Black republicans...who are they really?

Yesterday, a heated "debate" (well, as much of a debate that can be had in this mostly right wing forum) was had about one poster's friend who, as a liberal, spoke about a right wing friend who claimed that a good part of the hatred toward Obama was based on race.

I do NOT believe that opposition toward Obama is wholly based on race.....however, to deny that some racism does not exist toward Obama's presidency, would be equally naive.

So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?

I am reminded of a passage in Milton's Paradise Lost where Lucifer explains why he chose to defy God's wishes (and PLEASE, I do not mean even remotely to equate a black republican to the devil......but the analogy is still sound.) ........Anyway, through Milton's prose, Lucifer explains that he would rather be a "king in hell" than just one of many other angel standing beside the throne of God.

What I'm getting at is that for SOME blacks who have chosen to embrace right wing policies may do so because the notoriety gained by such a stance is much more self serving than to be one of the vast majority of blacks who side with the left ideology. In other words, if you want to get on the FOX channels or the Rush radio talk shows, your chances are vastly improved if you claim that you are an arch conservative AND black.

That's exactly why some do it .. SEE: Stacey Dash

The good news is that even with the promise of notoriety, relatively few are willing to lower themselves that much and call themselves 'republican.'

Look no further than this thread .. republicans are vile racists and only a black fool with absolutely so self-respect or esteem would stand next to the people who hate them.

Here's a list that proves you incorrect.

List of African-American Republicans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There isn't shit you can post that proves me incorrect and you obviously don't know shit about black people or history.

Congratulations, you are unshakable in your beliefs, you are resolute and solid as concrete.

In other words, all mixed up and permanently set.

Here fag, suck on this for awhile, remind us again how democrats don't gerrymander ...

Hey moron......we were discussing VOTER ID....not "gerrymander-ing" [sic]....and take a lesson in spelling.
(Who the fuck is 'gerry") LOL

Here fag, suck on this for awhile, remind us again how democrats don't gerrymander ...

Hey moron......we were discussing VOTER ID....not "gerrymander-ing" [sic]....and take a lesson in spelling.

The stupid faggot spelling police don't know how to spell gerrymander ?

Say it ain't so homo.

So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?

...SOME blacks who have chosen to embrace right wing policies may do so because the notoriety gained by such a stance is much more self serving than to be one of the vast majority of blacks who side with the left ideology. In other words, if you want to get on the FOX channels or the Rush radio talk shows, your chances are vastly improved if you claim that you are an arch conservative AND black.

Red:
Well now, you've asked a question that can't really be answered coherently and cogently in a few short sentences. I'll do my best to try answering in fewer words than have the authors of books on the topic have used, but there's not a pat answer to your question.

My answer to your question is that the reasons are quite possibly as varied as there are blacks who are Republican. Despite the potential for causal variability regarding why some blacks are members of the GOP, there are several extant traits within the black community that are consistent with conservative viewpoints.

Dr. Leah Rigueur writes:

Your question, and considering sensible answers to it, divulges interesting lines of sociopolitical thought; however, approaching the answer from alternate vantage points may be more useful in helping one arrive at a credible answer than is doing so from the one your quandary bids. History and cultural core values notwithstanding, I think past and current political voting motivations among blacks derives first and foremost derives first from their blackness and second from the factors noted in the prior paragraph, at least in the U.S.

The American experience of blacks, regardless of what they as individuals or collectively may mostly perceive about economics, morality, social interactions and so on, has been such that they feel forced to act politically (upon being permitted to do so without reprisal or disenfranchisement due to "Jim Crow" practices and provisos) with a mindset of "we" rather than "I."

Why blacks, in large measure, came to act collectively should not be hard to fathom. It's what any group of humans do when confronted with opposition deriving from that which the group members alone as individuals cannot alter, often not on behalf of themselves and never on behalf of their race as a whole. White people, in my experience, do not think in terms of "we." White people have the privilege to interact with the social and political structures of our society as individuals. Whites are often not directly affected by racial oppression even in their own community, so what does not affect whites locally has little chance of affecting them regionally or nationally. They have no need, nor often any real desire, to think in terms of a group, in terms of "we." They are and have always been supported, or at the very least not unsupported, by the system, and so are mostly unaffected by it.

