Black Voters Are Coming for Trump

As I have consistently said, blacks are not going to trump.

After three years of Mr. Trump as president, 65 percent of black people say it is a ā€œbad timeā€ to be black in America, according to a January Washington Post-Ipsos poll. Just as dispiriting, most black people now say white Americans ā€œdo not understandā€ the discrimination they face. That applies to white Democrats as well as white Republicans.

The sense of racial isolation is fueled by the high incidence of hate crimes against black people ā€” as well as against Latinos and Jews.

And then there is the anxiety over the prospect of four more years of being invisible as the president sets national goals. For example, Mr. Trump regularly demeans government workers, many of whom are black.

It's always a bad time to be a stupid ******.

And that's why white boys like you cry all day about anti white racism.

After three years of Mr. Trump as president, 65 percent of black people say it is a ā€œbad timeā€ to be black in America, according to a January Washington Post-Ipsos poll. Just as dispiriting, most black people now say white Americans ā€œdo not understandā€ the discrimination they face. That applies to white Democrats as well as white Republicans.

The sense of racial isolation is fueled by the high incidence of hate crimes against black people ā€” as well as against Latinos and Jews.

And then there is the anxiety over the prospect of four more years of being invisible as the president sets national goals. For example, Mr. Trump regularly demeans government workers, many of whom are black.

This is interesting because this is what Trump supporters and most on the right fear: conservatives have an unwarranted, baseless fear of minorities ā€˜taking overā€™ America, that ā€˜white cultureā€™ will be ā€˜eliminated,ā€™ and white Americans rendered second-class citizens.

Itā€™s this sort of fear, ignorance, and hate that inflicted America with the malignancy that is Trump.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
I notice CNN & MSNBC are always interviewing Blacks in LA, Detroit and the slums of NYC for whom they are voting,
Translation...Vote for Welfare.
Translation: you think they are worthless people. Subhumans, even.

It's okay, no need to be a pussy. You can say it, here.
I wish they would start respecting Law & Order and education and turn their slums into beautiful neighborhoods because 50 years of welfare has failed.
Whites have got most of the welfare and tell the white slumlords to fix their properties. And since whites commit most of the crimes you learn to respect law and order. Education? That's why more blacks are in college than ever. You're way behind modern times son.

This is interesting because this is what Trump supporters and most on the right fear: conservatives have an unwarranted, baseless fear of minorities ā€˜taking overā€™ America, that ā€˜white cultureā€™ will be ā€˜eliminated,ā€™ and white Americans rendered second-class citizens.

Itā€™s this sort of fear, ignorance, and hate that inflicted America with the malignancy that is Trump.
True.

That sense of racial isolation might have something to do with the fact that organizations like WaPo have a tired little habit of oversampling people who buy into their narrative of racial isolation.
Nah, you just made that dumb shit up. First, wapo doesn't conduct the poll. There is no "second", stop making shit up.
"After three years of Mr. Trump as president, 65 percent of black people say it is a ā€œbad timeā€ to be black in America, according to a January Washington Post-Ipsos poll."

If it's made up, then your beef is with the article. Also, those lying fuckers at Ipsos said that WaPo funded the study right there in the methodology. You should give them a piece of your mind, too.

That sense of racial isolation might have something to do with the fact that organizations like WaPo have a tired little habit of oversampling people who buy into their narrative of racial isolation.

Honestly, even if you trust polls, trusting the poll of a partisan news organization, left or right, is just asking to have smoke blown up your ass.
If trump was winning the polls would show how the American people are rejecting liberals. The fact is that 9 out of 10 blacks can't stand trump. Gallup shows 8 percent black support for trump.
Lemme fix that for you. If Trump was winning, ASSUMING THE POLLS ARE ACCURATE, the polls would show. . .etc.

After 2016, that's a big assumption.

If Leo Terrell left the Democratic Party than you lost the black vote
Nah. Leo Terrell is a nobody.

3 months ago, when he was a loud, obnoxious, hater of the right, I bet you thought he was somebody then. Now that he's opened his eyes, left the plantation, and thinks for himself, he's nobody. You keep proving to be true that which you keep claiming to be false.

