Black woman murdered by Capitol Police. Will there be a hearing on it?

yes, i believe the judge asked the carnival barkers: "Have any of you actually read any of these?", with complete incredulity. And the judge also surmised that they were abusing official legal channels to spread political propaganda. They absolutely have to be sanctioned. Else why even have rules?
This is a unique situation. Lawyers with substantial reputations sold their souls to Trump, and hoped their reputations would protect them.

Remember how they didn't allege fraud when in front of the judge, so as to avoid immediate sanctions. But because of complaints judges are now looking at their behavior from a legal ethics perspective. Before they just dismissed the cases as baseless and without merit.

Now they're looking at sanctions because of the sheer number of baseless accusations, and submission of unvetted affidavits.

Trump supporters are responsible for her death. And blacks were warned to stay away from that rally. Being black and supporting trump is stupid and she won a Darwin for being one.

Her name was Rosanne Boyland. No stories about her death on CNN. I wonder why?

View attachment 519347

The black man that was holding her hand as she died gives his account.
Will Don Lemon give him a live interview?
.View attachment 519349
View attachment 519348

I’m guessing IM2 , Biff_Poindexter , Superbadbrutha and all our resident “black lives matter” crew will be along to make up some excuse why this story doesn’t matter. Uncle Tom blacks or something will be the excuse, as usual.
So you hate Capitol Police, but had this happened anywhere else you would have said the police were doing their job.

Forum List

Back