She was right: Texas woman forewarned of 100.000 damaged homes 50 inches of rain

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
SHE WAS RIGHT: Texas Woman Forewarned of 100,000 Damaged Homes, 50 Inches Rain

A Texas woman’s Facebook post went viral before Hurricane Harvey in which she projected specific details that have been proven eerily accurate with the announcement that 100,000 homes have suffered damaged after more than 50 inches of rain fell during the storm.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess you will have to go read the rest to find out the rest of the scoop on it all and why it went viral.

Can't. I don't do FB.
Ms. Reisig charged that the Houston City Council knew Hurricane Harvey was expected to do far greater destruction than was being reported to the public – and she forecasted precise data that was officially confirmed on all counts as of yesterday.

Hey guys I’m not trying to start a panic, but as some of you know, I work for a law firm here downtown. One of the lawyers I work with has a friend on the Houston City Council. The news is not telling the whole truth. The storm is expected to be three times worse than what the news is saying because they don’t want a panic on the freeways like Hurricane Rita. The City Council and Harris County Flood Control had an emergency meeting this morning. Everything south of Katy is predicted to be devastated. They’re predicting 50 inches of rain, not 24 like the news is saying and 100,000 homes destroyed. They’re expecting all of Houston to be without power for three days. If you guys live in a flood zone, you need to get out of Houston or try to stay with someone further north of Houston. I hope they’re wrong, but that is the latest I’ve heard from what the news isn’t telling you. Stay safe everyone.....

Additionally, Ms. Reisig warned of particularly intensive flooding in a region south of the Katy Freeway, the local name for Interstate 10 which slices through the heart of Houston....

The primary excuse Houston-area officials have given for not evacuating the city – in defiance of recommendations from Texas governor Greg Abbott – was that they did not want to ’cause a panic’ and essentially viewed the task as impossible.

Forum List

Back