Black Professor: Asking Black Students to Write Using Standard English is 'Anti-Black Linguistic Racism'

Look at this garbage, they're trying to make "ebonics" out to be something of a standard. University of Michigan was once considered Ivy League before affirmative action took over.

Keep 'em stupid at all costs, that's the DemoKKKrat way.

It will make blacks feel better about themselves, while keeping them poor. Ebonics is an authentic dialect of English. Nevertheless, it lacks the versatility of standard English. If you want to spend your life as a poor ghetto black person living in a slum speak Ebonics. If you want to get a well paying job, learn standard English.

Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I have a dream" speech is considered by many, including me, to be one of the greatest speeches in the English language. It would not have been if Dr. King had delivered it in Ebonics.
CA tried to legitimize ebonics over twenty years ago to no avail. Ed Bradley, I believe, did an interview at the time with a black captain of industry and the man explained that if a job candidate came into his office and said "I'd like to axe you for a job," the owner would "axe him to leave his office." Professionalism has no place for slangs.

So we tell them it's ok to talk and write like thug savages and then force companies to use dei and affirmative action because they can't get jobs because they speak and write like thug savages.

Forum List

Back