Black Racist Communist Group Seeks To Establish Ethno-State In Colorado

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A communist organization in Colorado bragged online about burning copies of Holocaust victim Anne Frank’s diary while calling her a "bleach demon" and making several anti-Semitic statements online. "For the last time, we unite with colonized Jews, not colonizers!" the group responded. "Her father was literally involved in the killing of colonized people, like what is wrong with y'all??"

The Black Hammer website describes the organization as "a revolutionary mass organization dedicated toward building a sustainable future for all colonized people worldwide. Their "latest project" is the construction of a commune by the name of Hammer City, which the group is trying to establish through a GoFundMe page aiming to raise $500,000. As of this writing, the GoFundMe has raised just above $64,000 and a recent post mirroring a tweet from the organization claimed that Black Hammer "liberated" 200 acres of land in "so-called ‘Colorado, USA."

This group is easily the most dangerous terrorist group in the US if not the world and the mainstream media is not talking about them.... They claim to have 200 acres of land in Colorado...if so, where? Who paid for it? BLM, Soros? Obama?

I personally feel the CIA couldn't have come up with a better operation themselves if they wanted to -- this group is an obvious grift and if they believe they will make it thru a single winter up in the Colorado mountains, they are delusional....If these folks are serious however, I see Jonestown or Brand Dividians in the making with these folks in the future...

"A communist organization in Colorado bragged online about burning copies of Holocaust victim Anne Frank’s diary while calling her a "bleach demon" and making several anti-Semitic statements online. "For the last time, we unite with colonized Jews, not colonizers!" the group responded. "Her father was literally involved in the killing of colonized people, like what is wrong with y'all??"

The Black Hammer website describes the organization as "a revolutionary mass organization dedicated toward building a sustainable future for all colonized people worldwide. Their "latest project" is the construction of a commune by the name of Hammer City, which the group is trying to establish through a GoFundMe page aiming to raise $500,000. As of this writing, the GoFundMe has raised just above $64,000 and a recent post mirroring a tweet from the organization claimed that Black Hammer "liberated" 200 acres of land in "so-called ‘Colorado, USA."

This group is easily the most dangerous terrorist group in the US if not the world and the mainstream media is not talking about them.... They claim to have 200 acres of land in Colorado...if so, where? Who paid for it? BLM, Soros? Obama?

I personally feel the CIA couldn't have come up with a better operation themselves if they wanted to -- this group is an obvious grift and if they believe they will make it thru a single winter up in the Colorado mountains, they are delusional....If these folks are serious however, I see Jonestown or Brand Dividians in the making with these folks in the future...
But this is EXACTLY what you Commies want.

What will you do about it homie?

Says who?

Racism has its benefits. Like financial support from other racists.

Says who?
Says every freaking Leftist turd across the country!

Most of us will be stockpiling some popcorn and sitting back to watch the entertainment of "Hammer City". We can laugh at people of any color.

It sounds like they have zero experience with homesteading and agriculture. Now combine that with Colorado winters. Not going to turn out well.

Just sounds like Dems that are willing to be honest and open about their beliefs to me.

I doubt we'll see the Xiden admin lift a finger over this

Think they are serious---they are a terrorist organization who are building up their balls to more openly attack.

Black racist groups don't like anyone else...including different shades of black people. It's a jealous/power struggle thing. They are always going to be fighting others groups for power and the right to terrorize and extort others.

I fully support giving them their own state. I see no reason why we can't give them their own piece of nice real estate, build some decent infrastructure for them, add some comfortable houses and allow them to declare sovereignty..

Right before we carpet bomb the hell out of it.

Most of us will be stockpiling some popcorn and sitting back to watch the entertainment of "Hammer City". We can laugh at people of any color.

It sounds like they have zero experience with homesteading and agriculture. Now combine that with Colorado winters. Not going to turn out well.

Who are the "us" you reference my man?

Forum List

Back