Black woman pretending to be stranded motorist...kills college student

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
No mainstream media outlet has included the picture of the suspect. Some people are saying that it is considered journalistically insensitive to show an image of a black crime perpetrator.

This story happened local to me. And there are a lot of moving parts associated with the story. Besides the damsel in distress routine used as a subterfuge for robbery, which is as old as mankind; lots of mistakes were made here by this young couple.
The aftermath of this event is even more interesting than the event itself. When authorities arrived they found a veritable "community" of now unemployed people, for whom "shit has hit the fan", and they were forced to "bug out". All these folks headed for the hills, quite literally; and were trying to eek out an existence. Talladega national forest is HUGE. And as such made a great place for a potential sanctuary for those with the skills, and gear to hack it out. One can only wonder how many other national preserves harbor similar communities, in similar circumstances. And how many more are to come, as inflation continues to rise, and budgets continue to tighten...

This story happened local to me. And there are a lot of moving parts associated with the story. Besides the damsel in distress routine used as a subterfuge for robbery, which is as old as mankind; lots of mistakes were made here by this young couple.
The aftermath of this event is even more interesting than the event itself. When authorities arrived they found a veritable "community" of now unemployed people, for whom "shit has hit the fan", and they were forced to "bug out". All these folks headed for the hills, quite literally; and were trying to eek out an existence. Talladega national forest is HUGE. And as such made a great place for a potential sanctuary for those with the skills, and gear to hack it out. One can only wonder how many other national preserves harbor similar communities, in similar circumstances. And how many more are to come, as inflation continues to rise, and budgets continue to tighten...
Biden’s America, now the urban trash is moving out to national parks to commit crimes on tourists and sightseers.

A girl that used to work with me told me about how she and a friend were camping out west, and this group came up with guns in the National Park and were just raiding and killing everybody.
They escaped by ducking out the back of the tent and hauling ass.
She said they had guns and ill intent. They ran for miles.

Biden’s America, now the urban trash is moving out to national parks to commit crimes on tourists and sightseers.
That's been going on, remember everyone: You are responsible for your own self-protection from shitbags. Do not rely on the government for a damn thing.
Take care of you and yours. Arm yourselves, I reckon that's the best chance you'll have.

A girl that used to work with me told me about how she and a friend were camping out west, and this group came up with guns in the National Park and were just raiding and killing everybody.
They escaped by ducking out the back of the tent and hauling ass.
She said they had guns and ill intent. They ran for miles.
When the authorities approached the camp initially; a 4-5 year old pulled a shotgun on the officers! That's fucking crazy!

That's been going on, remember everyone: You are responsible for your own self-protection from shitbags. Do not rely on the government for a damn thing.
Take care of you and yours.
Absolutely. The government has no vested interest in protecting YOU. Their primary directive is to ensure the continuity of government. Which means defending, and bolstering the things that perpetuate its own authority, and power.

Watch the news every day.
Fail. Try harder.

I don't watch the news every day, because last time I did, it talked about a black guy throwing his own toddler child out onto the interstate from a moving vehicle. It actually showed it. I'm done with the news. I do not need to know about what atrocities human beings are committing daily. Guess how many years ago that was.

Last edited:
No the right wingers who never want to talk about the massive white crime problem.
What massive white crime problem?

9421E288-DD48-4E43-B084-2B03FD2FC276.jpeg

While the story of this young couple is certainly tragic; there are a lot of lessons to be learned here. One is the ability to assess your surroundings, and effectively profile the people you encounter. Especially when you are far removed from any immediate help.
And while the play by play is still a bit murky, perhaps just giving over your wallet would have been the better move once the assailant had the drop on you. Not to armchair quarterback; but it at the very least buys you time.
Then there is the injury that led to the death of this young man. Bleeding out is the number one cause of preventable death. As such these two should have had some rudimentary medical training. Especially if their hobby was hiking, and adventuring far away from immediate medical support. Where was their FAK? The young woman had to remove her shirt to try and stop the bleeding. If they'd have had just a basic first aid kit, (and I don't mean a box of band-aids, and a couple aspirin), with packing gauze, a tournequet,, and some quick clot; the outcome might very well have been different.
While I give the young man props for being armed. This couple was woefully unprepared for the more likely event of a serious injury.

Like I said; there are a lot of lessons to be learned from this incident...

What massive white crime problem?

View attachment 685318
This one.

From 2010 through 2020, whites averaged sixty-nine percent of all arrests in America while blacks averaged twenty-eight percent. On an annual basis, whites led in arrests by large margins in twenty-seven out of the thirty categories of crime defined by the FBI.

According to the 2020 Uniform Crime Report, there were 7,173,072 crime offenders in the United States. 3,642,932 whites, 2,122,038 blacks. Clearly, the numbers show that 1.5 million more whites were offenders than blacks. Whites were 51 percent of the criminal offenders in 2020. Blacks were 30 percent. In any circumstance, 51 percent is a majority.

Now let's look at the excuse you are going to make using per capita.

• 3,642,932 #white offenders / 235,400,000 #American white population(2020) = 0.0154754970263381 x 100,000= 1,548 white offenders per capita.

• 2,122,038 #black violent offenders /46,900,000 #American black population(2020) = 0.045246012793177 x 100,000= 4,524 black offenders per capita.

