Black woman, 25, is charged with hate crimes for four anti-Asian assaults in NYC since March - including unprovoked attack on a 75-year-old woman with

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Finally.......one of the jungle critters gets charged with a hate crime.....I am sure the authorities really did not want to do it...but her numerous attacks left them little choice.

Finally.......one of the jungle critters gets charged with a hate crime.....I am sure the authorities really did not want to do it...but her numerous attacks left them little choice.

Why on earth would she do such a thing?

Anti-Asian hate crimes reported to police in 15 of America's largest cities and counties, rose 169%, from 32 to 86, in the first quarter of 2021 in comparison to the first quarter of 2020, according to an analysis of official preliminary data by the Center for the Study of Hate & Extremism (CSHE) at California State University, San Bernardino.

For instance, Asians form 35% of San Francisco's population. In the first quarter of 2020, the number of reported hate crimes went from five to 12 which is an increase of 169%.

Similarly, 14.5% of New Yorkers are Asian. The number of filed reports went up from 13 to 42 which leads to a total of 223%.

At least 11.6% Angelenos in Greater Los Angeles Area are Asians. The number of cases has gone up from five to nine which is about 80% increase. In Boston, Asians form about 9.7% of Bostonians. Their number of reported crimes has also gone up from five to eight which is about 60%.

Former President Donald Trump repeatedly called COVID-19 the 'Chinese virus,' and was accused of stoking hatred towards Asian-American people.

Well, no criminal behavior is excusable and she needs to answer for her crimes, regardless of the color of her skin.

Now, what do you think is behind these attacks? I wonder??? Let's see..... Wouldn't be anything like the almost 24x7 bombardment of hatred directed at China (which of course filters down to anyone that looks oriental, never mind they may not be Chinese) by right wing and alt-right media (WuFlu, Chicom, Wuhan Flu, Kung Flu..etc, etc). Not to mention the former inhabitant of the WH with his almost obsessive yammering about it...to deflect from his piss poor response to it.

Nope, no clue why hatred would be directed at Asians. :)

Well, no criminal behavior is excusable and she needs to answer for her crimes, regardless of the color of her skin.

Now, what do you think is behind these attacks? I wonder??? Let's see..... Wouldn't be anything like the almost 24x7 bombardment of hatred directed at China (which of course filters down to anyone that looks oriental, never mind they may not be Chinese) by right wing and alt-right media (WuFlu, Chicom, Wuhan Flu, Kung Flu..etc, etc). Not to mention the former inhabitant of the WH with his almost obsessive yammering about it...to deflect from his piss poor response to it.

ya? perhaps you can explain why blacks are so violent?

ya? perhaps you can explain why blacks are so violent?
Explain it yourself. I know quite a few people of color. They are not violent. They have jobs, send their kids to school, have mortgages, and pay bills.
You are painting with a broad brush. Deep down, you know why. :) (....pssst....narrative).

Explain it yourself. I know quite a few people of color. They are not violent. They have jobs, send their kids to school, have mortgages, and pay bills.
You are painting with a broad brush. Deep down, you know why. :) (....pssst....narrative).
37 percent of ALL violent crime committed by blacks, 50 percent of all murders committed by blacks. my brush is not that big.

Do you believe that all whites are racist

could you explain to me what "people of color" means. The idiot description
ENRAGES me

Look at that. Classic democrat deflection of responsibility. :rolleyes: Somehow, some way, this MUST be the fault of Republicans! I know, blame the last guy in office and completely ignore the actual criminal in this case!

What a hypocrite.

Glad they were charged for their racist attacks....but unfortuately given the criminal justice system in NY, run by the Dems, they will be released without bond, to return to the streets and continued their life of crime

Stop the excuses. The people who have been assaulting Asians are the ones 100% responsible themselves.
And by the way, LONG before Covid came along black males were assaulting and robbing Asians along with all other groups.

Lies
It was 2 guys in maga hats
She's being framed by the racist police and the system

what's behind these attacks are these are racist people...they are racist because they are racist....nobody else made them racist.

Calling a virus from China, the Chinese Virus doesnt' make someone racist, or cause them beat up someone...I don't recall an outbreak of people beating people up that live near the Ebola River, when Ebola became known....

Forum List

Back