The sense of racial isolation is fueled by the high incidence of hate crimes against black people ā€” as well as against Latinos and Jews

I can't speak for Black people or Latinos, but President Trump hasn't said anything that would make people feel unkindly to Jews.

wqcist.jpeg

Interesting poll from over the weekend ....someone may of posted

Among white voters, Trump leads 53 percent to 46 percent. Trump is surprisingly strong with black voters at 20 percent in this pollā€”he got about eight percent of the black vote in 2016ā€”while this survey has Biden at 77 percent. Hispanic voters in this poll break for Biden 51 percent to 38 percent, which would also represent an increase for the president over his 2016 performance with Hispanics.

Biden is eventually going to have to face trump
Plus as more an more people find out about his bat shit crazy plans that aren't really his anyway ....errrrr not gonna help team joe..

Desperate dems desperate to control the debates and for mail in
Gee I wonder why

Not only national for the mail ins but for local and state neverything else americans in thier respective states vote on come election day.

2020 is gonna be a disaster
And long before Tim pools podesta war games report ...

Some of us have been saying 2020 very well could be the last U.S. election....
Indeed it could be ...

I donā€™t give a crap what Blacks think
Every black city will be far worse than Chicago if B wins and I donā€™t care

Most of them never voted in their lives
Yeah defund the cops
You wonā€™t be able to walk outside your door

Except nobody said that, trump got 8 percent of the black vote in 2016 and don't expect him to get any more than that in November.

Here's a hint ....

This ain't 2016 and had Biden run then, he'd be working on his second term now.
Yes they did !!!!

Your history revisionist crap is meaningless.

Trump Can't Win

You RACIST were dead wrong in 2016 and you will be dead wrong again in November.

That said, it's amazing that those that complain are so absolutely ignorant, they don't understand that the Executive Branch of the government, has nothing to do with the city, county, or state governments in the states.
100% wrong. It is the DOJ who would come investigate a local police department. That's why people are appealing to the feds as well.
When it comes to the wrong doing by local police, each state has their own state-wide investigative agency. For instance, if a local police force in Georgia were to be viewed as systematically corrupt, then the "Georgia Bureau of Investigation" (GBI) would be sent in by the state government to investigate. Each state has its own "state investigatory agency." The DOJ is "federal," it can investigate systemic violations of the laws within the state, if it feels that at the state level, they aren't involving itself. However, the very random bad cop isn't justification for the DOJ to step in. The vast majority of cops are good men and women, trained to enforce the laws (you know, the ones the inner-city negative culture blacks feel they have the right to break....robbery, murder, home-invasion, rape, et cetera) and feel they must resist being arrested when they break the laws and are being arrested. That said, when you have cops that have to repeatedly go in to inner-city black neighborhoods to arrest a law violator, only to have the locals object, one can see where some of the cops would get, well sick of the negative culture, inner-city blacks. Especially when the people that witnessed crimes, "clam up," and say nothing. As I've said before, the...."I din see nuffin," stance. Such people don't deserve much respect.

I wish they would start respecting Law & Order and education and turn their slums into beautiful neighborhoods because 50 years of welfare has failed.
And the moment they organize, form advocacy groups for black people, and black leaders emerge...

... you will be right here crying like a little bitch about "all the racists and their race pimps".

Take your retarded horseshit walking. You don't fool me.
Hmmm...Welfare and crime for 50 years has worked?
I presume you're one of the parasites.

You and they are just dead wrong.

Why do leftists create such a toxic environment for blacks in those leftist run cities they live in?
They don't. Go find another fellow idiot hillbilly to nod and smile and wink and exchange your stormfront tropes with.
They don't? why are blacks protesting in these leftists controlled areas if Leftists don't create a toxic environment in those blue cities?

yes you are 100% wrong
It's up to the SBI to investigate complaints of corruption of a department
Well that is stupid and wrong. The DOJ investigates local departments all the time.

It's so stupid and wrong that Marion Morrison believes it.
You're wrong
A state bureau of investigation (SBI) is a state-level detective agency in the United States. They are plainclothes agencies which usually investigate both criminal and civil cases involving the state and/or multiple jurisdictions. They also typically provide technical support to local agencies in the form of laboratory and/or record services, or to directly assist in the investigation of cases at the local agency's request.

Forum List

Back