Now you will claim this proves that blacks have a bigger problem. But it really doesn't.

So while this shows the offenders, the dishonesty in using per capita to declare how violent and criminal blacks are is in the fact that members of the racist subculture do not consider the non offenders using per capita.

So lets do the math.

100,000-1548=98,452 whites non offenders per capita
100,000-4524= 95,476 black non offenders per capita

Using per capita shows that 95,000 blacks and 98,000 whites are non offenders. Both numbers show that in both races a small number of people are criminal offenders. This does not support a claim of an astronomically high black crime rate.

Let’s return to the 2020 Uniform Crime Report Crime data I just presented. Again, in 2020, there were 7,173,072 crime offenders in the United States. That 7.1 million is 100 percent of the offenders in America. According to the census, the U.S. population was 331,449,281 in 2020. That number is 100 percent of the U.S. population. Out of 331,449,281 citizens, 7,173,072 people or 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders. The 3,642,932 white offenders were 1.09 percent of the American population. The 2,122,038 black offenders were 0.06 percent of the American population.

The numbers here show that thirteen percent of the American people are not committing fifty percent of the crime. Furthermore, they show that one percent of the population is fifty-one percent of the criminal offenders and they are not black.

As blacks, we get lectured about black-on-black crime, but in 2020, blacks led in arrests in two categories in the Uniform Crime Report, murder and robbery. I am not going to pretend this is a good thing, but let’s look at the arrest categories whites led in:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

In 2020, Whites were fifty-one percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons.37 Whites committed most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%).38 Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country.

Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

This is the much larger problem of white crime that you ignore to post a chart about one crime on a per 100,000 basis.

This one.

From 2010 through 2020, whites averaged sixty-nine percent of all arrests in America while blacks averaged twenty-eight percent. On an annual basis, whites led in arrests by large margins in twenty-seven out of the thirty categories of crime defined by the FBI.

According to the 2020 Uniform Crime Report, there were 7,173,072 crime offenders in the United States. 3,642,932 whites, 2,122,038 blacks. Clearly, the numbers show that 1.5 million more whites were offenders than blacks. Whites were 51 percent of the criminal offenders in 2020. Blacks were 30 percent. In any circumstance, 51 percent is a majority.

Now let's look at the excuse you are going to make using per capita.

• 3,642,932 #white offenders / 235,400,000 #American white population(2020) = 0.0154754970263381 x 100,000= 1,548 white offenders per capita.

• 2,122,038 #black violent offenders /46,900,000 #American black population(2020) = 0.045246012793177 x 100,000= 4,524 black offenders per capita.

Now you will claim this proves that blacks have a bigger problem. But it really doesn't.

So while this shows the offenders, the dishonesty in using per capita to declare how violent and criminal blacks are is in the fact that members of the racist subculture do not consider the non offenders using per capita.

So lets do the math.

100,000-1548=98,452 whites non offenders per capita
100,000-4524= 95,476 black non offenders per capita

Using per capita shows that 95,000 blacks and 98,000 whites are non offenders. Both numbers show that in both races a small number of people are criminal offenders. This does not support a claim of an astronomically high black crime rate.

Let’s return to the 2020 Uniform Crime Report Crime data I just presented. Again, in 2020, there were 7,173,072 crime offenders in the United States. That 7.1 million is 100 percent of the offenders in America. According to the census, the U.S. population was 331,449,281 in 2020. That number is 100 percent of the U.S. population. Out of 331,449,281 citizens, 7,173,072 people or 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders. The 3,642,932 white offenders were 1.09 percent of the American population. The 2,122,038 black offenders were 0.06 percent of the American population.

The numbers here show that thirteen percent of the American people are not committing fifty percent of the crime. Furthermore, they show that one percent of the population is fifty-one percent of the criminal offenders and they are not black.

As blacks, we get lectured about black-on-black crime, but in 2020, blacks led in arrests in two categories in the Uniform Crime Report, murder and robbery. I am not going to pretend this is a good thing, but let’s look at the arrest categories whites led in:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

In 2020, Whites were fifty-one percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons.37 Whites committed most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%).38 Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country.

Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

This is the much larger problem of white crime that you ignore to post a chart about one crime on a per 100,000 basis.
talking-blah.gif

Now do murder and rape.

Here, bitch. How come blacks are 14%-ish of the population yet there's a higher percentage of them than white in prison when over 60% of the population are white? Y U wanna be stupid about it?

Last edited:
Many years ago a friend of mine who was a judge in criminal court told me to never stop. Never. Not if there are bleeding children. Don't slow down, don't stop. If you are concerned get yourself away and call the police. But don't stop. If someone steps in the road run them over.

Many years ago a friend of mine who was a judge in criminal court told me to never stop. Never. Not if there are bleeding children. Don't slow down, don't stop. If you are concerned get yourself away and call the police. But don't stop. If someone steps in the road run them over.
While I don't know that I would personally blow past bleeding children, I would not consider the "stranded motorist" issue to be pressing enough to expose myself to danger. Especially in a remote area that I wasn't familiar with. In that situation, just keep driving. If you are really concerned; phone it in. Don't expose yourself to a potential threat when there is no pressing medical issue in play.

Forum List

Back