Black screamed “KILL THE WHITE PEOPLE” Before Brutal Murder of Zemir Begic

Are blacks looking to reinstate segregation?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Killing the average white peon isn't going to get you anywhere. The average white peon (like me) isn't oppressing the average black peon. We're not your enemy. If you want to be policed, schooled and governed only by blacks, then please start a movement to reinstate Segregation so only blacks teach, police and govern for you. I'm sure us white peons will be glad to no longer be blamed for your problems.

We get it, you don't want whites in your neighborhoods, schools or police forces or even political offices.

Killing the average white peon isn't going to get you anywhere. The average white peon (like me) isn't oppressing the average black peon. We're not your enemy. If you want to be policed, schooled and governed only by blacks, then please start a movement to reinstate Segregation so only blacks teach, police and govern for you. I'm sure us white peons will be glad to no longer be blamed for your problems.

We get it, you don't want whites in your neighborhoods, schools or police forces or even political offices.

Most groups be they ethnic, religious, economic, self-segregate already. Since you could never get segregation into law since it's unconstitutional, if some wanna impose self-exile from others knock yourself out.

The LIBTARDS have nothing to say when ******* kill white people. What hypocrites.

Escape Bosnia only to be killed by Africans in America...

Wonder if Eric Holder will seek federal hate crime charges ?

My guess is that it's written into the law that it's impossible for a black to commit a hate crime
but it's almost automatic for white on black crime to be a hate crime.

And maybe the law considers white life to not be as important as a blacks life.

It's getting pretty fucked up in the country and Obama siding with the likes of Al Sharpton is not helping at all.

My guess is that it's written into the law that it's impossible for a black to commit a hate crime

It's getting pretty fucked up in the country and Obama siding with the likes of Al Sharpton is not helping at all.

Unsurprisingly, your "guess" is staggeringly wrong. 20% of the hate crime prosecutions in 2011 were blacks.

But we know that facts don't matter, as long as it feels right. Right?

The LIBTARDS have nothing to say when ******* kill white people. What hypocrites.

The CONSERVTARDS, on the other hand, believe everything they read or see on the internet, as long as it confirms their biases.

Haven't you guys been burned on enough Alex Jones nonsense to know better?

Divide and conquer. The powers that be get the ignorant masses every time. The Ferguson case was a classic example of that. Take a clearly justified shooting, and splash it all over the media to spark riots. Meanwhile an actually UNjustified shooting at the WalMart gets a few people standing out front with a banner.

My guess? They are hoping to trigger a race war or a Jihadist led nationwide uprising.

The CONSERVTARDS, on the other hand, believe everything they read or see on the internet, as long as it confirms their biases.

For the record, should Staff talk like that in open forum?

For the record, should Staff talk like that in open forum?

For the record, I don't give a shit about what you think staff "should" do.

This board exists with very limited rules on speech. Why should the staff have restrictions on that speech that other posters don't have?

Until the OP learns to use a descriptor that assigns HUMAN properties to "blacks"....he will never gain a shred of credibility.

They are black PEOPLE. Black CITIZENS. Black AMERICANS.

Not "blacks". You fucking loser.

Divide and conquer. The powers that be get the ignorant masses every time. The Ferguson case was a classic example of that. Take a clearly justified shooting, and splash it all over the media to spark riots. Meanwhile an actually UNjustified shooting at the WalMart gets a few people standing out front with a banner.

Clearly justified? Nope.

I found it amazing that even before the first teenage monsters were arrested the spokesperson for the police department I believe it was the Police Chief was saying that it wasn't a hate crime; that he wasn't killed because he was Bosnian; AND it certainly wasn't racially or ethnically motivated.

I found it amazing that even before the first teenage monsters were arrested the spokesperson for the police department I believe it was the Police Chief was saying that it wasn't a hate crime; that he wasn't killed because he was Bosnian; AND it certainly wasn't racially or ethnically motivated.
Of course he is going to say that, the of idiots told him to.

Actually, what the Police Chief said was that there was no reason to think it was racially motivated. He didn't make any statements as to the motive, and never said anything about "certainty".

Forum List

Back