Black Thug Paralyzes Woman While Robbing Her (Video)

Hey now, OP. Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves here. Let's remember: Her people enslaved his people. In fact, her people probably raped and murdered his people 10 times over. I bet then even used the "N-word"! So, you know, there is a lot of residual trauma left over for many generations to suffer through. You can hardly blame this poor, young lad for assaulting and battering this honky. It is not his fault at all. It is the the white slavers who are to blame here, as well as the white supremacist power structure which facilitated the slave trade an perpetuated race-based disparities. This is the predictable consequence of policies of white supremacy. Understand? It is all YOUR fault!

The attack damaged the 44-year-old’s spinal cord and left her paralyzed, unable to walk or use the bathroom by herself. Instead, the single mom has to rely on a wheelchair and help from her three kids who are 13, 15, and 20-years-old and still in school.

Black and white thugs operate by intimidation... do not be intimated...
Arm yourself... even if its a can of wasp spray....

ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings and possible vulnerabilities.

And whenever possible, FIGHT BACK!

The left has never taught women how not to be victims!

I'm very happy to live in a state where I do not need permission to carry a tool for self defense.

Not that this matters, but see the name of victim (Nhung Truong), she was Asian. Asian get victimized by blacks at record rates.
I posted a video today where a black man said all asian women and children should be raped as used as alligator bait.

Forum List

Back