Blacks realized rightly then that they had to use all of their resources to secure some semblance of social, political and legal parity with their white countrymen. Blacks don't see a shooting of an innocent black child in another state as something separate from themselves because they know viscerally that it could be their own child, parent, or themselves, who is shot. For example, the shooting of Walter Scott in North Charleston resonated with many blacks because Walter Scott was portrayed in the media as a deadbeat and a criminal,  but when those blacks -- blacks who had no connection with Mr. Scott other than their also being black -- look at the facts about the actual man, he was nearly indistinguishable from my themselves or their brother, sister, friend, mother or father. In that regard, racism affects blacks directly because the fact that it happened at a geographically remote location or to another Black person is only a coincidence, an accident. It could just as easily happen to any given black person, wherever they are, right here, right now.

Only to their continued detriment did blacks discard that tool of "bloc voting." "Block voting" regrettably resulted in blacks to some degree marginalizing themselves, thereby in part themselves creating the situation the Black Lives Matters movement today decries: that blacks' reliably voting for Democrats has come to be taken as a given rather than something that needs to be earned. That said, in the post-Johnson years, the GOP hasn't espoused policies that helped blacks achieve the parity they've longed for since arriving in the U.S. Even more regrettably, superficial and supercilious observers overlook an extant distinction between the circumstance of blacks' application of the tactics in comparison and contrast with that of whites.

One may use a sharp knife for more than carving the Thanksgiving turkey. It's not entirely far fetched to see that blacks have in part adopted the very tactics, if not the bigoted philosophy that underpinned them, they most despised. The same collectivity that blacks exploited to their advantage in their quest for equality of opportunity is also a tool white supremacists use to advance their aims. There is, however, a critical difference: for hundreds of years whites have used that tool to assert and maintain their legal, political and social dominance over blacks based on nothing other than their whiteness whereas black have used it to obtain parity in a society dominated by whites, a society in which whites hold/held all the power.

The 250-odd year history of overt and covert racism and its impact, denial of the opportunity to realize one's full potential, created an environment of distrust of whites among blacks. That skepticism is not unwarranted. Klan members do, after all, wear hoods and full body gowns. It's not as though, as individuals, their bigotry has been openly expressed and owned, even though a small few Klansmen and other racists don't hide behind masks. The presence the KKK is an overt indication that racism exists. That it's impossible to know who in the community may indeed belong to the KKK forces those whom KKK members would disaffect makes continued distrust of potential members the safer stance to to take.

When somewhat bright political leaders and aspirants, people who routinely (or should) very carefully choose their words, remark ambiguous about matters racial rather than commenting unequivocally -- for example, "disavowing" what David Duke has to say rather than "denouncing" or "reprehending" him and what he has to say -- trust isn't built or maintained. The situation isn't made better when some conservatives do denounce such remarks and others attempt to cast them in a favorable or at least neutral light.

How is one, a black, to know what to think in such situations? At the very least, there is consistency in the nature and tone of remarks coming from other corners of the political spectrum. So unless one is a "dyed in the wool" conspiracy theorist, one is going to put one's hope in the group that seems universally not to create the same degree of doubt in one's mind, even if that group does not dispel all hints of doubt.

Given that the GOP has since the last half of the 20th century refrained from promoting policies that combined with repeatedly offered support for the GOP by white supremacist groups, in the minds of blacks, ameliorate their circumstance as blacks living in the U.S., many blacks simply don't trust conservatives, and especially the GOP. Blacks understandably find no basis for thinking the GOP, and presumably conservatives in general, offers much of anything to support their need and desire to share fully in the American Dream. The history of blacks in the U.S. has taught blacks to think and vote first as blacks and second, if at all as citizens with all the rights and opportunities appertaining to their white countrymen.

Note:
I think the circumstance is slightly different, however, for Libertarians than it is for Republicans, but above I've largely had Republicans in mind as I wrote my remarks. The GOP figured most in my mind because it is the largest conservative party.

