Black People Cry "Racism" After Trump Tower Climber Wasn't Shot "Because He's White"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Umm... you usually don't get shot by the police for simply scaling a building unless you are armed with a rifle or are planning on blowing it up.

daviddukeforussentate.jpg

Umm... you usually don't get shot by the police for simply scaling a building unless you are armed with a rifle or are planning on blowing it up.

daviddukeforussentate.jpg

Black people?

Are you sure that you don't mean the black supremacist movement... BLM?

• Banned
I'm not racist, but if a black man did that, he'd be on dancing with the stars next season.

No, that's clearly not racist...
No, it's not.

Of course not - and neither is your avatar...
My avatar only represents the proto-humans that currently occupy the White House.

Oh, okay, so you're not "really" a racist...you just pretend to be one.

• Banned
I'm not racist, but if a black man did that, he'd be on dancing with the stars next season.

No, it's not.

My avatar only represents the proto-humans that currently occupy the White House.

I'm only a factualist

No, it's not.

I'm only a factualist

Factualist? Is that something like a David Duke supporter?

No, it's not.

Pot, meet kettle.

they were thinking of shooting him, but at the same time, they were also considering what would of happen if the missed. those windows are expensive !!!!

they were thinking of shooting him, but at the same time, they were also considering what would of happen if the missed. those windows are expensive !!!!
That should be would've happened or would have happened, not "would of happen", you uneducated, immature moron.

Forum List

Back