California school board member is calling for an Independence Day boycott

I hope you're wrong. Something has to give soon, or this country's going down the shitter. People's retirement accounts are being drained away, some are having to choose between rent or food, and Winter isn't that far off. Heating oil and propane are gonna be a bite in the ass this year, all thinks to Joe Biden and the Democrat Party.
As much as I agree Biden has suck terribly the fact is America as been heading down this road for decades and the warning bells have been blaring since George W. Bush, so we knew it was coming…

If I am the GOP I would lose and let what is coming smack the Democrats hard as hell and let them take the blame!

A woke California school board member is calling for people to boycott the Fourth of July, claiming 'there is no reason to celebrate' America's Independence Day.
AnaMarie Avila Farias, a third-generation Contra Costa County resident and member of the county's board of education, shared a fading blue and white image of the United States flag on June 28, along with the words 'BOYCOTT 4TH OF JULY,' on Facebook.
'I haven't celebrated 4th of July since 2016 and I don't think it's a holiday to celebrate' Farias wrote in a Facebook post. 'What do you think?'
'I am especially not interested in celebrating a holiday centered around freedom from oppressive government when that freedom is not a reality for so many people in this country. Lastly, last Friday women's reproductive rights were taken away. We are not in a place of progress or celebration when human rights are being taken away,' she said.

Comment:
She doesn't understand the USSC RvW ruling.
She will still be able to abort her children in California.
All that the ruling did was give the power back to the States to make their own abortion laws.
Some States will have tight abortion laws and some States will have loose abortion laws.
Why don't Progressive Women know how to use contraceptives?
Is this an education issue?
Does she need a remedial sex education course?
Schools are out for the summer. But you didn't know that?

Well many of us served to give her that right to boycott what she believe is a horrible holiday….

As for me I will be making money, so let the holiday weekend begin!!!
For Every Berkeley, There Needs to Be a Kent State

I served to kill Communists, not to give them any rights at all on the home front. The ruling class sent us (exempting their own sons) 10,000 miles away to kill these snakes and let the VC's Commie Campus Scum comrades (who were also privileged brats) run wild at home.

Last edited:
California sure does have some low ranking public schools for the high taxes that they are paying.
Maybe she should be working on that problem.

California ranked 42nd nationally in education | abc10.com

Published: Jan 18, 2017

Author: Anthony C…

Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
California ranked 42nd nationally in education California trails much of the country when it comes to public education, according to Education Week's new …
back in the 70's they were top 5......what the hell happened?.....

It's amazing how these liberals can only concentrate on one issue only. 51 people died in the back of a semi a couple of days ago because of her liberal pals and all she can think about is herself and her incompetence of her ability to use contraception. Perhaps she would like for Muslim extremists to take charge of the country. Or, communist Russians or Chinese and just eliminate gays and lesbians from the country. She should take a stroll with her family in East LA or Compton California and experience the gang gun violence her clowns on the left have created. Or, seek out all the mothers in her community who are frantically looking for baby formula. Or, drive around all day with a gallon of gasoline to help the 32% more drivers running out of gas because they can't afford to put enough gas in their cars to get them where they are going. And on and on about the craziness on the left...
One MUST remember that the 'social' liberals think in group(groupthink) politically, but their personal motivation centers ONLY on the "me, I & myself" principal. There is absolutely no room for others, even their own family members(including their own babies in their wombs!). With social liberals(statist left) it's all about me, me , me, like what's in it for Me, Me, Me??? This is narcissism on the 7th level &/or higher which equals a sociopathic level of reasoning!!!

Forum List

Back