Blue:
Wow! That's one hell of a lot of pride and greed you manage to ascribe to black conservatives. I cannot agree that either of those traits motivate the conservatism of the few black conservatives I know well enough to have an inkling of what spurs them to be Republicans.

Well, I may disagree, but I thank you for the thoughtful response which required some self scrutiny from the right wing point of view....which was the intent of the O/P.

There isn't shit you can post that proves me incorrect and you obviously don't know shit about black people or history.

Good point. So why not hear from somebody that is black and does know black history?

From my favorite black Republican, Professor Walter E Williams:

If we put ourselves into the shoes of racists who seek to sabotage black upward mobility, we couldn't develop a more effective agenda than that followed by civil rights organizations, black politicians, academics, liberals and the news media. Let's look at it.

First, weaken the black family, but don't blame it on individual choices. You have to preach that today's weak black family is a legacy of slavery, Jim Crow and racism. The truth is that black female-headed households were just 18 percent of households in 1950, as opposed to about 68 percent today. In fact, from 1890 to 1940, the black marriage rate was slightly higher than that of whites. Even during slavery, when marriage was forbidden for blacks, most black children lived in biological two-parent families. In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households. A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters of black families were two-parent households.

During the 1960s, devastating nonsense emerged, exemplified by a Johns Hopkins University sociology professor who argued, "It has yet to be shown that the absence of a father was directly responsible for any of the supposed deficiencies of broken homes." The real issue, he went on to say, "is not the lack of male presence but the lack of male income." That suggests marriage and fatherhood can be replaced by a welfare check.

Disgustingly, black politicians, civil rights leaders, liberals and the president are talking nonsense about "having a conversation about race." That's beyond useless. Tell me how a conversation with white people is going to stop black predators from preying on blacks. How is such a conversation going to eliminate the 75 percent illegitimacy rate? What will such a conversation do about the breakdown of the black family (though "breakdown" is not the correct word, as the family doesn't form in the first place)? Only black people can solve our problems.

Walter Williams: Black Self-Sabotage

Dr. Walter Williams has more wisdom, common sense and decency in his little finger than all the yahoos of the racist and despicable Democratic Congressional Black Caucus combined.

Say it ain't so homo.

Say it ain't so homo.

Moron......what I responded to was the fact that although we are talking about VOTER IDs, your half brain went off in a whole different direction....."gerrymandering"......If you don't "get it"....try asking a grown up.

The ONLY reason these fucking stank republicans whine about who black people vote for is because our votes make a huge difference in presidential elections .. and few of those votes go to republicans. :lol:

:0) Fuck republicans.

Na, you slaves are being replaced by illegals and transgenders. Typically they are way better earners.

:lol: Then go beg them for votes you stupid assclown.

Nobody who is Republican begs for the votes of black people.

Simple mathematics: 90% of 12% is border line insignificant.

So, cast your vote Democrat and remain on their plantation.

...SOME blacks who have chosen to embrace right wing policies may do so because the notoriety gained by such a stance is much more self serving than to be one of the vast majority of blacks who side with the left ideology. In other words, if you want to get on the FOX channels or the Rush radio talk shows, your chances are vastly improved if you claim that you are an arch conservative AND black.

Red:
Well now, you've asked a question that can't really be answered coherently and cogently in a few short sentences. I'll do my best to try answering in fewer words than have the authors of books on the topic have used, but there's not a pat answer to your question.

My answer to your question is that the reasons are quite possibly as varied as there are blacks who are Republican. Despite the potential for causal variability regarding why some blacks are members of the GOP, there are several extant traits within the black community that are consistent with conservative viewpoints.

Dr. Leah Rigueur writes:

Your question, and considering sensible answers to it, divulges interesting lines of sociopolitical thought; however, approaching the answer from alternate vantage points may be more useful in helping one arrive at a credible answer than is doing so from the one your quandary bids. History and cultural core values notwithstanding, I think past and current political voting motivations among blacks derives first and foremost derives first from their blackness and second from the factors noted in the prior paragraph, at least in the U.S.

