Black Thug Viciously Attacks School Board Member As She Flees For Safety

Yes he is a thug, he showed no respect to the school board member.
if she was shopping, she did not show any respect for the meeting she was at...if you dont want to do the job....step down and let someone who gives a shit replace you...
He showed a pic of her and her computer screen, so that means it was prior to him speaking so how d you know she was not listening when he was at the podium

if she was shopping, she did not show any respect for the meeting she was at...if you dont want to do the job....step down and let someone who gives a shit replace you...

A lot of these school board members and city commission members and other local governing bodies have to listen to a lot of bullshit from the same people at every meeting. Allowing the people a chance to say their piece is one of the things they do.

You are asking a lot if you expect the members of the board to pay rapt attention to someone's 38th rant against water fluoridation, vaccines or in this case, Robert E. Lee. Minds are going to naturally wonder.
Can you blatantly ignore meetings at your job by online shopping -- and then play victim when the people who pays your salary, calls you out on it??

In case you didn't know it, the guy speaking is among those paying her salary, among those who elected her -- so yes, he has every right to demand she pays attention

A lot of these school board members and city commission members and other local governing bodies have to listen to a lot of bullshit from the same people at every meeting. Allowing the people a chance to say their piece is one of the things they do.

You are asking a lot if you expect the members of the board to pay rapt attention to someone's 38th rant against water fluoridation, vaccines or in this case, Robert E. Lee. Minds are going to naturally wonder.
Can you blatantly ignore meetings at your job by online shopping -- and then play victim when the people who pays your salary, calls you out on it??

In case you didn't know it, the guy speaking is among those paying her salary, among those who elected her -- so yes, he has every right to demand she pays attention

School board members don't get paid a salary.

But you are asking for a lot to expect a school director- who is concerned about the board's budget and the kids' test scores- to pretend like they care when someone goes on a rant about history for the umpteenth time.

But you are asking for a lot to expect a school director- who is concerned about the board's budget and the kids' test scores- to pretend like they care when someone goes on a rant about history for the umpteenth time.
Not really........but I get it, you support officials ignoring taxpayers as long as those taxpayers are black -- since you already hate most of them......color me shocked.

Instead about worrying about a dumb ass name, why don't we teach these darling little shits math or english, instead of this brainwashing of them to hate everything someone tells me.

God damned worthless pieces of dungs, organ harvesting is their only use.
You mad bro?

View attachment 353957

Not one FUCKING student in all 13 Baltimore highschools were not proficient in ANYTHING but making lots of bastards. You proud of that???
Did you mean "high schools"? "was proficient"? You proud of that?
Believe it or not..............I love when someone Punks me. LOLOLOL
You bitch slapped me from the left side of the page to the right...................LOL
In my defense, I am sloppy with typing. How did I do in my audio below.LOLOL
Great job!!!

Let me guess, the BLM activist would rather the school be named after Karl Marx.

No, probably would prefer it be named for Mumia A. Jamal, Angela Y. Davis or H. Rap Brown
Or it can be named after the founder of the gun-rights group Deacons For Defense, who is from nearby.......funny how conservatives back then didn't really support them......but now is your chance....what do you say??

maxresdefault.jpg

Not really........but I get it, you support officials ignoring taxpayers as long as those taxpayers are black -- since you already hate most of them......color me shocked.

Huh? It has nothing to do with the race of the speaker at all. BTW you don't know if this speaker is a taxpayer at all.

So in Baton Rouge, there is a push by black lives matter thugs to change the name of a school that is named after patriotic American Robert E. Lee...One school board member was online shopping during the board meeting (like it is her right to do) -- and some street thug got offended that she wasn't paying attention and wasn't taking her job duties seriously...

There was a time when blacks knew their place and would never stand up and speak to a white official the way this guy talked to this poor woman....He hurt her so much that she was forced to leave, probably in fear for her safety -- because of the hurtful words this big black buck said to her...and the police did nothing to stop it....watch the video, but warning, it is brutal...

And there should be more thugs like him.

Not one FUCKING student in all 13 Baltimore highschools were not proficient in ANYTHING but making lots of bastards. You proud of that???.LISTEN!!

Since that's not true...

I don’t agree with how he expressed himself, but it’s true about the schools

Last edited:

Huh? It has nothing to do with the race of the speaker at all. BTW you don't know if this speaker is a taxpayer at all.
Yes I do...I know who he is...you don't

But you are free to find out more about Gary Chambers if you wish....he is a long time resident of East Baton Rouge parish......but hey, whatever you need to do to defend public officials ignoring taxpayers....

Its funny tho....I bet you are the same dic suckers who claim "blacks don't care about the schools in their community" -- now you are whining about blacks caring about the schools in their community -- this is why I have ZERO respect for closet racists like yourself....

So in Baton Rouge, there is a push by black lives matter thugs to change the name of a school that is named after patriotic American Robert E. Lee...One school board member was online shopping during the board meeting (like it is her right to do) -- and some street thug got offended that she wasn't paying attention and wasn't taking her job duties seriously...

There was a time when blacks knew their place and would never stand up and speak to a white official the way this guy talked to this poor woman....He hurt her so much that she was forced to leave, probably in fear for her safety -- because of the hurtful words this big black buck said to her...and the police did nothing to stop it....watch the video, but warning, it is brutal...

Servers her right.

I love it when two bad people, go at each other.

That stupid left-wing school board member, is the reason schools suck, reason schools are left-wing, and is the primary reason we should privatize schools, and deregulate schools, and allow charter schools.

So a garbage left-wing BLM activist, attacked a garbage left-wing school board member. That works for me.

Not one FUCKING student in all 13 Baltimore highschools were not proficient in ANYTHING but making lots of bastards. You proud of that???.LISTEN!!

Since that's not true...

I don’t agree with how he expressed himself, but it’s true about the schools

"in all 13" "it’s true about the schools" Hello?
Baltimore City Public Schools contains 43 high schools.

Yes I do...I know who he is...you don't

But you are free to find out more about Gary Chambers if you wish....he is a long time resident of East Baton Rouge parish......but hey, whatever you need to do to defend public officials ignoring taxpayers....

Its funny tho....I bet you are the same dic suckers who claim "blacks don't care about the schools in their community" -- now you are whining about blacks caring about the schools in their community -- this is why I have ZERO respect for closet racists like yourself....
I could care less about who Gary Chambers is and have no intention about finding out more about him. He is a back guy leftist with an inflated ego that is all I need to know

There are. I used to supervise them in visitation and every so often I would get to empty a pepper spray can on one. My only regret was keeping that one from hanging himself in segregation.

Forum List

Back