Zone1 Blacks All Over are Supporting Trump....

I feel so sad for you here. If this is a case where you saw a video feature a factual reality yes a real scenario for November 2024, then since your brain could not invalidate it nor contend with it --you just pretend that it is not really happening here on, Earth, but is actually happening on the moon. If you watched the video, you know you saw humans moving around in ways that could not occur on the moon and supporting candidates who do not exist on the moon.
So I will pray for you, that you are not attempting what I just described.

You took a risk of making yourself appear just like IM2 when it comes to a relentless dedication to being dishonest and deceitful about Race/Racial issues... especially if Trump is involved!

But hey, you CLEARLY are enjoying the dishonest path you chose so... I envy you?

You are the dishonest one..

I am black and everybody black I know hates trumps punk ass. That's not TDS son. It's reality. So STHU.
“Reality” given to you by the white-man’s television. I guess you think the revolution will be televised.

The OP inferred that there is such great support for trump by blacks when in fact the poll showed that the huge majority of blacks hate trump.
I want to extend you an apology. Help me do it.
I want to show where I must've surely lied on you, when I claim that you keep being dishonest by mentioning Hatred here for Trump --when hatred was never mentioned here.
So please, help me apologize for lying on you, by you showing me where the OP or showing me the poll or showing me SOME PLACE here which mentions "Hatred" outside of your words.

You are the only one here mentioning "hatred" of Trump. Every one else is talking support Trump for Presidency or not support Trump for Presidency :cool:
There is no such thing as TDS.
No pal. It is a reality. A real life illness which folks like you, CREATED, once you all woke up one morning and decided you all REFUSE to use honesty nor truths nor facts whenever you all create your Trump thoughts and opinions.

Last edited:
You are the dishonest one..

I have shown you time and time again that you have no respect for telling the truth, whenever you are posting about Trump and any correlating issues.

You did a similar thing here to a different member, when you claimed nobody Black supports Trump... then he reminded you that Trump support has gone from 10% to 30% among Blacks, since 2019. So what deceitful nonsense do you do, within that? Ohhhh you just simply refuse to define what you mean by 'nobody supports Trump'. Why not define what you are using as an empirical representation of 'nobody'. You then refused to speak truth nor facts, to what it means when something goes from 10% to 30% --instead of doing any of that, you found new elements of insults to hurl at the user.

I have to speak truth to the nonsense you are pulling here, and you know it is necessary for me to do that favor for you too.

Last edited:
Notice that the same people who insist TDS isn’t real are the same folk that totally believe a man is a woman and support medical transitioning children. TDS is just a symptom of liberal-derangement-syndrome.

A9B12735-3E31-4B8B-91AB-CC65DC58A5A3.jpeg

42% of Asian American Vote 39% of Hispanic Vote 38 % of American Jewish Vote 37% of the Black Vote will go GOP

Forum List

Back