Black Thug Viciously Attacks School Board Member As She Flees For Safety

Yes he is a thug, he showed no respect to the school board member.
if she was shopping, she did not show any respect for the meeting she was at...if you dont want to do the job....step down and let someone who gives a shit replace you...

A lot of these school board members and city commission members and other local governing bodies have to listen to a lot of bullshit from the same people at every meeting. Allowing the people a chance to say their piece is one of the things they do.

You are asking a lot if you expect the members of the board to pay rapt attention to someone's 38th rant against water fluoridation, vaccines or in this case, Robert E. Lee. Minds are going to naturally wonder.
like i said....if you dont want the job step down....

if she was shopping, she did not show any respect for the meeting she was at...if you dont want to do the job....step down and let someone who gives a shit replace you...
He showed a pic of her and her computer screen, so that means it was prior to him speaking so how d you know she was not listening when he was at the podium
and how do you know she was?.....

A lot of these school board members and city commission members and other local governing bodies have to listen to a lot of bullshit from the same people at every meeting. Allowing the people a chance to say their piece is one of the things they do.

You are asking a lot if you expect the members of the board to pay rapt attention to someone's 38th rant against water fluoridation, vaccines or in this case, Robert E. Lee. Minds are going to naturally wonder.
Can you blatantly ignore meetings at your job by online shopping -- and then play victim when the people who pays your salary, calls you out on it??

In case you didn't know it, the guy speaking is among those paying her salary, among those who elected her -- so yes, he has every right to demand she pays attention

School board members don't get paid a salary.

But you are asking for a lot to expect a school director- who is concerned about the board's budget and the kids' test scores- to pretend like they care when someone goes on a rant about history for the umpteenth time.
depends on where you are at....LA County ones get pretty good bucks....6 figures i believe.....

He showed a pic of her and her computer screen, so that means it was prior to him speaking so how d you know she was not listening when he was at the podium
and how do you know she wasn't?.....

you already asked me that.....got anything else?.....

you already asked me that.....got anything else?.....
Circular File Delete

Good for the school board member, ignoring the racist asshole BLM scumbag; we know these vermin encourage black kids to ignore education and even to shoot other kids who do learn to read and write, do math, etc., for 'acting white', and of coruse the feral animals always claim its the schools' fault for being rayciss n stuff. Like I've pointed out many times these pieces of shit black racists have run their own school systems and city govts. for decades and have nothng to show tfor them but a continuous slide into degeneracy since the 1950's. And now they think they can extort $500K apiece, claiming its 'reparations n stuff''. lol lol lol they're retarded; give them $100K to go back to Africa and then let's talk.

So in Baton Rouge, there is a push by black lives matter thugs to change the name of a school that is named after patriotic American Robert E. Lee...One school board member was online shopping during the board meeting (like it is her right to do) -- and some street thug got offended that she wasn't paying attention and wasn't taking her job duties seriously...

There was a time when blacks knew their place and would never stand up and speak to a white official the way this guy talked to this poor woman....He hurt her so much that she was forced to leave, probably in fear for her safety -- because of the hurtful words this big black buck said to her...and the police did nothing to stop it....watch the video, but warning, it is brutal...

And there should be more thugs like him.

Talk means nothing. There are to many who talk so nice but produce so very little else.

So in Baton Rouge, there is a push by black lives matter thugs to change the name of a school that is named after patriotic American Robert E. Lee...One school board member was online shopping during the board meeting (like it is her right to do) -- and some street thug got offended that she wasn't paying attention and wasn't taking her job duties seriously...

There was a time when blacks knew their place and would never stand up and speak to a white official the way this guy talked to this poor woman....He hurt her so much that she was forced to leave, probably in fear for her safety -- because of the hurtful words this big black buck said to her...and the police did nothing to stop it....watch the video, but warning, it is brutal...

Not one FUCKING student in all 13 Baltimore highschools were not proficient in ANYTHING but making lots of bastards. You proud of that???.LISTEN!!

Since that's not true...

I don’t agree with how he expressed himself, but it’s true about the schools

You do understand that Baton Rouge is not Baltimore right??

Not one FUCKING student in all 13 Baltimore highschools were not proficient in ANYTHING but making lots of bastards. You proud of that???.LISTEN!!

Since that's not true...

You do realize he said Balitmore

Can you blatantly ignore meetings at your job by online shopping -- and then play victim when the people who pays your salary, calls you out on it??

In case you didn't know it, the guy speaking is among those paying her salary, among those who elected her -- so yes, he has every right to demand she pays attention

School board members don't get paid a salary.

But you are asking for a lot to expect a school director- who is concerned about the board's budget and the kids' test scores- to pretend like they care when someone goes on a rant about history for the umpteenth time.
Not really........but I get it, you support officials ignoring taxpayers as long as those taxpayers are black -- since you already hate most of them......color me shocked.

Huh? It has nothing to do with the race of the speaker at all. BTW you don't know if this speaker is a taxpayer at all.
Yes I do...I know who he is...you don't

But you are free to find out more about Gary Chambers if you wish....he is a long time resident of East Baton Rouge parish......but hey, whatever you need to do to defend public officials ignoring taxpayers....

Its funny tho....I bet you are the same dic suckers who claim "blacks don't care about the schools in their community" -- now you are whining about blacks caring about the schools in their community -- this is why I have ZERO respect for closet racists like yourself....
I could care less about who Gary Chambers is and have no intention about finding out more about him. He is a back guy leftist with an inflated ego that is all I need to know
and a taxpayer voicing his opinion and holding public officials accountable...

Or do you think only the people you "approve of" are allowed to participate in their own community's school board hearing??

Since that's not true...

But my OP is not about Baltimore....and if there are any other cities you want to deflect to -- do it on another post

Since that's not true...

But my OP is not about Baltimore....and if there are any other cities you want to deflect to -- do it on another post

Sorry. But I consider every shithole X. Same exact copy. 60 yrs of libturd rule and destruction. Sorry for my thinking.

Mind wandering and shopping on line are not the same thing. She was shopping for a dress ffs. What an entitled Karen move. Fire her ass.

Mind wandering and shopping on line are not the same thing. She was shopping for a dress ffs. What an entitled Karen move. Fire her ass.
We;; if the thug had anything important to say maybe she wud have paid attention, but no, he was whining on about hppw unfair it is to have a school named after Robert E Lee, well tough shit whites have t deal with schools named after MLK

It's cool that the man spoke up passionately, that the board subsequently approved the measure unanimously, and that the woman apologized for her earlier remarks. Democracy in action.

Forum List

Back