks Are Losing The Moral Highground Rapidly

SIS, it has to do with a legitimate OP being corrupted by those with racial and cultural taboos out of touch with mainstream America

When you start randomly attacking innocent people because they are simply a different race you've lost any credibility towards your cause. Fuck'em, they want a war give it to them..and they will lose, badly
I would think a race war would be the last thing black folk would want.
Especially how good a shot most white gun owners are.

When you start randomly attacking innocent people because they are simply a different race you've lost any credibility towards your cause. Fuck'em, they want a war give it to them..and they will lose, badly
No sane people on either side want a race war.

This is the danger of any protest movement.

And protesting may get attention, but nothing is accomplished until honest, civil communication begins. The problem is, leaders of protest movements don't generally make civil communicators - two different skillsets.
The primary factor here is Democrats have been using racism to change the demographics of America. The moment they start slipping in the polls their media cohorts start talking about another shooting and it starts all over again. They do it so often that it's getting dangerous. People are tired of it. Who cares if Trump says abrasive things, at least he's not a Democrat
What a moronic statement, as if our problems in America come from one side or another. It's all of us, mud, who have to work to get it right. Trump is no more the answer than is Clinton.
Trump is the answer, because if former mayor Juliani is supporting him, then he is A-ok in my book.

The reality is both my husband and I carry, if one of them threaten my or our children's safety they will get shot. Bank it

Coast to coast blacks are attacking whites in increasing numbers and last night they may have murdered one of their own, live on national television, and blamed it on the cops.

While I was watching the riots in NC, two shots were fired from the crowd and two of the 'protesters' fell, one on life-support it was last reported.

What we could clearly see is blacks don't care about the facts. All they wanted to do last night was break into stores and loot. The cops were just there to stop them.

All over the country Blacklivesmatter followers are getting increasingly hostile:

teargas

One fatally shot in second night of Charlotte police shooting protests

One person was fatally shot during protests in uptown Charlotte that turned violent Wednesday night.

Medic said on Twitter that it was treating the patient for a gunshot wound en route to Carolinas Medical Center at about 8:45 p.m.

The person was shot in the area of North College and East Trade streets, according to Medic.

Medic said it was responding to “multiple incidents uptown related to the situation in the College Street area” but was no more specific.

Moments earlier, police fired tear gas at protesters at the entrance to the Omni Hotel in uptown Charlotte. Loud booms sounded, and police said explosives had been used.

---------

STOCKTON (CBS13) – Stockton police are searching for the suspects in a vicious attack that happened on Friday against two teenaged sisters.

Police say a group of protestors wearing Black Lives Matter shirts held a vigil and a protest near the intersection of Pacific and Yokuts Avenues.

Protestors were remembering Colby Friday, an African-American man who was shot and killed by Stockton police in August after he ignored an officer’s commands to drop his handgun.

Police say two Caucasian girls left a local restaurant and passed by the protest when they were attacked by the protestors.

What was supposed to be a peaceful protest remembering Colby Friday turned into a vicious brawl directed against two sisters, and now, investigators are looking for suspects.

“Our understanding is that it involved several out-of-towners whose intent was more than protesting,” said Ron Freitas, the Assistant District Attorney for San Joaquin County.Stockton police say the protestors claimed to be connected with the Black Lives Matter movement and were protesting recent officer-involved shootings against blacks.

According to police, the two female victims say they felt the attack was racially-fueled because they are white.

Teen Sisters Hurt During Stockton Protest Felt Targeted Because They Are White

Twitter

Soon they will be sending their children out into the streets to blow themselves up like they do in Palestine.

Maybe if the reporter had been burned alive white people could afford to buy a clue.

No sane people on either side want a race war.
Or maybe the side that doesn't want a race war are insane?

Coast to coast blacks are attacking whites in increasing numbers and last night they may have murdered one of their own, live on national television, and blamed it on the cops.

While I was watching the riots in NC, two shots were fired from the crowd and two of the 'protesters' fell, one on life-support it was last reported.

What we could clearly see is blacks don't care about the facts. All they wanted to do last night was break into stores and loot. The cops were just there to stop them.

All over the country Blacklivesmatter followers are getting increasingly hostile:

teargas

One person was fatally shot during protests in uptown Charlotte that turned violent Wednesday night.

Medic said on Twitter that it was treating the patient for a gunshot wound en route to Carolinas Medical Center at about 8:45 p.m.

The person was shot in the area of North College and East Trade streets, according to Medic.

Medic said it was responding to “multiple incidents uptown related to the situation in the College Street area” but was no more specific.

Moments earlier, police fired tear gas at protesters at the entrance to the Omni Hotel in uptown Charlotte. Loud booms sounded, and police said explosives had been used.

---------

STOCKTON (CBS13) – Stockton police are searching for the suspects in a vicious attack that happened on Friday against two teenaged sisters.

Police say a group of protestors wearing Black Lives Matter shirts held a vigil and a protest near the intersection of Pacific and Yokuts Avenues.

Protestors were remembering Colby Friday, an African-American man who was shot and killed by Stockton police in August after he ignored an officer’s commands to drop his handgun.

