Black Unemployment

LOL

If your IQ was higher than double digits, you'd know what my argument is about. Whi knows why you blame me for your ignorance?

:abgg2q.jpg:
No one knows what your argument was about...not even you....

It's the same reason they pick 1998 in the global warming debate.

He was the only one then.

No, a lot of people did. If we had a normal election, Trump would have won hands down. He gained 12 million more votes his second election than his first. The problem is when you have this massive mail-in election, you draw in the most politically ignorant people in our country; the welfare crowd, therefore Trump lost on that alone. Nobody could possibly explain how a guy who spent 40 years in federal politics, accomplished nothing, a record of making his family rich off his position, a son under FBI investigation had the most votes in American history? It makes zero sense unless you want to claim over half our country are completely stupid people.

:auiqs.jpg:...if I had picked FOX you would have screamed fake news....like I said you are flailing away now....swing batter swing.....LMAO
LOL

Liar, my position wouldn't change as it's not about the source but about you cherrying picking dates.

No, a lot of people did. If we had a normal election, Trump would have won hands down. He gained 12 million more votes his second election than his first. The problem is when you have this massive mail-in election, you draw in the most politically ignorant people in our country; the welfare crowd, therefore Trump lost on that alone. Nobody could possibly explain how a guy who spent 40 years in federal politics, accomplished nothing, a record of making his family rich off his position, a son under FBI investigation had the most votes in American history? It makes zero sense unless you want to claim over half our country are completely stupid people.
Wrong, it was easy to predict. Your guy was a fucking racist mess.

It's easily explained. Trump sucked more than Biden. Plus you had voters doing the job the Republican-led Senate wouldn't do when they acquitted Trump after he got impeached.

EmVGcExWMAMwlrG.jpeg.jpg

Black employment...

Ford ............. +137,000 (+4,893 per month)
Carter ........ +1,062,000 (+22,125 per month)
Reagan ...... +2,454,000 (+25,563 per month)
Bush41 ......... +234,000 (+4,875 per month)
Clinton ....... +2,997,000 (+31,219 per month)
Bush43 ......... +376,000 (+3,917 per month)
Obama ....... +2,972,000 (+30,958 per month)
Trump ............ -130,000 (−2,708 per month)
*Trump ...... +1,071,000 (+22,313 per month)
Biden ............ +569,000 (+81,286 per month)

* = special consideration given for the affirmative action president who needs assistance with his actual figures by ignoring 25% of his presidency to appease the delicate feelings of snowflake conservatives who cry like babies if we include all of Trump's term

[edit: cons have to cherry pick Trump's dates just to make him as good as Jimmy Carter. :lmao:]

Last edited:
Oh? Trump is an "ass-wipe commie" now?

"My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts," Donald Trump, 3.16.2020
You might notice the small fact that issued recommendations. He didn’t close all public places, arrest paddleboarders who outside of the cops were the only people on the beaches. He encouraged people to take responsibility and take common sense measures to protect themselves.

Wrong, it was easy to predict. Your guy was a fucking racist mess.

What was racist about Trump? Was it when he said poor kids can be just as bright as white kids? Was it when he said you ain't black unless you vote for me? Was it when he said he didn't want to send his kid to a racial jungle? Was it when he said they want to put y'all back in chains? Was it when he said Obama was articulate and clean?

You people are such liars and hypocrites it's pathetic already.

You might notice the small fact that issued recommendations. He didn’t close all public places, arrest paddleboarders who outside of the cops were the only people on the beaches. He encouraged people to take responsibility and take common sense measures to protect themselves.
He didn't close anything because he lacked the authority to do so. The states had to do that. And they did so following his recommendations. But now I know Trump is an "ass-wipe commie." Thanks for that information.
thumbsup.gif

What was racist about Trump? Was it when he said poor kids can be just as bright as white kids? Was it when he said you ain't black unless you vote for me? Was it when he said he didn't want to send his kid to a racial jungle? Was it when he said they want to put y'all back in chains? Was it when he said Obama was articulate and clean?

You people are such liars and hypocrites it's pathetic already.
How about retweeting alt-right racist memes? Immigration policy? Believing in white replacement theory? Blaming African-Americans in the inner cities voting for election fraud? Calling African nations shitholes, but praising a shithole one's like North Korea...Past conviction for Red Lining, Have only on African-American man in his cabinet....and he's in charge of HUD....

Forum List

Back