Blacks Are Losing The Moral Highground Rapidly

Then again whites haven't have the moral ground for a single minute of the last few hundred years. So, blacks are starting to feel the moral high ground doesn't get them anywhere.....
They haven't had it since the 60s.

And why should they? They're fighting for what is right, not fighting for the moral high ground. The people who fight for the moral high ground are usually the losers.
The only reason this episode exploded was because Democrats use this to solidify the black vote. If they see the polls slipping, they start announcing another shooting. The details aren't important to these folks. It's just community-organizing 101.

Oh come off it. They're not doing it because they were told to do it. There are so many problems in the US, and what you've said is typical of those trying to avoid seeing the problems.

Yeah.....and these things just happen alllllll by themselves.

The riots are a reaction to the stories. Who decides which stories to broadcast????

The media.

Who controls the media?

Democrats.
Logical deduction is not a leftist strong point.

Then again whites haven't have the moral ground for a single minute of the last few hundred years. So, blacks are starting to feel the moral high ground doesn't get them anywhere.....

And why should they? They're fighting for what is right, not fighting for the moral high ground. The people who fight for the moral high ground are usually the losers.
The only reason this episode exploded was because Democrats use this to solidify the black vote. If they see the polls slipping, they start announcing another shooting. The details aren't important to these folks. It's just community-organizing 101.

Oh come off it. They're not doing it because they were told to do it. There are so many problems in the US, and what you've said is typical of those trying to avoid seeing the problems.

The riots are a reaction to the stories. Who decides which stories to broadcast????

The media.

Who controls the media?

Democrats.

The riots are reactions to "stories"? Or things that actually happen? The media shouldn't report what happens just to make people feel like they're not being treated unfairly? When they are?

Oh come on. You want to sweep everything under the carpet instead of dealing what what is actually happening. It's more than the these events too, black people have a one in four chance of being in poverty, for white people it's a one in fourteen chance.

Nothing gets done, the politicians spend their whole time sweeping, and people are getting fed up with it.

The media.

Who controls the media?

Democrats.

The riots are reactions to "stories"? Or things that actually happen? The media shouldn't report what happens just to make people feel like they're not being treated unfairly? When they are?

Oh come on. You want to sweep everything under the carpet instead of dealing what what is actually happening. It's more than the these events too, black people have a one in four chance of being in poverty, for white people it's a one in fourteen chance.

Nothing gets done, the politicians spend their whole time sweeping, and people are getting fed up with it.

Yes, well that makes it all okay then to assault and kill white people and police officers, in your warped little mindset, right? They make themselves pariahs, even among most black people. they like being pariahs, they like being thugs, and they like it when weak little whiners like yourself tremble in fear of them.

Morals and america have never and should never be mentioned in the same sentence. All races included.

The media.

Who controls the media?

Democrats.

Yes, well that makes it all okay then to assault and kill white people and police officers, in your warped little mindset, right? They make themselves pariahs, even among most black people. they like being pariahs, they like being thugs, and they like it when weak little whiners like yourself tremble in fear of them.

I didn't say it makes it okay. There's a difference between understanding why something is done, and accepting the methods.

So no, you're wrong.

The media.

Who controls the media?

Democrats.

I didn't say it makes it okay. There's a difference between understanding why something is done, and accepting the methods.

So no, you're wrong.

you don't understand squat, which is why you think they give shit about principles and morals and 'injustice'. They don't.

The media.

Who controls the media?

Democrats.

So no, you're wrong.

you don't understand squat, which is why you think they give shit about principles and morals and 'injustice'. They don't.

Oh, being told what I think again. Seems to be all the craze.

Yes, it's no doubt a pattern for you; yet you're not bright enough to take the hint.

Go hang out wid da hoodies for a while. If you don't get killed or crippled come back and tell all about what wonderful people they are. Lol they're complete scum, and they like it that way.

Yes, it's no doubt a pattern for you; yet you're not bright enough to take the hint.

Go hang out wid da hoodies for a while. If you don't get killed or crippled come back and tell all about what wonderful people they are. lol they're complete scum.

Oh, I get the hints. I get people like you who have no intention of debating.

Tell you what. I'll be bright and take you hint. I'll stick you on the ignore list, because quite frankly, I'm not going to get decent debate with you, am I? Just bullshit day in day out. Bye.

Go hang out wid da hoodies for a while. If you don't get killed or crippled come back and tell all about what wonderful people they are. lol they're complete scum.

Tell you what. I'll be bright and take you hint. I'll stick you on the ignore list, because quite frankly, I'm not going to get decent debate with you, am I? Just bullshit day in day out. Bye.

You don't debate, you just snivel out 'talking points' and racist gibberish. You like cop killers and gangster thugs, assorted sexual deviants, and mindless hatred for this country. Stick to your echo chambers and fellow gimps.

I find it gets boring and lonely when I ignore people. Then entire conversations go on without me because everyone's talking to that person. So I purged my ignore roster.

I find it gets boring and lonely when I ignore people. Then entire conversations go on without me because everyone's talking to that person. So I purged my ignore roster.

When there are so many just parroting the same gibberish, you can ignore most and still be able to address the same 'talking points'; it a matter of not ignoring the more entertaining ones while saving time. If this is your only board, then yes, it would probably get boring.

That's fine, I don't care. I don't come on here to get angry with people, and people come on here and insult and talk rubbish. I know who some of the good people to talk to are, and I see their posts. If I got to the point where no one talks to me who isn't on my ignore list then I'd leave the forum.
I've left before, but that was because of anger. So it's preferable now. If someone wants to discuss like an adult with me, great, if not.... oh well.

Forum List

Back