The American experience of blacks, regardless of what they as individuals or collectively may mostly perceive about economics, morality, social interactions and so on, has been such that they feel forced to act politically (upon being permitted to do so without reprisal or disenfranchisement due to "Jim Crow" practices and provisos) with a mindset of "we" rather than "I."

Why blacks, in large measure, came to act collectively should not be hard to fathom. It's what any group of humans do when confronted with opposition deriving from that which the group members alone as individuals cannot alter, often not on behalf of themselves and never on behalf of their race as a whole. White people, in my experience, do not think in terms of "we." White people have the privilege to interact with the social and political structures of our society as individuals. Whites are often not directly affected by racial oppression even in their own community, so what does not affect whites locally has little chance of affecting them regionally or nationally. They have no need, nor often any real desire, to think in terms of a group, in terms of "we." They are and have always been supported, or at the very least not unsupported, by the system, and so are mostly unaffected by it.

Blacks realized rightly then that they had to use all of their resources to secure some semblance of social, political and legal parity with their white countrymen. Blacks don't see a shooting of an innocent black child in another state as something separate from themselves because they know viscerally that it could be their own child, parent, or themselves, who is shot. For example, the shooting of Walter Scott in North Charleston resonated with many blacks because Walter Scott was portrayed in the media as a deadbeat and a criminal,  but when those blacks -- blacks who had no connection with Mr. Scott other than their also being black -- look at the facts about the actual man, he was nearly indistinguishable from my themselves or their brother, sister, friend, mother or father. In that regard, racism affects blacks directly because the fact that it happened at a geographically remote location or to another Black person is only a coincidence, an accident. It could just as easily happen to any given black person, wherever they are, right here, right now.

Only to their continued detriment did blacks discard that tool of "bloc voting." "Block voting" regrettably resulted in blacks to some degree marginalizing themselves, thereby in part themselves creating the situation the Black Lives Matters movement today decries: that blacks' reliably voting for Democrats has come to be taken as a given rather than something that needs to be earned. That said, in the post-Johnson years, the GOP hasn't espoused policies that helped blacks achieve the parity they've longed for since arriving in the U.S. Even more regrettably, superficial and supercilious observers overlook an extant distinction between the circumstance of blacks' application of the tactics in comparison and contrast with that of whites.

One may use a sharp knife for more than carving the Thanksgiving turkey. It's not entirely far fetched to see that blacks have in part adopted the very tactics, if not the bigoted philosophy that underpinned them, they most despised. The same collectivity that blacks exploited to their advantage in their quest for equality of opportunity is also a tool white supremacists use to advance their aims. There is, however, a critical difference: for hundreds of years whites have used that tool to assert and maintain their legal, political and social dominance over blacks based on nothing other than their whiteness whereas black have used it to obtain parity in a society dominated by whites, a society in which whites hold/held all the power.

The 250-odd year history of overt and covert racism and its impact, denial of the opportunity to realize one's full potential, created an environment of distrust of whites among blacks. That skepticism is not unwarranted. Klan members do, after all, wear hoods and full body gowns. It's not as though, as individuals, their bigotry has been openly expressed and owned, even though a small few Klansmen and other racists don't hide behind masks. The presence the KKK is an overt indication that racism exists. That it's impossible to know who in the community may indeed belong to the KKK forces those whom KKK members would disaffect makes continued distrust of potential members the safer stance to to take.

When somewhat bright political leaders and aspirants, people who routinely (or should) very carefully choose their words, remark ambiguous about matters racial rather than commenting unequivocally -- for example, "disavowing" what David Duke has to say rather than "denouncing" or "reprehending" him and what he has to say -- trust isn't built or maintained. The situation isn't made better when some conservatives do denounce such remarks and others attempt to cast them in a favorable or at least neutral light.

How is one, a black, to know what to think in such situations? At the very least, there is consistency in the nature and tone of remarks coming from other corners of the political spectrum. So unless one is a "dyed in the wool" conspiracy theorist, one is going to put one's hope in the group that seems universally not to create the same degree of doubt in one's mind, even if that group does not dispel all hints of doubt.

