Black Voters Are Coming for Trump

As I have consistently said, blacks are not going to trump.

After three years of Mr. Trump as president, 65 percent of black people say it is a “bad time” to be black in America, according to a January Washington Post-Ipsos poll. Just as dispiriting, most black people now say white Americans “do not understand” the discrimination they face. That applies to white Democrats as well as white Republicans.

The sense of racial isolation is fueled by the high incidence of hate crimes against black people — as well as against Latinos and Jews.

And then there is the anxiety over the prospect of four more years of being invisible as the president sets national goals. For example, Mr. Trump regularly demeans government workers, many of whom are black.

God bless Bishop Bullwinkle!
IM2 won't understand a word, I bet. This is my hood, boy!

That sense of racial isolation might have something to do with the fact that organizations like WaPo have a tired little habit of oversampling people who buy into their narrative of racial isolation.

Honestly, even if you trust polls, trusting the poll of a partisan news organization, left or right, is just asking to have smoke blown up your ass.
If trump was winning the polls would show how the American people are rejecting liberals. The fact is that 9 out of 10 blacks can't stand trump. Gallup shows 8 percent black support for trump.

That sense of racial isolation might have something to do with the fact that organizations like WaPo have a tired little habit of oversampling people who buy into their narrative of racial isolation.

Honestly, even if you trust polls, trusting the poll of a partisan news organization, left or right, is just asking to have smoke blown up your ass.
If trump was winning the polls would show how the American people are rejecting liberals. The fact is that 9 out of 10 blacks can't stand trump. Gallup shows 8 percent black support for trump.
You go on 'head witchur bad self, brah. Lemme know how that works out fer ya.
I'm from the real world. As in: I was out in it today.

You live in Indiana..home of almost no black Americans.
Well, I don't live in ALL of Indiana. That would be quite a feat! I live in a city with about 15% black people. They know as well as anyone that driving 30 minutes in any direction puts you in the shallow end of the gene pool. *quiet banjos playing
Yeah, how did blacks even get to Indiana?
It's 26% black here. You live in the ghetto. Black percentage is 26% everywhere here.
There's Asians and whites in the ghetto.

I notice CNN & MSNBC are always interviewing Blacks in LA, Detroit and the slums of NYC for whom they are voting,
Translation...Vote for Welfare.
Translation: you think they are worthless people. Subhumans, even.

It's okay, no need to be a pussy. You can say it, here.
I wish they would start respecting Law & Order and education and turn their slums into beautiful neighborhoods because 50 years of welfare has failed.

I wish they would start respecting Law & Order and education and turn their slums into beautiful neighborhoods because 50 years of welfare has failed.
And the moment they organize, form advocacy groups for black people, and black leaders emerge...

... you will be right here crying like a little bitch about "all the racists and their race pimps".

Take your retarded horseshit walking. You don't fool me.

I believe they walked, ran, rode horses, drove, and flew. What were you thinking? Sprinkled from the mothership in outer space?
Nah, I doubt George dropped them off. Have never met a black Indianan.
:dunno:

Anything is possible.
Skip to 8:00 in. :aargh:
It's the mothership dropping off blacks in Indiana! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

After three years of Mr. Trump as president, 65 percent of black people say it is a “bad time” to be black in America, according to a January Washington Post-Ipsos poll. Just as dispiriting, most black people now say white Americans “do not understand” the discrimination they face. That applies to white Democrats as well as white Republicans.

The sense of racial isolation is fueled by the high incidence of hate crimes against black people — as well as against Latinos and Jews.

And then there is the anxiety over the prospect of four more years of being invisible as the president sets national goals. For example, Mr. Trump regularly demeans government workers, many of whom are black.

It's always a bad time to be a stupid ******.

Jim Clyburn fucked up royally by saving Biden's candidacy.
He probably should have backed someone else.
Now he's stuck with senile Joe and is probably dreading the debates and the election.
So bluster all you want, Trump looks solid from here.
I'm staying quiet until after the democrat convention in case they grow a brain.
Why would he not endorse a black woman? Were none good enough

I believe they walked, ran, rode horses, drove, and flew. What were you thinking? Sprinkled from the mothership in outer space?
Nah, I doubt George dropped them off. Have never met a black Indianan.
:dunno:

Anything is possible.

Never? I think they are avoiding you.

Ya beat me to it on the p-funk

Maybe dem black Indianans don't get 'round this way too much. :dunno:

You guys keep believing the things trump tells you to believe.
You mean like the Fake News MSM telling you Useful Idiots that Queen Cankles was gonna win in a Landslide?

How'd those Leftist Delusions work out for you guys?

Here's a hint ....

The same way they will work out for you Useful Idiots come November.

I thought you didn't like percentages.

What we do know is that whites like you don't like facts. The large majority of blacks will not be voting for trump.

What we do know is that whites like you don't like facts. The large majority of blacks will not be voting for trump.

Yep, only the ones that work and enjoy earning an income.

You guys keep believing the things trump tells you to believe.
You mean like the Fake News MSM telling you Useful Idiots that Queen Cankles was gonna win in a Landslide?

How'd those Leftist Delusions work out for you guys?

Here's a hint ....

The same way they will work out for you Useful Idiots come November.
Except nobody said that, trump got 8 percent of the black vote in 2016 and don't expect him to get any more than that in November.

Here's a hint ....

This ain't 2016 and had Biden run then, he'd be working on his second term now.

Yep, only the ones that work and enjoy earning an income.

More than 8 percent of black people work and earn an income. Try using something different.

Forum List

Back