Police say two Caucasian girls left a local restaurant and passed by the protest when they were attacked by the protestors.

What was supposed to be a peaceful protest remembering Colby Friday turned into a vicious brawl directed against two sisters, and now, investigators are looking for suspects.

“Our understanding is that it involved several out-of-towners whose intent was more than protesting,” said Ron Freitas, the Assistant District Attorney for San Joaquin County.Stockton police say the protestors claimed to be connected with the Black Lives Matter movement and were protesting recent officer-involved shootings against blacks.

According to police, the two female victims say they felt the attack was racially-fueled because they are white.

Twitter

Soon they will be sending their children out into the streets to blow themselves up like they do in Palestine.
They don't have the guts to blow themselves up. They're only down when they have a mob. The Dallas shooter was an anomaly.

Yep, Alt Right don't like being dealt with as they are: an infection in American politics.
The so-called Alt Right aren't in politics. The far-left is. Problem is, you on the left are so far out of the mainstream that everyone appears extremist to you, thus this imaginary Alt Right designation.

Blacks are in the situation they're in because of their own choices. No one else needs to be blamed. Look how you losers acted last night. No one made y'all act like that. Bunch of uncivilized animals

I'm not sure you understand that your own choices are your fault...but your not responsible for other people's actions too just because you want it to be.
Last night was on your people cc, not mine. If the police shot a friend of family member of mine and I considered it murder, I wouldn't turn to rioting, looting & blocking traffic as a solution. I would call a lawyer & pursue it via the courts.

Like I said, you like to talk about the reaction and act like that's worse than another death by police. And when you do acknowledge the deaths, you excuse them away by saying the police actions are everyone else's fault.

Every protest is wrong...even taking a knee. So I don't expect you to ever accept any of them or address what they're about.
. Riots are pure ignorance, and it only creates more racism on all fronts.
If you're not racist by now, you're brain dead.
. LOL.... I still have hope, because I know some great black people, and they are against what is going on in Charlotte. Better yet I was caught up in some bad bull crap when the schools were segregated, and it still didn't make me a racist. I just chalk everything up as being stupid when people act stupid no matter who they are. By all rights due to my experience during segregation, I should be a racist like you say, but I just can't do it because my mind won't let me. I went from a majority white elemetory school to a majority black Jr.high school, and the experiences I encountered with blacks who didn't like whites, and from a majority black staff was very bad. However, I was still smart enough to know what was going on, and how it was that I was just caught up in a bad situation (a huge government social experiment) that had long lasting effects from it all. The thing that blows my mind is that here we are in 2016, and this crap is still going on ????? Kidding me right ??? It's like our sacrifices made back in the day were all for nothing.

I'm not sure you understand that your own choices are your fault...but your not responsible for other people's actions too just because you want it to be.
Last night was on your people cc, not mine. If the police shot a friend of family member of mine and I considered it murder, I wouldn't turn to rioting, looting & blocking traffic as a solution. I would call a lawyer & pursue it via the courts.

Like I said, you like to talk about the reaction and act like that's worse than another death by police. And when you do acknowledge the deaths, you excuse them away by saying the police actions are everyone else's fault.

Every protest is wrong...even taking a knee. So I don't expect you to ever accept any of them or address what they're about.
If you're not racist by now, you're brain dead.
. LOL.... I still have hope, because I know some great black people, and they are against what is going on in Charlotte. Better yet I was caught up in some bad bull crap when the schools were segregated, and it still didn't make me a racist. I just chalk everything up as being stupid when people act stupid no matter who they are. By all rights due to my experience during segregation, I should be a racist like you say, but I just can't do it because my mind won't let me. I went from a majority white elemetory school to a majority black Jr.high school, and the experiences I encountered with blacks who didn't like whites, and from a majority black staff was very bad. However, I was still smart enough to know what was going on, and how it was that I was just caught up in a bad situation (a huge government social experiment) that had long lasting effects from it all. The thing that blows my mind is that here we are in 2016, and this crap is still going on ????? Kidding me right ??? It's like our sacrifices made back in the day were all for nothing.
Everybody knows great black people that aren't retarded like the BLM pavement apes. But they still agree with the pavement apes 9 times out of 10.

Do you think this action will gain sympathy for black protestors? Hear them chant burn em? Wtf?

I guess that's as close as you're going to get to an admission...as long as you can admit it and blame someone else for it.
Blacks are in the situation they're in because of their own choices. No one else needs to be blamed. Look how you losers acted last night. No one made y'all act like that. Bunch of uncivilized animals

Every protest is considered ignorance by those that don't support it. Whether it's me here typing, players taking a knee, people protesting or people rioting.

But you never are curious of what the protest is about. Even with Kapernick you're more mad at taking a knee than what he's referring to. Typical deflection

Yep, Alt Right don't like being dealt with as they are: an infection in American politics.
The so-called Alt Right aren't in politics. The far-left is. Problem is, you on the left are so far out of the mainstream that everyone appears extremist to you, thus this imaginary Alt Right designation.
Actually he's just an idiot
Nah, you too are so far out on the right that those of us who are right center look like commies to you. :lol:

teargas

---------

Twitter

. I thought I was watching Palestine on TV last night.

Forum List

Back