Zone1 Black Poverty Skyrockets Under Joe Biden. Why is this okay with Democrats?

/----/ "That's not Trump. He didn't solve anything in his three peaceful years that he rode on the growth that happened during Obama's tenure."
Prove it. You won't, because you can't. Even if true, Trump didn't fu*k things up like Dementia Joe has. I bet you didn't even read the list of accomplishments.
“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up.” - Obama
Trump rode the growth that began under Obama. Period. All he had to do was not fuck it up. COVID comes and Trump spits the bit.
Stop posting "accomplishments" that are culled from a campaign style website. They are NOT accomplishments. They are a "I wish this happened" list.

Trump rode the growth that began under Obama. Period. All he had to do was not fuck it up. COVID comes and Trump spits the bit.
Stop posting "accomplishments" that are culled from a campaign style website. They are NOT accomplishments. They are a "I wish this happened" list.
/----/ "COVID comes and Trump spits the bit."
Trump fast tracked the vaccine when democRATs said it was impossible. Governors shut down their economies and Trump wanted to reopen them early. The Blue State Govs liked the power trip and kept everyone on lockdown.

They are NOT accomplishments.
And I'll make it easy for you. Here is a very short list, Point out the Not accomplishments.
1693138674149.png

/----/ "COVID comes and Trump spits the bit."
Trump fast tracked the vaccine when democRATs said it was impossible. Governors shut down their economies and Trump wanted to reopen them early. The Blue State Govs liked the power trip and kept everyone on lockdown.

They are NOT accomplishments.
And I'll make it easy for you. Here is a very short list, Point out the Not accomplishments.
View attachment 820846
These are not accomplishments. It's a political wish list.
Sorry.

These are not accomplishments. It's a political wish list.
Sorry.
/-----/ You need to work on your vocabulary. Admit it, your hatred for DJT is so great you can't give him credit for anything.
ACCOMPLISHMENT definition | Cambridge English Dictionary
accomplishment noun us / əˈkɑːm.plɪʃ.mənt / uk / əˈkʌm.plɪʃ.mənt / Add to word list [ C ] something that is successful, or that is achieved after a lot of work or effort: Getting the two leaders to sign a peace treaty was his greatest accomplishment.

Israel, Bahrain, UAE sign Trump-brokered deals at White House

WASHINGTON — Israel signed deals to normalize ties with the Gulf states of the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain on Tuesday that were brokered by President Donald Trump in what is described as a...

/-----/ You need to work on your vocabulary. Admit it, your hatred for DJT is so great you can't give him credit for anything.
ACCOMPLISHMENT definition | Cambridge English Dictionary
accomplishment noun us / əˈkɑːm.plɪʃ.mənt / uk / əˈkʌm.plɪʃ.mənt / Add to word list [ C ] something that is successful, or that is achieved after a lot of work or effort: Getting the two leaders to sign a peace treaty was his greatest accomplishment.

Israel, Bahrain, UAE sign Trump-brokered deals at White House

WASHINGTON — Israel signed deals to normalize ties with the Gulf states of the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain on Tuesday that were brokered by President Donald Trump in what is described as a...
I have no hatred for Trump. I just don't respect him.
It's his supporters I can't stand. :)

Again, this is a wish list off a campaign website.
They are not accomplishments.

/——-/ You’ve got nothing to offer. Go away troll.
Look, here's how I know this list of "accomplishments" you've posted is a campaign site's wet dream.
Looking through this list, I don't see the ONE thing that you can actually list as a true accomplishment for Trump during his presidency.
That is, the signing of the First Step Act.

Again, this list are not "accomplishments".
You're dismissed. :)

You a complete buffoon, spinning like a Libstain does. 2015, 2016 were flat or down under Obiden 1.0. This after the phony housing stimulus GOVT money began to run out. You are a sick twisted busturd on every single post. Get off the boards you dumb OX.

We always know that Blacks are dumb asses.

Under Trump Blacks had the lowest unemployment in history.

However, Blacks being the assholes they are don't want jobs. They want more welfare, nobody holding them accountable for crimes and they dream about reparations. So they largely voted for Joe Potatohead that promised them those things but of course delivered nothing, which is typical.

Under Potatohead there is massive inflation, less family income, high cost of energy, millions of Illegals, dismal economic growth, more poverty and tremendous crime in the areas where the Negroes live.

Democrats are the idiots of this country. The Black voting block of the Democrat Party is the dumbest of the dumb.
I Throughly enjoy watching your racist ass melt away as you type away as that 'Keyboard Warrior' ........... you fucking racist.
Admit it, your hatred for DJT is so great you can't give him credit for anything.
Your list contains '2 million jobs created'
You know that's NOT true, why LIE?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Wait....are you saying blacks can be so easily fooled?

I do not. I think they know very well how far their dollar stretches.
I'm black. Understand? So you can't tell me ---- about blacks as a white person.

We voted for Biden. Black unemployment is lower under Biden than trump. That means blacks who did not have money have money now.

You a complete buffoon, spinning like a Libstain does. 2015, 2016 were flat or down under Obiden 1.0. This after the phony housing stimulus GOVT money began to run out. You are a sick twisted busturd on every single post. Get off the boards you dumb OX.
BS. Trump inherited 77 months of job growth and full employment. Obama pulled us out of a republican induced depression.

This attempt is comical.

No one but your 20% echo chamber is buying this or WILL buy it. Not even Blacks. Keep going though.....
Stop talking for black people white woman. Jack is right. The only 20 echo chamber that doesn't know what Jack pointed out is you right wing extremist trump worshipping sheep.

/----/ We need a president that actually solves problems., not one that breaks things and makes them worse.
View attachment 820824
Then don't vote for trump.

/----/ And it's hitting Black families hardest - GENIUS.
How about CNN - GENIUS?
Krista Johnson gets anxious when she thinks about the rising cost of gas, food and housing as she prepares to give birth to her daughter, who is due in August.

Johnson said she’s been trying to save money by cooking more at home and packing her husband’s lunches instead of eating out at restaurants. The metro Atlanta couple postponed buying a house after watching home prices soar in the last year. Johnson, an elementary school teacher, is also concerned about being able to afford child care which is getting more expensive nationwide.

“I’m just worried about quality of life,” said Johnson, 33. “You already have nerves about being a new parent. And then you have the whole economic downturn possibly coming and it can create some anxiety.”

It would be nice if you white racists quit thinking you can speak on issues in the black community.

I'm black. Understand? So you can't tell me ---- about blacks as a white person.

We voted for Biden. Black unemployment is lower under Biden than trump. That means blacks who did not have money have money now.

You being black does not protect you from the words you type. It does not mean I cannot read and interpret them, as a person of ANY color. And what you typed implies that black people are easily fooled.

Many of us don't kowtow to "shut up, you're not black" in every instance, and certainly not this one. Own your words.

You being black does not protect you from the words you type. It does not mean I cannot read and interpret them, as a person of ANY color. And what you typed implies that black people are easily fooled.

Many of us don't kowtow to "shut up, you're not black" in every instance, and certainly not this one. Own your words.
Me being black means I know what's affecting blacks better than you. Blacks are not easily fooled, if we were than we'd be rushing to join the Republican party because you guys keep telling us how great the republican party was in the 1860's. The only person easily fooled in this conversation is you. It is proven by the fact that you are a female and a Christian supporting a misogynist man who says he doesn't need to seek forgiveness from the lord.

You ain't black,so you should shut up thinking you can talk for blacks. But since you won't I'll be more than glad to embarrass you every time your white mouth makes you type untrue fiction about black people.

Own your words.

Forum List

Back