black woman shot by white neighbor

Obey the laws. Ok. Lethal force is allowed by law. But only in self defense. The standards, by law, require it to be a situation where you can reasonably believe there is a threat.

This is called the reasonable person standard. It is used in every shooting case. There is nobody except a few racists who would argue that the Black Woman outside was imminent in the threat to bread the door down.

But let’s play what if. What if the Black Woman had. The White Woman would have fired and killed her.

Let’s talk about cases that were ruled justified despite a black invader and a white in their home. Or other minority.

This case happened not long before the Brunswick McMichaels morons made the news. Nobody thought that woman should be charged. She killed one of the invaders. The woman faced no charges. None. Zip. It was a clear case of self defense. Perfectly legal and justified.

Another case in Georgia.

Now in both of those cases. What is different? First the person facing the invasion called 911. They retreated to an Alamo. And they used Lethal Force as a last resort when there was no choice. They were both vindicated. And there are thousands of similar stories out there.

This case in Florida. It isn’t a similar case. There was no imminent threat to life. There was no immediate threat to the shooter. There was no part of it that the Reasonable Person would feel justified in using force.

This was not a self defense shooting. It was not justified by the laws. This is why I have so often written it. You need to learn what the laws actually say. You need to learn what the precedent defines the laws to actually mean.

Even in Florida there is little said if you shoot an intruder inside your home.

But this White Woman wasn't in mortal peril. And that’s why the LAW says she committed a crime.

There is no obligation to make a phone call to anyone, less still a duty to retreat. If that’s what you want; move to Europe….

This is called the reasonable person standard. It is used in every shooting case. There is nobody except a few racists who would argue that the Black Woman outside was imminent in the threat to bread the door down.

lol more rubbish. Everybody but a few black racists ever argue otherwise. But we know why that is. Your anecdotal stories and spin don't change facts on the ground.

The issue will hinge on whether the black woman was trying to forcibly enter the house. Loud words will not be stand your ground defense material.

Obey the laws. Ok. Lethal force is allowed by law. But only in self defense. The standards, by law, require it to be a situation where you can reasonably believe there is a threat.

But let’s play what if. What if the Black Woman had. The White Woman would have fired and killed her.

Let’s talk about cases that were ruled justified despite a black invader and a white in their home. Or other minority.

This case happened not long before the Brunswick McMichaels morons made the news. Nobody thought that woman should be charged. She killed one of the invaders. The woman faced no charges. None. Zip. It was a clear case of self defense. Perfectly legal and justified.

Another case in Georgia.

Now in both of those cases. What is different? First the person facing the invasion called 911. They retreated to an Alamo. And they used Lethal Force as a last resort when there was no choice. They were both vindicated. And there are thousands of similar stories out there.

This case in Florida. It isn’t a similar case. There was no imminent threat to life. There was no immediate threat to the shooter. There was no part of it that the Reasonable Person would feel justified in using force.

This was not a self defense shooting. It was not justified by the laws. This is why I have so often written it. You need to learn what the laws actually say. You need to learn what the precedent defines the laws to actually mean.

Even in Florida there is little said if you shoot an intruder inside your home.

But this White Woman wasn't in mortal peril. And that’s why the LAW says she committed a crime.

Is that so? Then by default the woman outside wasn’t in any mortal peril. Yet she got evicted from her meat-suit. Why is that? Because the home owner realized she could be gunned down through her own door just as easily. FAFO. She did. Control your sprog bastards, and teach them to respect civilized societies rules, including property rights; and she could still be extorting her multiple baby daddies, and leeching off the taxpayers right now. She chose poorly.

There is no obligation to make a phone call to anyone, less still a duty to retreat. If that’s what you want; move to Europe….

You say that there isn’t. But reality is that those who don’t. End up in front of a Judge.

You say that there isn’t. But reality is that those who don’t. End up in front of a Judge.
I guess that depends on where you live. I could say more, but… Would you volunteer to take this Mammies place here in Alabama? I wouldn’t recommend it…

The shooter said the victim was trying to break down her door. If that were true, one would imagine significant damage to the door. The article doesn't mention any of that and the shooter was arrested so, maybe that never happened.

Tragic shit often happens with feuds between neighbors especially when it involves assaults on kids. About 100 mostly black kids get shot every week in Chicago but lefties would rather dwell on a tragedy in rural republican Florida. No surprise here.

I guess that depends on where you live. I could say more, but… Would you volunteer to take this Mammies place here in Alabama? I wouldn’t recommend it…

I live in Rural Georgia. In an area that wouldn’t elect a Democrat if he was the only name on the ballot.

The issue will hinge on whether the black woman was trying to forcibly enter the house. Loud words will not be stand your ground defense material.
I think the white woman is in a world of trouble. It would be interesting to know what she has told the police.....people like this usually talk too much and make a bad situation worse.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back