Black Privilege.......Black Standup Comedians Can Make Fun Of Whites All Day Long....A White Coach Can't Make Fun Of A Black Player 11 Years Ago

My understanding is that there was an ongoing investigation into the Washington football team that involved his brother, and somehow the emails that he sent came up. More details will likely be surfacing soon.
I'm sure they will.....but you can ask me if I give a shit about it.
I think what they're doing to people is just plain wrong.
People have the right to feel the way they want in a free country....but simply put....this ain't one of them.

Yeah.....it was worse than Jan 6th.

No it was a set up job by Washington and Snyder

WSJ gets this scoop is very very very Snyderesque

Nothing comes out about them, all we got is Gruden. and he wasn't working for the team being investigated.

You don't seem to be understanding this is all very rich not progressive white guys playing games. Has nothing to do with the wokes. Just NFL scapegoating gruden and people eating it up, left and right.

edit - snyder is the washington owner, who was being investigated

I do not know.

African Americans, Native Americans, and Native Australians get 20% to 50% longer sentences then white people for the same offense.

I'm sure they will.....but you can ask me if I give a shit about it.
I think what they're doing to people is just plain wrong.
People have the right to feel the way they want in a free country....but simply put....this ain't one of them.

I hadn't intended on "asking you" anything.

Gruden exposed himself by making these statements to another NFL associate, his own irresponsible behavior cost him his job.

He and anyone else can "feel" how they want, it is just not always intelligent "say" what you want.

This would have had a similar outcome in any other business or corporation that has a public image that can be damaged.

Nothing comes out about them, all we got is Gruden. and he wasn't working for the team being investigated.

You don't seem to be understanding this is all very rich not progressive white guys playing games. Has nothing to do with the wokes. Just NFL scapegoating gruden and people eating it up, left and right.

Grudens brother Jay was also head coach in Washington until 2019 when he was fired by Snyder.

Maybe so....but then again....everyone should have a right to their own opinion......up until now.

I can name names of uncounted racist comments coming from dozens of famous Democrats and never get the same sort of action.
LeBron James can't open his mouth without showing his racism.
Never mind all of the racist comments that have been thrown at myself and my African-American wife of 43 years.
My wife has been told dozens of times by blacks that she shouldn't be dating someone white. She needed to date only blacks.
As far as politics go, politicians on both sides have engaged in what could be perceived as racist behavior.

It's a dirty job, and many of the participants are dirty individuals.

Did what other people said about your interracial marriage have an effect on the leadership or operation of a place of business?

If not, how does that compare with not acting in a professional manner by making statements that are not acceptable in the workplace?

You're correct that everyone is "entitled to their opinion", however in a business environment, that normally doesn't include referring to two top executives in the manner that he did.

Im not a basketball fan, but as far as Lebron James goes, I've never heard of him making racist, homophobic or misogynistic comments about teamates or executives in the NBA and certainly not through an email.

This is just another injustice by the left causing people to take sides....this is what is driving us further apart.

ESPN and the NFL had something set up. Thursday Night Football....they keep flashing on their banner that Gruden sent some racist emails in 2010. I was thinking....who gives a damned about stuff he emailed before he became the Raider's head coach.

I knew they were up to something. And now we're taking sides again on what's right and what's wrong. And the people last night on ESPN already had their social-justice talking-points ready to go even before all of the facts have been made known.....as if they were part of the story.

Look...report on the story....don't start lecturing us, ESPN.

If you people that support cancel culture want to turn America into China....maybe you should move to China.

206130703_4150944961618587_6136637751086697351_n.jpg

Last edited:
The double-standard is glaring.

A WHITE HEAD COACH.....got hammered this week for texting a joke about a black player.
Black Comedians constantly use anti-white material in their sets.

Examples:

Jon Gruden said that a Philly player had lips like Micheline Tires.

Here's blacks saying what's wrong with white people, white bitches be calling the POLE-LICE:

Tim Allen wanted to use the N-word, and woke idiots attacked him when blacks, call each other the n-word. It is a double standard.

The double-standard is glaring.

A WHITE HEAD COACH.....got hammered this week for texting a joke about a black player.
Black Comedians constantly use anti-white material in their sets.

Examples:

Jon Gruden said that a Philly player had lips like Micheline Tires.

Here's blacks saying what's wrong with white people, white bitches be calling the POLE-LICE:

That's not a double standard... Gruden has time on his hands now to go into stand-up comedy.

You claim black people are a “problem”. Yet you claim to have married a “problem”? Sure…lol
If any white person knew black folks it would be me.
Having black relatives opens you up to the realities of race in this country.
How would you like it if folks kept telling your spouse that you shouldn't be hanging around someone like me (a white guy)?

The problem with blacks is they are raised to be racist often times.
Everything about their lives is about the color or someone's skin.
I have shaken people's hands in church and gotten that limp handshake that you get when someone doesn't want to touch you. Usually from a Black Christian.
Some of them are the worst. They dress like they're going to a funeral....showing their blackness on their sleeves.
When it comes to black television and black clothing lines......they like having special recognition.
Check out VUDU or Amazon Prime.....they have several categories of movies and television....Comedy....Drama...Thrillers......Horror....Black Voices.....where the fuck is the WHITE VOICES section???
Anyone who dares to mention this obvious systemic racism in all of our media is automatically labeled by assholes like you as racists.

FYI.....I didn't marry my wife because she's black....but because of who she is......not what color her skin is.
It's funny how people who know so little about how blacks think actually believe they understand them.
Maybe you think because you vote Democrat you have a special pass. Are you a Raiders fan because you think it's the black thing to do. You wouldn't want to be a patriots fan because they're supported by whites. Raider fans think they're black and act like thugs. Silver and Black. Pride & Poise.......my hairy ballsack. They haven't won since 84' when guys like Ken Stabler and Lyle Alzado were on the team.

Last edited:
If any white person knew black folks it would be me.
Yeah...make me laugh harder.
Having black relatives opens you up to the realities of race in this country.
How would you like it if folks kept telling your spouse that you shouldn't be hanging around someone like me (a white guy)?

The problem with blacks is they are raised to be racist often times.
Everything about their lives is about the color or someone's skin.
I have shaken people's hands in church and gotten that limp handshake that you get when someone doesn't want to touch you. Usually from a Black Christian.
Some of them are the worst. They dress like they're going to a funeral....showing their blackness on their sleeves.
When it comes to black television and black clothing lines......they like having special recognition.
Check out VUDU or Amazon Prime.....they have several categories of movies and television....Comedy....Drama...Thrillers......Horror....Black Voices.....where the fuck is the WHITE VOICES section???
Anyone who dares to mention this obvious systemic racism in all of our media is automatically labeled by assholes like you as racists.

FYI.....I didn't marry my wife because she's black....but because of who she is......not what color her skin is.
It's funny how people who know so little about how blacks think actually believe they understand them.
Maybe you think because you vote Democrat you have a special pass. Are you a Raiders fan because you think it's the black thing to do. You wouldn't want to be a patriots fan because they're supported by whites. Raider fans think they're black and act like thugs. Silver and Black. Pride & Poise.......my hairy ballsack. They haven't won since 84' when guys like Ken Stabler and Lyle Alzado were on the team.
You've claimed to have married someone you called a "problem"....

Either you're lying your ass off or are a complete lunatic.

Forum List

Back