Black Thug Paralyzes Woman While Robbing Her (Video)

Whites who live in white zones are racists.

Yep, 'tis true. Ask any moonbat.

i live in a place where i dont have to lock my door...where the school are still above average....where i can walk alone at night without fear...sounds like good life decisions to me....

From the video, it already looks like the subhuman criminal piece of shit (SHCPoS) had what it stole from her, and she was running away, and the SHCPoS turned and attacked her.

So it didn't just assault her as part of a robbery. It assaulted her, after it robbed her, when it no longer had any rational reason to do so.

Whatever this foul creature is, it certainly does not count as a human being. Someone needs to put it down like the dangerous wild animal that it is.

ezgif-3-7ecc654344.gif

A month later no arrest has been made.

Houston teens arrested in caught-on-camera 'jugging' robbery that left woman paralyzed​

7156509c121bcaf4cc69a2d1895e475e

Houston teens arrested in caught-on-camera 'jugging' robbery that left woman paralyzed
Danielle Wallace, Mitch Picasso
Mon, March 20, 2023 at 10:50 AM EDT

Two teens have been arrested and charged in connection to the shocking caught-on-camera "jugging" of a Houston woman left paralyzed from the violent robbery of cash she had withdrawn from the bank.
The arrests of Joseph Harrell, 17, and Zy'Nika Ayesha Woods, 19, were announced at a press conference Friday, more than a month after Nhung Truong was brutalized the day before Valentine’s Day.
Surveillance video showed a Black male suspect wearing a red, white and black sweatshirt with an Air Jordan "jumpman" logo, dark shorts, and sneakers grab Truong, who had recently withdrawn an estimated $4,300 in cash from a Bank of America for a planned trip to see family in Vietnam.

I know that..simply showing the white zone I live in...
Leftist caused this… I remember growing up in a very mixed highschool. Race nor religion mattered that much. We all made friend of different races and religions. We weren’t unique.

The left didn’t like that and over the last 20 yrs or so they went on the crusade to divide us by race religion and support of pedos. They started with the easiesrbgroup to manipulate - Blacks.

Houston teens arrested in caught-on-camera 'jugging' robbery that left woman paralyzed​

7156509c121bcaf4cc69a2d1895e475e

Houston teens arrested in caught-on-camera 'jugging' robbery that left woman paralyzed
Danielle Wallace, Mitch Picasso
Mon, March 20, 2023 at 10:50 AM EDT

Two teens have been arrested and charged in connection to the shocking caught-on-camera "jugging" of a Houston woman left paralyzed from the violent robbery of cash she had withdrawn from the bank.
The arrests of Joseph Harrell, 17, and Zy'Nika Ayesha Woods, 19, were announced at a press conference Friday, more than a month after Nhung Truong was brutalized the day before Valentine’s Day.
Surveillance video showed a Black male suspect wearing a red, white and black sweatshirt with an Air Jordan "jumpman" logo, dark shorts, and sneakers grab Truong, who had recently withdrawn an estimated $4,300 in cash from a Bank of America for a planned trip to see family in Vietnam.
If Obama had a son…

Lock them up and throw away the key. Vicious animal deserves no mercy!

Forum List

Back