black suspect was recently let out of prison when he shot people in sacramento

How do whites deal with relationship issues? If ONE white man beats his wife, does that mean ALL white men beat their wives?
You better ask MSNBC. They said slapping and hitting each other to deal with relationship matters is a black cultural thing that whitey wouldn’t understand.

You better ask MSNBC. They said slapping and hitting each other to deal with relationship matters is a black cultural thing that whitey wouldn’t understand.
I am asking you, you are the one that posted that bullshit. Do you realize that domestic violence among police officers is 41%, why is it no one talks about that?

Last edited:
I am asking you, you are the one that posted that bullshit. Do you realize that domestic violence among police officers is 41%, why is it no one talks about that?
Obviously I don’t think all black men beat their wives/girlfriends/family members. I was being facetious about what the MEDIA puts forth to stop the conversations about domestic issues in the black community ( the Will Smith slap being the example they used recently and claimed white people should not be talking about it.) It’s counter productive.

Obviously I don’t think all black men beat their wives/girlfriends/family members. I was being facetious about what the MEDIA puts forth to stop the conversations about domestic issues in the black community ( the Will Smith slap being the example they used recently and claimed white people should not be talking about it.) It’s counter productive.
How does Will Smith slapping Chris Rock reflect on ALL black men?

How does Will Smith slapping Chris Rock reflect on ALL black men?
The talking head on MSNBC insisted that due to slapping and hitting being the way black culture solves relationship issues, white people were not allowed to have an opinion or pick a side that was right or wrong because they don’t understand. “ black culture”.

Obviously that is ridiculous. But it wasn’t my opinion…it was the Media’s opinion.

The talking head on MSNBC insisted that due to slapping and hitting being the way black culture solves relationship issues, white people were not allowed to have an opinion or pick a side that was right or wrong because they don’t understand. “ black culture”.

Obviously that is ridiculous. But it wasn’t my opinion…it was the Media’s opinion.
Please post this so called MSNBC talking head speaking on this.

Forum List

Back