Given that the GOP has since the last half of the 20th century refrained from promoting policies that combined with repeatedly offered support for the GOP by white supremacist groups, in the minds of blacks, ameliorate their circumstance as blacks living in the U.S., many blacks simply don't trust conservatives, and especially the GOP. Blacks understandably find no basis for thinking the GOP, and presumably conservatives in general, offers much of anything to support their need and desire to share fully in the American Dream. The history of blacks in the U.S. has taught blacks to think and vote first as blacks and second, if at all as citizens with all the rights and opportunities appertaining to their white countrymen.

Note:
I think the circumstance is slightly different, however, for Libertarians than it is for Republicans, but above I've largely had Republicans in mind as I wrote my remarks. The GOP figured most in my mind because it is the largest conservative party.

Blue:
Wow! That's one hell of a lot of pride and greed you manage to ascribe to black conservatives. I cannot agree that either of those traits motivate the conservatism of the few black conservatives I know well enough to have an inkling of what spurs them to be Republicans.

Well, I may disagree, but I thank you for the thoughtful response which required some self scrutiny from the right wing point of view....which was the intent of the O/P.

You're welcome.

Just to be clear, I'm neither a right nor left winger. I'm an Independent. On some matters, I'm very conservative than most folks -- the matter of personal responsibility and integrity in all its forms, for example -- and others I'm quite liberal.

I happen to think that many of the issues that face Americans are not inherently conservative or liberal, but rather that they are problems that need to be solved and that only 100% factual discourse and consideration of them will do that. Speculation is okay, provided the speculator expressly states that they are speculating. I detest speculation presented as though it were gospel.

Lastly, I'm not binary or absolutist in my thinking on most matters. I don't care which side "wins;" I'm fine with trying one approach and discarding it in favor of something else if it doesn't work within an agreed upon time and based on pre-agreed upon objective measures of what "work" means. I care that the problem gets solved so we can move on to ever greater heights.

Here Beagle mull on this for a while.......

Pennsylvania Republican House Leader Mike Turzai (R-PA) finally admitted what so many have speculated: Voter identification efforts are meant to suppress Democratic votes in this year’s election.

At the Republican State Committee meeting, Turzai took the stage and let slip the truth about why Republicans are so insistent on voter identification efforts — it will win Romney the election, he said:

“We are focused on making sure that we meet our obligations that we’ve talked about for years,” said Turzai in a speech to committee members Saturday. He mentioned the law among a laundry list of accomplishments made by the GOP-run legislature.

“Pro-Second Amendment? The Castle Doctrine, it’s done. First pro-life legislation – abortion facility regulations – in 22 years, done. Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done.”

That may be correct.

The reason the Democrats fear Voter ID is that one would have to put some effort to vote. Republicans have no problem with that because voting is important to us. For many Dems? Well.......they'll vote if it's convenient enough.

Voting is not all that important to Democrats. Sure, they'll vote if somebody mails them a ballot, have voting places stay open for a week so they don't have to wait, have somebody give them a ride to the polls, but too much work to obtain a proper voting ID.

Democrats knew all this ahead of time, but to tell the truth would indicate Democrat voters are lazy. So they created this race thing instead. Sheep like you just repeat it without question. The Democrat politicians said it was racist, so it must be racist even though there is no reasonable explanation why race has anything to do with it when the laws were made for everybody: rich, poor, white, black, Hispanic, Catholic, anything.

This is one of the many ways Democrats use blacks and have been for years.

Say it ain't so homo.

Say it ain't so homo.

Moron......what I responded to was the fact that although we are talking about VOTER IDs, your half brain went off in a whole different direction....."gerrymandering"......If you don't "get it"....try asking a grown up.

If you don't "get it"....try asking a grown up.

Do YOU know any?

(talk to them)

Yesterday, a heated "debate" (well, as much of a debate that can be had in this mostly right wing forum) was had about one poster's friend who, as a liberal, spoke about a right wing friend who claimed that a good part of the hatred toward Obama was based on race.

