Black UFC heavyweight saves confederate flag carrying Harvey victim

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Top-ten ranked UFC heavyweight and Houston native Derrick “The Black Beast” Lewis, has been working non-stop to help his community in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey.

Black UFC Heavyweight Saves Confederate Flag-Carrying Harvey Victim
------------------------------------------------------------

Well someone who isn't a sissy boy offended by dreamed up BS by idiots.

Lots of southerners love the confederate flag and are not racists. That being said, I can understand why may blacks have a problem with the confederate flag.

I used to love watching the dukes of hazard....... and I never had negative thoughts about blacks while watching it.

Hurricane Harvey triggered the Loony Left no end, because it shows different races and different people in America helping each other. The way it should be. :thup:

Lewis did the right thing; I do not like the stars and bars, mainly because some in my area of the country fly it ABOVE the US flag. My father made flags in the Navy, taught me young respect for the flag. Still, any one has the liberty to possess and fly the Confederate flag, I prefer the stars and stripes, FOREVER.

Hurricane Harvey triggered the Loony Left no end, because it shows different races and different people in America helping each other. The way it should be. :thup:

Disasters do tend to cut through the Corporate Medias bullshit to show us who we truly are as a nation.

Disasters do tend to cut through the Corporate Medias bullshit to show us who we truly are as a nation.

I agree.

It seems disasters are one of the few things left that tend to bring people together, that help human beings show solidarity with each other.

Lewis did the right thing; I do not like the stars and bars, mainly because some in my area of the country fly it ABOVE the US flag. My father made flags in the Navy, taught me young respect for the flag. Still, any one has the liberty to possess and fly the Confederate flag, I prefer the stars and stripes, FOREVER.

My ancestors fought for the Union, not the Confederacy, and I was raised in Texas where my family has been for five generations on my Dads side.

I love the Confederate BATTLE FLAG as it represents the astonishingly effective and courageous Southern army that fought against enormous odds and still managed to last for four years and win victories like Chancellorsville, Fredericksburg and Chickamauga.It also represents a defiant spirit that I love about Americans of all races.

The CBF, Swampfox and the Alamo are three early symbols of the grit and courage in the Southern male, again, of all races and is something to be proud of.

My ancestors fought for the Union, not the Confederacy, and I was raised in Texas where my family has been for five generations on my Dads side.

I love the Confederate BATTLE FLAG as it represents the astonishingly effective and courageous Southern army that fought against enormous odds and still managed to last for four years and win victories like Chancellorsville, Fredericksburg and Chickamauga.It also represents a defiant spirit that I love about Americans of all races.

The CBF, Swampfox and the Alamo are three early symbols of the grit and courage in the Southern male, again, of all races and is something to be proud of.

Women helped you know, and Lee was a better general than Grant. That noted, the US Flag goes above the flag of traitors/succession(.)

And to think, that old man was 4 when he started watching the Saints and they FINALLY won. He was so shocked he fell down and had to be carried out of his house.

Forum List

Back