Black Professor: Asking Black Students to Write Using Standard English is 'Anti-Black Linguistic Racism'

Setting their students up for failure and dragging Americas future down with them. Identify as a pumpkin, don't learn to read,.write, or do math,.no requirement to be be punctual, you dont fail if you actually fail a class and instead become an activist and protest against those who are trying to be successful. Sounds like a great investment!
What is this going to accomplish for Blacks?

Blacks are not the only ones who routinely use slang, improper grammar, and gross vulgarity. Consider:

(1) Muh-fukka's talking shit, vs

(2) That fellow lacks credibility.

But other demographics understand that (1) is unacceptable in professional and polite circumstances. Blacks want to be privileged to have their common jargon accepted as proper. Ain't happening.

It isn't any one race but they are just exploited the most by the fake well-doers. If the education system and its teachers betray a students best interests they are potentially destroying their lives s and limiting their potential. It is sickening. Some Americans want the caste system that we have.

"Ebonics Test"​

D’Shawn is an 18 year old ninth grader who is becoming increasingly disillusioned with the public school system.

One day D’Shawn got an easy homework assignment. All he had to do was put each of the following words in a sentence. This is what D’Shawn did…

1. HOTEL - I gave my girlfriend da crabs and the HOTEL everybody.

2. RECTUM - I had two Cadillacs, but my ol' lady RECTUM both.

3. DISAPPOINTMENT - My parole officer tol me if I miss DISAPPOINTMENT they gonna send me back to the big house.

4. FORECLOSE - If I pay alimony this month, I'll have no money FORECLOSE.

5. CATACOMB - Don King was at the fight the other night, Man, somebody give that CATACOMB.

6. PENIS - I went to da doctor and he handed me a cup and said PENIS.

7. ISRAEL - Alonso tried to sell me a Rolex, I said Man, that looks fake. He said, No, ISRAEL.

8. UNDERMINE - There is a fine lookin' hoe livin' in the apartment UNDERMINE.

9. TRIPOLI - I was gonna buy my old lady a bra but I couldn't find no TRIPOLI.

10. STAIN - My mother-in-law axed if I was STAIN for dinner again.

11. SELDOM - My cousin gave me two tickets to the Knicks game, so I SELDOM.

12. ODYSSEY - I told my bro, you ODYSSEY the tits on this hoe.

13. HORDE - My sister got into trouble because she HORDE around in school.

14. INCOME - I just got in bed wit dis hoe and INCOME my wife.

15. FORTIFY - I axed da hoe how much? And she say FORTIFY.

D’Shawn got an A.

"Ebonics Test"​

D’Shawn is an 18 year old ninth grader who is becoming increasingly disillusioned with the public school system.

One day D’Shawn got an easy homework assignment. All he had to do was put each of the following words in a sentence. This is what D’Shawn did…

1. HOTEL - I gave my girlfriend da crabs and the HOTEL everybody.

2. RECTUM - I had two Cadillacs, but my ol' lady RECTUM both.

3. DISAPPOINTMENT - My parole officer tol me if I miss DISAPPOINTMENT they gonna send me back to the big house.

4. FORECLOSE - If I pay alimony this month, I'll have no money FORECLOSE.

5. CATACOMB - Don King was at the fight the other night, Man, somebody give that CATACOMB.

6. PENIS - I went to da doctor and he handed me a cup and said PENIS.

7. ISRAEL - Alonso tried to sell me a Rolex, I said Man, that looks fake. He said, No, ISRAEL.

8. UNDERMINE - There is a fine lookin' hoe livin' in the apartment UNDERMINE.

9. TRIPOLI - I was gonna buy my old lady a bra but I couldn't find no TRIPOLI.

10. STAIN - My mother-in-law axed if I was STAIN for dinner again.

11. SELDOM - My cousin gave me two tickets to the Knicks game, so I SELDOM.

12. ODYSSEY - I told my bro, you ODYSSEY the tits on this hoe.

13. HORDE - My sister got into trouble because she HORDE around in school.

14. INCOME - I just got in bed wit dis hoe and INCOME my wife.

15. FORTIFY - I axed da hoe how much? And she say FORTIFY.

D’Shawn got an A.

lol

A spectacular piece of racism. :p

I like seldom, that's good. :)

Blacks are not the only ones who routinely use slang, improper grammar, and gross vulgarity. Consider:

(1) Muh-fukka's talking shit, vs

(2) That fellow lacks credibility.

But other demographics understand that (1) is unacceptable in professional and polite circumstances. Blacks want to be privileged to have their common jargon accepted as proper. Ain't happening.
😄

Looks like this fail white failed to read the actual article which was making a point that all speech and language is equally made up and therefore equally valid. You fail whites think you don't speak a slang version of an older English language? :dunno:

That is the part of the training for new immigrants. It should be required curriculum in every middle school, high school, and college/university as well. I used to teach constitution classes to immigrants studying for their citizenship exams. There were no more eager students or that soaked up the content and intent in its entirety than those wonderful people.
All those wonderful people want to know is where do they sign up for welfare.

Why don’t you flesh out your “response” for us
I have. None of the you fail whites can respond it seems. Also it appears none of you read the article which features a black scholar questioning white american cultural attempts to minimize black American cultural differences. All speech and language is made up. The white American English dialects grew out of the British dialect just like Black American dialects do and just as my own Jamaican patois grew out of English and Akan.

I have. None of the you fail whites can respond it seems. Also it appears none of you read the article which features a black scholar questioning white american cultural attempts to minimize black American cultural differences. All speech and language is made up. The white American English dialects grew out of the British dialect just like Black American dialects do and just as my own Jamaican patois grew out of English and Akan.
Ok back to goat fucking and eating. You have little authority to tell any one anything.

Ok back to goat fucking and eating. You have little authority to tell any one anything.
I figured that would about the level of response you'd be capable of. 😄 You ignorant fail whites are too stupid to grasp the subjective nature of speech and language and are prone to sharing beastiality fan fiction. Dumb and deplorable.

It will make blacks feel better about themselves, while keeping them poor. Ebonics is an authentic dialect of English. Nevertheless, it lacks the versatility of standard English. If you want to spend your life as a poor ghetto black person living in a slum speak Ebonics. If you want to get a well paying job, learn standard English.

Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I have a dream" speech is considered by many, including me, to be one of the greatest speeches in the English language. It would not have been if Dr. King had delivered it in Ebonics.

Forum List

Back