Black Triangular Craft

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
I believe the black triangular craft that people have seen in the skies are using anti-gravity technology operated by our government. The Council of Aliens say it's the Government that is doing the cattle mutilations. I believe the other craft or spaceships in the sky are Alien in nature.

i believe the Aliens gave the Government the anti-gravity technology. I'm not sure whether it was the good Aliens or the evil Aliens that gave them that technology.

The Alien craft or Alien spaceships are controlled and powered with their mind. The black triangular craft is controlled and powered with anti-gravity technology.

i believe the Aliens gave the Government the anti-gravity technology. I'm not sure whether it was the good Aliens or the evil Aliens that gave them that technology.

The Alien craft or Alien spaceships are controled and powered with their mind. The black triangular craft is controled and powered with anti-gravity technology.
"Anti-gravity" is probably an impossibility.

"Anti-gravity" is probably an impossibility.
i disagree. In one of the Convoluted Universe books by Dolores Cannon, the Alien Council said the Aliens gave Humans anti-gravity technology. The Nazca Lines in Peru were doodles done by Aliens from up in their craft. When the Aliens left, the Humans used craft powered by anti-gravity technology to draw their own lines in Nazca, Peru up in the air.

Oh boy...
I think it is very important to know the Truth and it is time that everyone knows the truth now. These forums are great for the exchange of ideas and learning new information.

i disagree. In one of the Convoluted Universe books by Dolores Cannon, the Alien Council said the Aliens gave Humans anti-gravity technology. The Nazca Lines in Peru were doodles done by Aliens from up in their craft. When the Aliens left, the Humans used craft powered by anti-gravity technology to draw their own lines in Nazca, Peru up in the air.
Ancient people were just as smart as we are. They were way better than we are at using human power and simple machines effectively because that's all they had. We didn't need aliens to build the wonders of the past. Just lots of determined people and time. There were no sudden unexplained technological leaps anywhere. We discovered things like metallurgy and mathematics in an entirely organic way. It's not as exciting as alien visitors but the credit goes entirely to humanity. We did that.

Ancient people were just as smart as we are. They were way better than we are at using human power and simple machines effectively because that's all they had. We didn't need aliens to build the wonders of the past. Just lots of determined people and time. There were no sudden unexplained technological leaps anywhere. We discovered things like metallurgy and mathematics in an entirely organic way. It's not as exciting as alien visitors but the credit goes entirely to humanity. We did that.
there is controversial information in Dolores Cannon's books that state that ideas for new inventions are put into the atmosphere by Aliens and picked up by certain people around the world. That is why we have more than one person or inventor that invents the same thing at around the same time. Aliens helped Humans build the pyramids in Egypt and it's the Aliens that sent the images of Mars back to NASA and NASA and Humans think it is the Mars Rover that sent those images. The Rover never made it to Mars.

there is controversial information in Dolores Cannon's books that state that ideas for new inventions are put into the atmosphere by Aliens and picked up by certain people around the world. That is why we have more than one person or inventor that invents the same thing at around the same time. Aliens helped Humans build the pyramids in Egypt and it's the Aliens that sent the images of Mars back to NASA and NASA and Humans think it is the Mars Rover that sent those images. The Rover never made it to Mars.
People invent things independently because the world has always been at roughly the the same level of development everywhere. Give humanity some credit. I am a fairly clever individual. I come up with things all the time. No aliens put those ideas there. It was all me and my bulbous frontal lobes.

People invent things independently because the world has always been at roughly the the same level of development everywhere. Give humanity some credit. I am a fairly clever individual. I come up with things all the time. No aliens put those ideas there. It was all me and my bulbous frontal lobes.
God created our Souls and Aliens created our physical bodies. The good Aliens are here to help us Humans and we should embrace that.

God created our Souls and Aliens created our physical bodies. The good Aliens are here to help us Humans and we should embrace that.
If aliens ever came here it would be like Independence Day and we would be extinct. No other purpose could possibly warrant such an expensive and time consuming venture as interstellar travel. They are here to move in would not even be interested in humanity enough to enslave us.

If aliens ever came here it would be like Independence Day and we would be extinct. No other purpose could possibly warrant such an expensive and time consuming venture as interstellar travel. They are here to move in would not even be interested in humanity enough to enslave us.
The Aliens travel very long distances because they care about us Humans and other species of life on and inside our Earth. In fact, according to the Council of Aliens in Dolores Cannon's books, our Sun and the small Sun inside our Earth are also portals that Aliens use to fly their spaceships to go to and from other planets, other Universes, and other Dimensions.

The Aliens travel very long distances because they care about us Humans and other species of life on and inside our Earth. In fact, according to the Council of Aliens in Dolores Cannon's books, our Sun and the small Sun inside our Earth are also portals that Aliens use to fly their spaceships to go to and from other planets, other Universes, and other Dimensions.
Believe me I would love the universe to be all cozy and friendly like Star Trek with starships zipping around visiting benevolent aliens but it's not to be.

If anything is crossing the gulf between the stars it's machines on hundred thousand year missions for long-dead races that have nothing to do with us. We're not that interesting.

Believe me I would love the universe to be all cozy and friendly like Star Trek with starships zipping around visiting benevolent aliens but it's not to be.

If anything is crossing the gulf between the stars it's machines on hundred thousand year missions for long-dead races that have nothing to do with us. We're not that interesting.
The good Aliens are watching over us. The Aliens gave us Humans food and crops and taught Humans how to farm. They did these things a long time ago to help Humans. The Aliens can no longer do that because of an order from God? to not interfere with Humans and other beings on other planets. So now, the Aliens give ideas to Humans through the air where certain Humans can pick up the idea with their mind.

The good Aliens are watching over us. The Aliens gave us Humans food and crops and taught Humans how to farm. They did these things a long time ago to help Humans. The Aliens can no longer do that because of an order from God? to not interfere with Humans and other beings on other planets. So now, the Aliens give ideas to Humans through the air where certain Humans can pick up the idea with their mind.
Rather than stoop to ridicule I'll just move along. This kind of self invented religion makes me uneasy.

Forum List

Back