I do NOT believe that opposition toward Obama is wholly based on race.....however, to deny that some racism does not exist toward Obama's presidency, would be equally naive.

I am reminded of a passage in Milton's Paradise Lost where Lucifer explains why he chose to defy God's wishes (and PLEASE, I do not mean even remotely to equate a black republican to the devil......but the analogy is still sound.) ........Anyway, through Milton's prose, Lucifer explains that he would rather be a "king in hell" than just one of many other angel standing beside the throne of God.

What I'm getting at is that for SOME blacks who have chosen to embrace right wing policies may do so because the notoriety gained by such a stance is much more self serving than to be one of the vast majority of blacks who side with the left ideology. In other words, if you want to get on the FOX channels or the Rush radio talk shows, your chances are vastly improved if you claim that you are an arch conservative AND black.

We agree on the core of your premise. But I think race is the underlying issue that drives the strategy behind the "we want him to fail" battle cry. The election of a Black president shattered the very essence of tradition and sparked a RW political backlash that is still reverberating. There is no mistaking the RW code phrases for anything but allusions to Obama's presidency.

"Let's take OUR country back" is one notable declaration that leaves one imbued with the notion that because Obama is the president, Blacks have taken over their White government. Another previously unheard of expression is, "Let's make America Great again" as if America ever lost it's greatness.

When I see Blacks publicly embrace the GOP I too wonder what is driving them to do so. Your analogy offers a good explanation. The majority of middle classed Blacks share the desire for equality and are forced to side with the democratic platform because their only other choice is to align themselves with their political enemies: The RW GOP.

Black members of the GOP are familiar with the coded phraseology. They know they are positioning themselves to stand shoulder to shoulder with every White hate group in America. Colin Powell, Dr Ben Carson, and Armstrong Williams are no more conservative than Louis Farrakhan. Their family values and morality is probably not as good as his. Farrakhan's brand of conservatism would place him in solidly in the GOP if he were White, for he is no liberal. But like the majority of his fellow Black Americans, Farrakhan , given but two choices, takes the one most beneficial to his Black people, Muslim or not.

The ONLY reason these fucking stank republicans whine about who black people vote for is because our votes make a huge difference in presidential elections .. and few of those votes go to republicans. :lol:

:0) Fuck republicans.

Na, you slaves are being replaced by illegals and transgenders. Typically they are way better earners.

:lol: Then go beg them for votes you stupid assclown.

Nobody who is Republican begs for the votes of black people.

Simple mathematics: 90% of 12% is border line insignificant.

So, cast your vote Democrat and remain on their plantation.

That's absurd. I can guarantee you that neither major party is ready to discard some 24.3M votes. (See the content in the two links below to understand how I arrived at 24.3M.)

We agree on the core of your premise. But I think race is the underlying issue that drives the strategy behind the "we want him to fail" battle cry. The election of a Black president shattered the very essence of tradition and sparked a RW political backlash that is still reverberating. There is no mistaking the RW code phrases for anything but allusions to Obama's presidency.

"Let's take OUR country back" is one notable declaration that leaves one imbued with the notion that because Obama is the president, Blacks have taken over their White government. Another previously unheard of expression is, "Let's make America Great again" as if America ever lost it's greatness.

When I see Blacks publicly embrace the GOP I too wonder what is driving them to do so. Your analogy offers a good explanation. The majority of middle classed Blacks share the desire for equality and are forced to side with the democratic platform because their only other choice is to align themselves with their political enemies: The RW GOP.

Black members of the GOP are familiar with the coded phraseology. They know they are positioning themselves to stand shoulder to shoulder with every White hate group in America. Colin Powell, Dr Ben Carson, and Armstrong Williams are no more conservative than Louis Farrakhan. Their family values and morality is probably not as good as his. Farrakhan's brand of conservatism would place him in solidly in the GOP if he were White, for he is no liberal. But like his fellow Black Americans, Farrakhan , given but two choices, takes the one most beneficial to his Black people, Muslim or not.

