Black Voters Are Coming for Trump

As I have consistently said, blacks are not going to trump.

After three years of Mr. Trump as president, 65 percent of black people say it is a “bad time” to be black in America, according to a January Washington Post-Ipsos poll. Just as dispiriting, most black people now say white Americans “do not understand” the discrimination they face. That applies to white Democrats as well as white Republicans.

The sense of racial isolation is fueled by the high incidence of hate crimes against black people — as well as against Latinos and Jews.

And then there is the anxiety over the prospect of four more years of being invisible as the president sets national goals. For example, Mr. Trump regularly demeans government workers, many of whom are black.

Keep stoking the flames and pray for Joe to be elected. You deserve what you get.

Biden and Obama saved us after the last dumb ass you right wingers got put into office without winning the popular vote.

After three years of Mr. Trump as president, 65 percent of black people say it is a “bad time” to be black in America, according to a January Washington Post-Ipsos poll. Just as dispiriting, most black people now say white Americans “do not understand” the discrimination they face. That applies to white Democrats as well as white Republicans.

The sense of racial isolation is fueled by the high incidence of hate crimes against black people — as well as against Latinos and Jews.

And then there is the anxiety over the prospect of four more years of being invisible as the president sets national goals. For example, Mr. Trump regularly demeans government workers, many of whom are black.

NY Times ....

LMAO @ All the Stupid Shit Leftist are soooo Gullible to believe.
You guys keep believing the things trump tells you to believe.

New York Times opinion.

That bullshit and five bucks will get you a libtard latte at Starbucks.

We'll see about that in 92 days.
Why, you think the price on libtard lattes is going to drop?
Starbucks is pretty greedy, that's a tough call.
Fortunately I know how to make my own coffee, do not need some retarded corporation to do it for me. ;)

If he gets close to 40% what will you do?
He will be lucky to get 10%.

Jim Clyburn fucked up royally by saving Biden's candidacy.
He probably should have backed someone else.
Now he's stuck with senile Joe and is probably dreading the debates and the election.
So bluster all you want, Trump looks solid from here.
I'm staying quiet until after the democrat convention in case they grow a brain.
You watch, when Biden backs out everyone of these idiots will defend it.
Biden will not be backing out.

He will be lucky to get 10%.
Coincidence! You only seem to get 10% of whatever is being discussed.
That's 10% more than you get.
What's up with the communist fist avatar?
And the numbers.
Oh! I get the numbers.
They mean Trump hurts your butt daily and you cry like the little bitch you are.

You know.. "86 45" could be taken as an advocation to assassinate the 45th president of the United Stes, right?
trumptearfinal.gif

Last edited:
Damn right we're coming for his ass....!
Oooh...scary! Are you going to not vote for him more?
Take some of that, Joe.
So what is the turnout among young black voters, typically?
It looks that way. They are leaving the commie Dems in droves.
Ha, sure. "Cause mah AM radio told me"

Take some of that, Joe.
How about because 5 people on the street told me. :dunno:

Take some of that, Joe.
6 people in one gutter... tight quarters...

I notice CNN & MSNBC are always interviewing Blacks in LA, Detroit and the slums of NYC for whom they are voting,
Translation...Vote for Welfare.

Take some of that, Joe.
6 people in one gutter... tight quarters...
You live in Indiana..home of almost no black Americans.
Home of corn.
I live in Florida, there is a substantial population of black Americans here.
Reason being is if they made it south of St. Mary's river, we considered them free men here.
So they settled. And most are good people.

You live in Indiana..home of almost no black Americans.
Well, I don't live in ALL of Indiana. That would be quite a feat! I live in a city with about 15% black people. They know as well as anyone that driving 30 minutes in any direction puts you in the shallow end of the gene pool. *quiet banjos playing

Forum List

Back