See an Ignorant/Detached Liberal Ranting About Race Oppression (Revealing!)

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Yes, it is revealing to see lost in the woods liberals blabbering about race. Perhaps many of us do not know and realize just how far out in space these loons are. In a board of trustees meeting in the Village of Oak Park, Illinois, one leftist elected official went on a tirade against several of her WHITE MALE colleagues for daring to give input on updates to the town's equity, diversity, and inclusion statement.

Trustee Susan Buchanan came unglued after another trustee, Dan Moroney, suggested defining what it means to "break down systems of oppression" as part of the language in the proposed new version of Oak Park's diversity statement.

Here is the tirade, word for word. You can either laugh or cry. >>

"I am so tired of hearing two white men tell us what systems of oppression are," she said to applause from the audience. "You have been white from birth. Why are you arguing what is a system of oppression? You've never experienced it, so shut up! I don't want to hear from you! Just stop Dan, just stop Deno. You are not oppressed people and people in Oak Park are, and we are trying to recognize that as a community."

I guess this idiot doesn't realize that it is precisely because Dan and Deno are white males, that they ARE oppressed people, and probably much more oppressed than any of the people (women & minorities) that Susan Buchanan thinks are oppressed.

Affirmative Action discrimination is the largest racist discrimination in America, against, by far, the largest number of victims (whites/males), and has been for 50+ years. And anyone objective, sees AA for what it is. Racist discrimination, that defines racial discrimination as OK, as long as the beneficiares are minorities or women, and the victims are white males.

'You stop it, you are a white male!': Unhinged trustee shouts down colleagues for weighing in on town's equity, diversity, and inclusion statement

PS - No, white women have not been the prime beneficiaries of AA. that's because there are far more victimized white women, who are daughters and wives (dependents) of victimized white males, than any total of white women ever benefitting from AA.

Last edited:
EverythingRacist.jpg

If she wanted to "face equity" (confront it), as she said, she would have to vote to ban Affirmative Action

Yes, it is revealing to see lost in the woods liberals blabbering about race. Perhaps many of us do not know and realize just how far out in space these loons are. In a board of trustees meeting in the Village of Oak Park, Illinois, one leftist elected official went on a tirade against several of her WHITE MALE colleagues for daring to give input on updates to the town's equity, diversity, and inclusion statement.

Trustee Susan Buchanan came unglued after another trustee, Dan Moroney, suggested defining what it means to "break down systems of oppression" as part of the language in the proposed new version of Oak Park's diversity statement.

"I am so tired of hearing two white men tell us what systems of oppression are," she said to applause from the audience. "You have been white from birth. Why are you arguing what is a system of oppression? You've never experienced it, so shut up! I don't want to hear from you! Just stop Dan, just stop Deno. You are not oppressed people and people in Oak Park are, and we are trying to recognize that as a community."

I guess this idiot doesn't realize that it is precisely because Dan and Deno are white males, that they ARE oppressed people, and probably much more oppressed than any of the people (women & minorities) that Susan Buchanan thinks are oppressed.

Affirmative Action discrimination is the largest racist discrimination in America, against, by far, the largest number of victims (whites/males), and has been for 50+ years. And anyone objective, sees AA for what it is. Racist discrimination, that defines racial discrimination as OK, as long as the beneficiares are minorities or women, and the victims are white males.

'You stop it, you are a white male!': Unhinged trustee shouts down colleagues for weighing in on town's equity, diversity, and inclusion statement

PS - No, white women have not been the prime beneficiaries of AA. that's because there are far more victimized white women, who are daughters and wives (dependents) of victimized white males, than any total of white women ever benefitting from AA.
Sue her

According to the facts, white women HAVE been the prime benefactor of AA. So if you are truly objective, you understand that what you call AA, whites, more specifically white males, got for 188 years.

According to the facts, white women HAVE been the prime benefactor of AA. So if you are truly objective, you understand that what you call AA, whites, more specifically white males, got for 188 years.
My personal experience has been with black male AA-make the incompetent the object of envy.

'You stop it, you are a white male!': Unhinged trustee shouts down colleagues for weighing in on town's equity, diversity, and inclusion statemental

Malcolm was murdered by a black man--not a white

Actually, this is what YOU get for being a whiny victim.

You've been crying the same sob story for years,backed by no facts and have repeatedly been corrected and you're still a broke failure.

SMGDH.
Corrected me ? HA HA HA HA.

YOU KNOW that what I say is TRUE 10%. You're not good at LYING.

HA HA. You idiot! The Word you were trying to use, is BENEFICIARY, not benefactor. Benefactor is who GIVES favors, not who receives.

And your stupid post was refuted in my post that you quoted >>"No, white women have not been the prime beneficiaries of AA. that's because there are far more victimized white women, who are daughters and wives (dependents) of victimized white males, than any total of white women ever benefitting from AA."

And what you call "facts" is liberal jibberish from fake news media, slanted liberal universities and think tanks

You mean this thread? So How Bad do Democrats and Media Hate White People?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Actually, this is what YOU get for being a whiny victim.

You've been crying the same sob story for years,backed by no facts and have repeatedly been corrected and you're still a broke failure.

SMGDH.
Corrected me ? HA HA HA HA.

YOU KNOW that what I say is TRUE 10%. You're not good at LYING.

Yes. "Corrected you" on numerous occasions, as have many others here.

"10%" of what you say is true?

THAT statement is actually the closest that you've ever been to being right about anything.

Congratulations!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
HA HA. You idiot! The Word you were trying to use, is BENEFICIARY, not benefactor. Benefactor is who GIVES favors, not who receives.

And your stupid post was refuted in my post that you quoted >>"No, white women have not been the prime beneficiaries of AA. that's because there are far more victimized white women, who are daughters and wives (dependents) of victimized white males, than any total of white women ever benefitting from AA."

And what you call "facts" is liberal jibberish from fake news media, slanted liberal universities and think tanks

You can't refute proven fact. White women have been the ones who have benefitted the most. So AA has increased white wealth. White men have not been victimized by the policy and you are too much of a coward to discuss the impact of 188 years of white male preference at the exclusion of all others.

Yet you have not supported your so called "facts" with a single
Iink from ANY source.

Just rambling, disjointed rhetoric from your dementia ridden imagination.

My personal experience has been with black male AA-make the incompetent the object of envy.

Mine has been looking at incompetent whites get jobs they aren't even close to being qualified for.

Forum List

Back