And why do we hate Joe Biden, John Kerry, Bill Clinton, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton and Tom Daschle so much again? They're white. You people are the ones who treat blacks differently because they are black. If you want to fight racism, I'd start with the man in the mirror. Blacks are actually capable of being treated like whites

The above, the perfect excample of a liberal who would keep an entire race in poverty so an elite few can stay in power. The above is a perfect excample of a modern day slave owner or a typical Democrat if you want

Stupid, moronic retort......

Blacks well know WHO has championed raising the minimum wage, WHO has championed housing rights, WHO has championed voting rights, WHO has championed anti-discrimination in hiring rights, etc.

....and sure as hell it was NOT right wingers....and sane folks know it.

Anyone who is championing for minimum wage is tacitly and openly admitting that the recipient of that wage is of minimum human value, deserving nothing more, and worth probably less.

A decent person would champion for better education, harder work and more self respect. But, as that famous wrestler, Enzo D'amore says: "You can't teach that".

That is the best illustration of the Democrat mindset, the Democrat contempt of ordinary folks.

The above, the perfect excample of a liberal who would keep an entire race in poverty so an elite few can stay in power. The above is a perfect excample of a modern day slave owner or a typical Democrat if you want

Stupid, moronic retort......

Blacks well know WHO has championed raising the minimum wage, WHO has championed housing rights, WHO has championed voting rights, WHO has championed anti-discrimination in hiring rights, etc.

....and sure as hell it was NOT right wingers....and sane folks know it.

Some blacks know who is in favor of millions of black abortions every year.

Some blacks realize that more competition from HIspanics is not in their best interests.

Some blacks realize that their interests are tied up with the fate of America and vote for the party that cares about that somewhat.

Some blacks realize that they are the biggest victims of crime and vote for the party that is against crime.

And of course you have to work in your personal fear of competition- again.

Blacks are actually capable of being treated like whites

There are few, if any, folks asserting that blacks aren't capable of being "treated like whites." Hell, my cats are capable of being treated that way, so is a rock. Being "treated like whites," however, is an activity that whites must exhibit, not merely talk about exhibiting. It's also an action that blacks cannot alone make whites perform. Accordingly, what blacks are capable of being treated like is irrelevant until they are convinced they've been treated that way.

Read my post and perhaps you'll understand why so many blacks don't feel as though that are even now treated that way by whites in general, even though there are surely white folks in blacks' lives who do treat them equitably. If/when white Americans universally, or nearly so, "walk that walk" as well as "talk that that," there's a good chance blacks will believe that they are indeed being treated equally and share equally in the bounty of opportunity the U.S. offers.

And why do we hate Joe Biden, John Kerry, Bill Clinton, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton and Tom Daschle so much again? They're white. You people are the ones who treat blacks differently because they are black. If you want to fight racism, I'd start with the man in the mirror. Blacks are actually capable of being treated like whites

I don't know why you hate. Please tell us what drives your hate. My best hunch is that RW hate is generated in the masses by media brainwashing. The anger of the RW White male is well publicized and that history is punctuated with terrorism and violence.

Democrats are a cross section of America who recognize the threat angry RW White males pose. Blacks are included in the democratic front by choice. Blacks, Jews, Asians, and many White liberals know that if they are divided politically they will have lost their collective political clout and subsequently be subjected to the vengeance of the armed and dangerous angry RW White male.

I don't know why you hate. Please tell us what drives your hate. My best hunch is that RW hate is generated in the masses by media brainwashing. The anger of the RW White male is well publicized and that history is punctuated with terrorism and violence.

Democrats are a cross section of America who recognize the threat angry RW White males pose. Blacks are included in the democratic front by choice. Blacks, Jews, Asians, and many White liberals know that if they are divided politically they will have lost their collective political clout and subsequently be subjected to the vengeance of the armed and dangerous angry RW White male.

You want to talk about hate? What did Hillary say about the Republicans again?

Blacks are actually capable of being treated like whites
Yes, THAT IS JUST WHAT BLACKS AND JEWS ARE AFRAID OF:

nazi_death_camps.jpg

You want to talk about hate? What did Hillary say about the Republicans again?

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

Forum List

Back